>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Hey guys I'm back!!! And have missed you sooooo much!!! Soooooo mmuuucchhhh so that I gained 1.5lbs, but not gonna adjust as I have already lost it again plus some!!! :eek:

Sooooooo pleased you've found a closer job Vicki, that will be a massive bonus!!!! :D

I promise not to leave you guys again..... I'm convinced this helps.... and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. xxx :kissass::hug99::gen126:

*cough* *ahem* Good to see you back Nikki, but next time you decide to swan off and leave us, make sure you either submit a holiday form, a sick note, or a note from a responsible adult :D OK? Good :D lol

Glad to hear you pulled back you little gain. Well done :)

Does anyone know how many syn are in these.....

asda.jpg

ASDA Meat free meat balls (400g)

We can never forget that right! Lol bless u

I have a friend coming round later...

Making chicken biryani sw stylee for her, let's see if she likes it without the oil! With some riata and salad..

Hubby is making brownies but I won't eat any because of the lovely sight I saw on the scales this morning and then going to pack her the rest when she leaves so there's none left for me to pick on.

Can't wait :D

Making chicken biryani sw stylee for her, let's see if she likes it without the oil! With some riata and salad..

Hubby is making brownies but I won't eat any because of the lovely sight I saw on the scales this morning and then going to pack her the rest when she leaves so there's none left for me to pick on.

Awww that sounds lovely Rozie :) I bet you £10 she doesn't even notice there's no oil! I could just eat that now! lol

Your husband needs a :asskick:for making brownies! Tell him to make summat more SW friendly! lol Give him the 1 syn roulade recipie to play with! :giggle:

Have a lovely time with your friend :D xx

Good idea Mandy, but I've had another coffee, eaten a big orange and a yoghurt! :giggle:

Not to worry :D I'll wait until next Saturday now - not gonna start scale hopping cos that will deffo mess with my head :eek: lol

I'll just stay on plan and :fingerscrossed: for next week :D

I've been thinking (while doing housework) tho, and i've had too many green days. I love green days, but they have NEVER worked for me. In the past I've even gained weight on green :eek: I don't seem to tolerate carbs very well even though I don't go mad with them and still eat plenty of superfree.

So, this coming week is going to be mainly red........including my wine tonight! :8855:

How's your back now Mandy?

The back isn't too bad this week. Still a bit tender if I over do it, but I'm able to get around and clean the house. Thank God it was turning into a cesspit haha
I've managed a walk every day since Tuesday!

Enjoy your wine! My WI is Tuesdays so I usually have a bit of a treat then, although I'm thinking I'll knock that on the head for a while. My losses literally stink since Xmas, so I think I need a little kick start.

:giggle:
I've been thinking (while doing housework) tho, and i've had too many green days. I love green days, but they have NEVER worked for me. In the past I've even gained weight on green :eek: I don't seem to tolerate carbs very well even though I don't go mad with them and still eat plenty of superfree.

So, this coming week is going to be mainly red........including my wine tonight! :8855:

I think I'm the same. I've been doing mostly EE but still keeping the carbs to a minimum, it's just nice to have spagetti bolognese or chilli and rice without worrying about weighing etc. I think I'll have a few totally red days next wee and see if it's helps. Would really like to hit the stone mark.

LOL At least I remembered not to go to work! :giggle:

Now that would have been funny :giggle:

Have a lovely day Rozie, I bet your friend won't notice the difference.

Right, back to trying to book a restaurant for tonight, forgot it's Valentines next week, people seem to be celebrating early and everywhere is booked up - bloody romantics!! :mad:

The back isn't too bad this week. Still a bit tender if I over do it, but I'm able to get around and clean the house. Thank God it was turning into a cesspit haha
I've managed a walk every day since Tuesday!

Enjoy your wine! My WI is Tuesdays so I usually have a bit of a treat then, although I'm thinking I'll knock that on the head for a while. My losses literally stink since Xmas, so I think I need a little kick start.

Glad to hear your back is a tad better Mandy :) Tis a bummer you can do the housework though! lol

As for your losses stinking since xmas, I think it's really hard to get going again after christmas, so the fact that you actually have lost is good! :)

:giggle:

I think I'm the same. I've been doing mostly EE but still keeping the carbs to a minimum, it's just nice to have spagetti bolognese or chilli and rice without worrying about weighing etc. I think I'll have a few totally red days next wee and see if it's helps. Would really like to hit the stone mark.

I've been keeping the carbs to a minimum too Sarah but it makes no flipping difference to me! lol I'm gutted really because I could happily live on green days forever :D It's red all the way for me next week....

