Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Evening Sheila :), how are you hun ? I'm so used to your signature that I didn't notice your only 4 lbs away from target ! :eek: That's brilliant, that means were literally only talking a few weeks. I'm so happy for you. :p

Kay xx

Evening Sheila :), how are you hun ? I'm so used to your signature that I didn't notice your only 4 lbs away from target ! :eek: That's brilliant, that means were literally only talking a few weeks. I'm so happy for you. :p

Kay xx

Hi Kay - im ok thanks hun - just made up the bed so my back is aching now lol.

I was hoping to be there in a couple of weeks but after this weekends food and drink I think it may be a few more weeks :-( xx

Hey there me lovely :)
Sorry your backs sore again grr :(
xx

Hi Kay - im ok thanks hun - just made up the bed so my back is aching now lol.

I was hoping to be there in a couple of weeks but after this weekends food and drink I think it may be a few more weeks :-( xx

Oh no, hope you back gets better hun. Think there's a few of us today that are not feeling too well. It's good you enjoyed you meals over the weekend, I'm sure you'll pull back for Wednesday like you normally do. :)

Kay xx

Oh no, hope you back gets better hun. Think there's a few of us today that are not feeling too well. It's good you enjoyed you meals over the weekend, I'm sure you'll pull back for Wednesday like you normally do. :)

Kay xx

Hope so Kay - my scales said 11.3 this morning which would be 11.2 on SW meaning 2 off. Tonight they said 11.6 meaning 11.5 on SW meaning 1 on grrr
I have a terrible windy tummy tonight lol I feel like a balloon and need a peg for my nose lol

Im doing gud just about watch a film called lone survivor.
Hows your night been?

Picked the boys up from the pub, made tea, pork steak, SW chips, peas and egg. Made a massive pan of Tikka chicken strip stir fry, loaded the dishwasher, made the lads lunches for tomorrow, made up the bed now im knackered lol

Picked the boys up from the pub, made tea, pork steak, SW chips, peas and egg. Made a massive pan of Tikka chicken strip stir fry, loaded the dishwasher, made the lads lunches for tomorrow, made up the bed now im knackered lol

By the eck u do alot for them boys! I hope they look after u. Weve been my mums for sunday tea :) ive made megs buttys.

Back