Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Well done Texty!! Wish I had your willpower :) x

Cooked roast pots for the rest and I didn't have any!! That was hard too! I'm on a red with no hex available!
Well done Texty x

Thanks ladies - all I could think was I want my 2st sticker this week lol is that sad???

Lesleyanne - Ive not kept a food diary since my first couple of weeks at SW until now, it certainly makes a difference. Give it a try on here hun see how you do, the help and support is fantastic from people. Inside I still am that person I love my food, I just want to be slimmer more than I want that. All the lovely people from minis keep me going, Id be lost without them xx

That is not sad lovely!! I'm desperately to get under 11 this week... Much as I love a few glasses of Sunday red,.I've stopped at one! Does make you feel quite empowered when you choose not to :) xx

Thanks ladies - all I could think was I want my 2st sticker this week lol is that sad???

Lesleyanne - Ive not kept a food diary since my first couple of weeks at SW until now, it certainly makes a difference. Give it a try on here hun see how you do, the help and support is fantastic from people. Inside I still am that person I love my food, I just want to be slimmer more than I want that. All the lovely people from minis keep me going, Id be lost without them xx

Texty, that is not sad at all!

I agree about mm's the support is fantastic, I'd be lost too x

HEXA - 250mls ss milk - not used it all as only had 2 cups of tea

HEXB -
If hungry later Ryvita wholegrain with laughing cow cheese on and some cherry toms

Brekkie -
None as got up late and went out for lunch

Lunch -
Toby Carvery Beef and Turkey, Carrots, Mashed Potato (synned) ,Cabbage, 2 x yorkie pudds (synned) Gravy (synned)

Tea -
Beef Sandwich with Caramelised Red onion chutney

Drinks -
Tea x 2, Pepsi Max, NAS juice

Syns -
Caramelised Red Onion Chutney 1 tbsp (1) Sugar (2) Toby Mashed Pot (1) Gravy(1) 2 x small yorkie pudds (4) Bread x 2 slices white (6) Total (15)

Need to get my syns under control before Wed!!!!

HEXA - 250mls ss milk
HEXB -
Fruit n Fibre

Brekkie -
Fruit n Fibre with a banana

Lunch -
3 mini SW Quiches with beans, Grapes

Tea -
Spag Bol, Side Salad with Balsamic DSC_0145.JPG

Drinks -
Tea, Pepsi Max

Syns -
Sugar (1) Ripple (8.5) Total (9.5) couldnt resist the Ripple

Last edited:
You're doing great hun! I cant believe how fast weigh ins come round x

Lol - well ive made broccoli soup - broccoli, onion, garlic, ginger herbs, a veggie stock cube. Boiled it all up and then when I blended it I added 3 laughing cow light cheeses. How will I syn this as the soup will last me a couple of days and I use my milk allowance for teas and cereal.

Cheers hun

Thanks hun so easy when you think about it lol I just panicked thinking $hit i will already have used my A choice. Ive heard the blue ones are nice too, just dont fancy them lol

Thanks love - I started it when I had a really bad week because of some tablets I was taking hun, I had a 2lb gain which knocked me for 6 as I know it wasnt deserved.

So I thought go for it what harm can it do and it keeps me in check :D well kinda lol. Its worked the last 3 weeks as ive lost on all 3 WI's. Onward and Downward as they say haha x

Lol ill let you know when I have it for lunch tomorrow Emsie I had a little taste but it was still piping hot and id just eaten my spag bol. From the sip I had I think ive overdone the ginger a little lol. Well if you dont try these things you never know haha

Back