Any scrummy ideas for your 'totally red days'?

I'm making the Tango chicken again today............but then again, I might try the diet coke chicken. Oh decisions, decisions! :giggle:

Now that would have been funny :giggle:.

Hey, not so long ago I nearly went to work on Saturday! Honestly I did! lol I was up at the crack of dawn (thinking it was Friday), had a coffee, quick wash blah blah, set off for a walk with the dogs for a hour thinking 'thank fek it's Friday....' I walked through the village on my way to the fields and as I was passing the market place I noticed lights on and my neighbour (he has a fruit and veg stall at the top of the market) setting up his stall. So me, being the idiot I am, said "Morning Stuart, since when has there been a market on Friday?" He looked at me like I'd just escaped from sheltered accommodation and said "It's Saturday you silly cow" :8855: I didn't believe him, I told him not to be so stupid! :8855:

Does anyone know how many syn are in these.....

asda.jpg

ASDA Meat free meat balls (400

They probably spent hours in the board room deciding what to call them and came up with meat free meat balls!!!! Thats like bread free bread of something :D:D

I'm thinking of giving the low syn roulade a whirl and filling it with quark and the cadbury philly and strawbs. Will try getting some philly next time i'm shopping.

They probably spent hours in the board room deciding what to call them and came up with meat free meat balls!!!! Thats like bread free bread of something :D:D

Lol, I thought it was a bit of a daft name too! lol

Still don't know how many syns they are though :( lol

I'm thinking of giving the low syn roulade a whirl and filling it with quark and the cadbury philly and strawbs. Will try getting some philly next time i'm shopping.

Lucia, you won't be disappointed with the roulade, it's lovely :D Your idea of filling will work soooooo well too!

I've just been to Tesco but they didn't have any :( I've been dying to try some too! Grrrrrr @ Tesco! lol

I've been keeping the carbs to a minimum too Sarah but it makes no flipping difference to me! lol I'm gutted really because I could happily live on green days forever :D It's red all the way for me next week....

Any scrummy ideas for your 'totally red days'?

I'm making the Tango chicken again today............but then again, I might try the diet coke chicken. Oh decisions, decisions! :giggle:

Hey, not so long ago I nearly went to work on Saturday! Honestly I did! lol I was up at the crack of dawn (thinking it was Friday), had a coffee, quick wash blah blah, set off for a walk with the dogs for a hour thinking 'thank fek it's Friday....' I walked through the village on my way to the fields and as I was passing the market place I noticed lights on and my neighbour (he has a fruit and veg stall at the top of the market) setting up his stall. So me, being the idiot I am, said "Morning Stuart, since when has there been a market on Friday?" He looked at me like I'd just escaped from sheltered accommodation and said "It's Saturday you silly cow" :8855: I didn't believe him, I told him not to be so stupid! :8855:

Better to get it that way round, I usually wake up on a weekday thinking it's the weekend! I'm not one to lie in but it's really disappointing when you realise it's a workday.

A Red day favourite for me is pork loin chops, chicken breast or steak with roasted veg (carrots, mushrooms, butternut squash, onions, aubergine etc.) with pepper sauce (1 syn). Totally yummy :D

Sounds sooo nice. Haven't seen the choc philly yet, my Tesco didn't have it yesterday. I'll definitely be trying it on the roulade tho. Made one yesterday with the syn free lemon curd and that was really nice.

Really?? Would never have put those together. Right, that's something else for me to try :eat:.

No wonder I'm so fat.... all I think about is food. So far today I've decided to make cauliflower curry sauce, doner kebabs and choc philly roulade and now roasted veg and balsamic. Looks like I'll be having a feast tomorrow :bliss::eatdrink051:

Really?? Would never have put those together. Right, that's something else for me to try :eat:.

No wonder I'm so fat.... all I think about is food. So far today I've decided to make cauliflower curry sauce, doner kebabs and choc philly roulade and now roasted veg and balsamic. Looks like I'll be having a feast tomorrow :bliss::eatdrink051:

Sounds pretty darn fab to me! What time shall I pop round then? :8855:

The roasted veg with balsamic is devine :D Especially served with canelloni stuffed with spinach and herby philly light, cooked in pasatta and topped with a sprinkling of parmesan :drool:

OMG I'm obsessed with food :eek::8855:

Sounds pretty darn fab to me! What time shall I pop round then? :8855:

The roasted veg with balsamic is devine :D Especially served with canelloni stuffed with spinach and herby philly light, cooked in pasatta and topped with a sprinkling of parmesan :drool:

OMG I'm obsessed with food :eek::8855:

OMG, I'm literally dribbling here :drool::8855:

Back