www.wheels4wayne.com...!

awww sonkie. i only read this page and it all looks good for him. just flicked to last page and realised he has broken ribs. ouch! poor wayne. i wonder how long that'll take?

glad he feels ok about the gf.

xxxx

awww sonkie. i only read this page and it all looks good for him. just flicked to last page and realised he has broken ribs. ouch! poor wayne. i wonder how long that'll take?

glad he feels ok about the gf.

xxxx

Yeh its really painful, but from the bottom of his ribcage he cant feel a thing !

Well gf definately not shown her face so I think we can definately call her an ex now....yippee.

Anyway an ex from a couple of years ago has been to see him so who knows !

Well text my youngest bro to see how Wayne is as he visits on a saturday......Wayne has sat in a wheelchair a couple of times this week, though not today as he tired and got a fair bit of pain still.

hey Sonia, thats fab news, i bet thats really perked him up being in a different possition & being able to a little more mobile. can only get better
xx:)

Well just text Wayne and he has a brace that he has to have strapped on when sat up, he had that on and was sat in proper wheelchair and actually was able to wheel himself around a bit......how cool is that ? At last he has a different view ...instead of the ceiling to look at.
He has got a lot of upper body strenght to build back up though, but at least he was getting around on his wheels.

Don't post on here often Sonkie but always read.....:eek: just wanted to say though what wonderful news about your brother..... bet he'll be pulling wheel spins in his chair before you know it..... sounds like a strong character....bit like his sister eh?......;)

I hope he continues to improve.....:)

Love

thanks guys....Im so pleased I know once he gets sorted he will be able to cope with whatever he has too. Progress at last. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

So glad to hear your brother is improving.

That's brilliant news Sonkie, must be such a boost for him too to be able to get out of that bed & become mobile. Really pleased for you.

xx

Oh Sonkie, that is suuh good news about Wayne, delighted to hear it!! Have been an avid reader and sent you a PM way back when he first had the crash!!

Delighted he has made such progress and really delighted how lucky he is to have a sister like you AND you have kept watching the weight during this time!!!

Well I couldnt get through last night ...he wouldnt answer his phone or reply to my text messages ....so maybe he not in the mood for chatting.....I rang the hospital and they said he was fine and they will check he has phone switched on so ....I aint got a clue.

Anyway will try again today.

He was sleeping last night so thats why I got no answer. He sounding good today, was going in wheelchair after lunch, and he can stay in it as long as he wants.

Great news Sonkie .. sounds like he is getting better day by day! It will be a long road but hey with a sister like you by his side, it will seem all that much shorter!!

Dee

Back