Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Yum food! You've just reminded me, seeing your crisps I realise I left something off my days food on my page, I had a pack of those Teddy crisps, 3 syns I think. Will go and add it :rolleyes:
I looked at your syn list and thought you'd had a meringue with gravy and mint sauce!!

pmsllllllllll - well I do eat some weird stuff hun ;) x

I really am right off plan at the mo - my head's not been on plan since June really - then had a month's hol - gained 15lbs EEK!! Only lost about 5 of it (I think?) see not even sure of my weight/losses - usually at the forefront of my mind when I'm losing! MUST try 2moro - hoping hubby will help - but it's up to me really! Ridiculous to think I was only 5lbs from my goal in June! But it's in my hands isn't it?

Its so hard hun and life does tend to get in the way unfortunately. Ive had pretty much a whole month off plan and last week I was showing a gain of 9lbs!!! my scales are 0.5 out compared to SW so I knew they were right. I knew if i didnt make the effort Id end up eating and eating and ending up packing SW in and going back to almost 15stones!!

Your right only ourselves can sort it, your made of strong stuff hun you can do it, 1 day at a time. Were all here to help you along xxx Stick with it lovely

New pics of my prince hehe

Attachments

• image-4069403443.jpg
    image-4069403443.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 67
  • image-2221360844.jpg
    image-2221360844.jpg
    469.9 KB · Views: 68
  • image-88035123.jpg
    image-88035123.jpg
    469 KB · Views: 65
  • image-1085144499.jpg
    image-1085144499.jpg
    428 KB · Views: 62
New pics of my prince hehe

Aw, he's gorgeous Sheila.... babies are just so scrummy! I couldn't eat a whole one of course ;)
Millie learnt to wave today. I was waving to her as Lucy stood up with her to take her up for a nap and she did it back. We practically melted! :rolleyes:

Aw, he's gorgeous Sheila.... babies are just so scrummy! I couldn't eat a whole one of course ;)
Millie learnt to wave today. I was waving to her as Lucy stood up with her to take her up for a nap and she did it back. We practically melted! :rolleyes:

Aaaah so cute xx

I really am right off plan at the mo - my head's not been on plan since June really - then had a month's hol - gained 15lbs EEK!! Only lost about 5 of it (I think?) see not even sure of my weight/losses - usually at the forefront of my mind when I'm losing! MUST try 2moro - hoping hubby will help - but it's up to me really! Ridiculous to think I was only 5lbs from my goal in June! But it's in my hands isn't it?

It is in your hands but we're all here to back you up and cheer you on xx

Lol no nor me but I have had a nibble of him today hehe.

Awww how adorable - I cant wait for that x

Its so hard hun and life does tend to get in the way unfortunately. Ive had pretty much a whole month off plan and last week I was showing a gain of 9lbs!!! my scales are 0.5 out compared to SW so I knew they were right. I knew if i didnt make the effort Id end up eating and eating and ending up packing SW in and going back to almost 15stones!!

Your right only ourselves can sort it, your made of strong stuff hun you can do it, 1 day at a time. Were all here to help you along xxx Stick with it lovely

Thx Sheila - really am going to try 2moro - Linda (Cloudy) has given me some good ideas so will give it a good go from b'fast!!

Brilliant hun - shes a goodun our cloudy friend :D holler if you need an ear xx

Thx but hoping for a holler free day 2moro!! Just thought - if I'm not on plan from 2moro to the meet - you can all bring your griddling pans LOL!

Back