Team ideal

Zest for Life said:
Yep, this girl is the star of the group, the diet is bloody loving her :) x
Amazing loss isn't it ! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hahahahaha I wouldnt go that far :) but I bloody loving this diet :eek: xx

Rider said:
Omg, I think I may die, there's loads of food stalls in town all from over the world, cheeses, meats, vegetables, waffles burgers, it's intense and I am starving, but just bought a green tea instead and sat drinking it with a magazine... The smells are incredible though! I feel sad that I cant buy any of this wonderful food... Feels like I'll never have a chance again but thats silly isn't it?? Omg this is torture right now think I'll have to skip my break and go back to work! Only thing stopping me from getting food is the fact I was just weighed at the doctors and looks like I've lost 6lbs since Tuesday!! Fingers crossed I actually have... I hate this!!!!!! X

Stick with it. You're going to be fine x

JulieWooley said:
Ps forgot to say a huge 'thank you' to those who replied to my #tantrum' yesterday as it really helped me to stay strong :cry:

You're doing just great. Stick with it ketosis will come x

Ps forgot to say a huge 'thank you' to those who replied to my #tantrum' yesterday as it really helped me to stay strong :cry:

hope today is going better - must be nearly in ketosis.....

therealbbe said:
:) thanks lovely I am made up tooooo roll on. 2stone mark hehehehe ohhhhh and lost 5inches off waist in 3 weeks lol xxxx

Wow that's Fab go u

therealbbe said:
Just had third weigh in 4lbs lost sooooooo happy good luck to all having weigh in today we are team ideal and we rock!!!! Xxxx 21lbs in 3 weeks :D xxxx

Well done x

Rkmriddell said:
I am officially on my way on holiday. Yay x

Have a great holiday and shame about the tenant don't let it spoil your holiday too much x

therealbbe said:
Just had third weigh in 4lbs lost sooooooo happy good luck to all having weigh in today we are team ideal and we rock!!!! Xxxx 21lbs in 3 weeks :D xxxx

Well done that's brilliant ! Xx

Very low today, tough day, not gonna go on about it as already have in my diary but blinkin noras I feel like crud :(

WillpowerWoman said:
Very low today, tough day, not gonna go on about it as already have in my diary but blinkin noras I feel like crud :(

:( hugggggggleessssas xxxxx

WillpowerWoman said:

Aaaah chin up xxx we all here for u if u need it

Thanks Jo and Hannah

I just need to get to Monday night - party leaving time, and I will feel more in control and like myself again, weigh in Tuesday AM as well! So be glad to put the week to bed after that!

Hardest part of the diet for me - other people's negative opinions / social events where not eating is unacceptable

I've always said lock me away with the packs the water and a load of books to read for 5 months away from the world and I can do this no problem

WillpowerWoman said:
Thanks Jo and Hannah

I just need to get to Monday night - party leaving time, and I will feel more in control and like myself again, weigh in Tuesday AM as well! So be glad to put the week to bed after that!

Hardest part of the diet for me - other people's negative opinions / social events where not eating is unacceptable

I've always said lock me away with the packs the water and a load of books to read for 5 months away from the world and I can do this no problem

Hate narrow minded people wish they wud mind their own business where were they when we were struggling with our weight ? No where then as soon as we try to do something about it they all have a bloody opinion unless they paying for your packs tell then to bugger off

Back