The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Aw sorry to hear your ill! Try nas squash with hot water and lemon sounds horrible but it's nice and makes you feel better without syns xx

hot lemon and ginger

Aw sorry to hear your ill! Try nas squash with hot water and lemon sounds horrible but it's nice and makes you feel better without syns xx

Thanks ladies, will try both. Currently just having a cup of hot water with a slice of lemon and tsp of honey (1 Syn). Will see how I go. Thanks again xx

If you have lots of fruit in the house you could make a massive fruit salad for lunch with some yoghurt?

I was feeling horrendous last week and over the weekend and used being at home an opportunity to dose myself full of vitamin c and all the goodies that come from fresh fruit! Might make you feel better :)

Get well soon xx

If you have lots of fruit in the house you could make a massive fruit salad for lunch with some yoghurt? I was feeling horrendous last week and over the weekend and used being at home an opportunity to dose myself full of vitamin c and all the goodies that come from fresh fruit! Might make you feel better :) Get well soon xx

Good idea! We have plenty of fruit and stuff in so that could be an option.

Thanks hun xx

Breakfast this morning...

image-2551161804.jpg

image-3282697900.jpg

Food looks lush and get well soon! 1lb is fine considering. We can do this, From now on I'm just going to look at the Christmas chocolates to remind me Xmas is soon and I need to get on it rather than thinking mmm chocolate! X

Breakfast looks amazing! I'm going to the big supermarket this week in search of those LM sausages - I LOVE them!

When I was poorly all I wanted was a cheesy jacket potato with beans and looooads of salad. Well, that's a bit of a lie - I wanted buttered toast and potato smilies, but a cheesy jacket potato hit the spot. :giggle: That or cheesy leek and potato soup!

Ooh, and I made the butternut squash and red pepper soup you mentioned the other week - lush! Thank you!

Yummy breakfast!

Breakfast looks amazing! I'm going to the big supermarket this week in search of those LM sausages - I LOVE them! When I was poorly all I wanted was a cheesy jacket potato with beans and looooads of salad. Well, that's a bit of a lie - I wanted buttered toast and potato smilies, but a cheesy jacket potato hit the spot. :giggle: That or cheesy leek and potato soup! Ooh, and I made the butternut squash and red pepper soup you mentioned the other week - lush! Thank you!

Breakfast was lush ladies! Still feeling full now so it will just be tea tonight for me, maybe an extra Rocky Road with my Syns later on tonight.

Something strange has happened today :giggle: Instead of wanting to eat rubbish to comfort myself, I actually feel like I want to eat yummy, nutritious, SW meals. I so can't wait for my pasta for tea, loads of yummy superfree. Delicious! All of the fruit and veg should help pick me up too, full of goodness. Whilst I'm on making pasta for tea I think I'll boil a bit extra and make up some pasta salad to take to work for lunch tomorrow.

Pleased you liked the soup LL! Must get round to making some more myself when I can be bothered lol :)

Just woken up from a couple of hours nap. Have to say I'm feeling a lot better than I did earlier. Just about to have some more tablets and a nice cup of tea. Hopefully I am on the mend!

Hope you feel better soon Hun. I really struggle when I have a cold, its thr perfect excuse to eat what you like but really it just hinders you. Today's food sounds fab, one day at a time and you'll be back in the zone for next week :)

This will cheer you up look what lovely things we can have in slimming world

Scan bran coffee and walnut cake

Attachments

• image-998021156.jpg
    image-998021156.jpg
    552.1 KB · Views: 206
Hope you feel better soon Hun. I really struggle when I have a cold, its thr perfect excuse to eat what you like but really it just hinders you. Today's food sounds fab, one day at a time and you'll be back in the zone for next week :)

Thank you lovely. Had a nice nap earlier and have had some yummy comfort food. Keeping up with the Beechams tablets and also finding the hot water with lemon and honey is helping too. I feel much better than I did when I woke up this morning, that's for sure!

I will be going back to work tomorrow so just about to have a nice candle lit bubble bath and have a read of the new mag - I've not had much chance to read it yet. Hope you have a nice evening x

This will cheer you up look what lovely things we can have in slimming world

Scan bran coffee and walnut cake

Oh my goodness, it's like you know me so well. I saw this on IG and like it straight away - coffee and walnut cake is one of my faves!!

Was this easy to make then? And did you just get the recipe of the SW website? Ooh it looks lush. I might have to get myself some ScanBran on Tues and give it a go. Yum yum!! :drool:

Thank you lovely. Had a nice nap earlier and have had some yummy comfort food. Keeping up with the Beechams tablets and also finding the hot water with lemon and honey is helping too. I feel much better than I did when I woke up this morning, that's for sure! I will be going back to work tomorrow so just about to have a nice candle lit bubble bath and have a read of the new mag - I've not had much chance to read it yet. Hope you have a nice evening x Oh my goodness, it's like you know me so well. I saw this on IG and like it straight away - coffee and walnut cake is one of my faves!! Was this easy to make then? And did you just get the recipe of the SW website? Ooh it looks lush. I might have to get myself some ScanBran on Tues and give it a go. Yum yum!! :drool:
so easy and I don't bake I'm not good!

http://wine0clock.wordpress.com/2012/06/28/coffee-cake-syn-free/

Got the recipe from above but added the walnuts in and I used almond coffee :)

My tea tonight...

image-4108462461.jpg image-856229107.jpg

I boiled extra pasta and made myself a colourful pasta salad with red and yellow peppers, red onion and peas for lunch tomorrow. I'll add low low spread before eating...

image-2788715592.jpg

Think I'll make today a Green day, as I've had no meat, so I can have an extra HiFi bar later on before bed. With another cup of hot water, lemon and honey!

First day back on plan, jobs a good'en! What was I waiting for!?!?

Hun I am in a similar position.. Full of cold :(
Got into the 12's end of February got as low as 12.1 in June and now at 12.6...
We can do this Hun x x x

Hun I am in a similar position.. Full of cold :( Got into the 12's end of February got as low as 12.1 in June and now at 12.6... We can do this Hun x x x

Thanks hun. You're right, we can do this. It's only a little set back and were only human after all. Hope you feel better soon my lovely xxx

I know it's the last thing you want to eat but it must be better for our colds to eat nice hearty healthy food. Your pasta looks yummy! Come on Stevie lets get the mojo back :) x

Thanks hun! Have to admit it was nice to eat proper food yesterday, rather than the rubbish I've been scoffing in the last couple of weeks. Had some proper tasty stuff yesterday, comfort food. The mojo seems to be wriggling it's way back in, slowly but surely. Long may it last! X

Morning diary. Happy Thursday - almost the weekend!!

Am feeling much better today. I am back to work anyway. I still have a bit of a chesty cough and my lips are incredibly dry / sore, but I'm keeping on top of the tablets and have just bought a chapstick to soothe my lips. I've also brought some sliced lemon and a little pot of honey to work with me in case I need a hot drink to pick me up. Jobs a good'en!

I definitely think that getting back on plan and eating some "proper" food has helped. No wonder I was feeling so run-down, I'd been eating nothing but rubbish for the last couple of weeks and hadn't been getting any of the goodness you get from fruit and vegetables and fresh food.

Just enjoyed being back on plan in general actually. Looking forward to another Slimming World day today.

This is what today is looking like. I am starting out as Extra Easy, but depending on what I decide to have for dinner tonight, it could change to Green again...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Green

Breakfast:
- Strawberries (SS), Pomegranate and Grapes
- Cup of Hot Water with a slice of Lemon and 1 tsp. Honey (1 Syn)

Lunch:
- Pasta Salad with Red and Yellow Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Peas (SS) and Low Low Spread (HExA)
- Treat Size Curly Wurly (3 Syns)

Dinner:
- WW Wholemeal Pitta (HExB) topped with Tomato Puree (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Mushrooms (S) and Cheese (HExA). Served with Spicy Potato Wedges and 2 x tbsp. Lighter Than Light Mayo (1 Syn)

Other:
- Christmas Pudding HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 60g Low Low Spread & 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: Weight Watchers Wholemeal Pitta & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 5
Weekly Syns: 8 / 105

Last edited:
Hey Stevie - it is good being back on plan isn't it? I feel better from having just one day back on plan - I do miss my evening snacks I had been having (crisp/choc/nibbles etc) but I know that I cant have them all the time!

We can do this hun - have a good week xxx

Back