♥♥♥ Loulabella's Weight Loss Journey ♥♥♥ Thesis is DONE!!!! Go me!!!!

So...last night.....TAPAS. Daily allowance is 20, had 8 saved so 28 for the day - went to Tapas bar with 22.5. Jesus....we ate....I roughly worked it out at about 38 points....ooops. Good thing I have 11 AP's although could only use 3 as only did 3 yesterday.... so am over by about 8 ish I think....easily clawed back before wednesday.... and with a little bit of wii action today should have it sorted.... The mains were fine, it was the CHEESE covered CHEESE with CHEESE dip starter and doughnuts with chocolate sauce and choc cheesecake that did the damage (each desert shared with oh of course...) :)

Have woken up feeling great today - although have just got over a cold sore (2 weeks!) and another has appeared....calling all doctors -what is wrong with me!!!

Glad you had a good time last night hun, Sound snice the dessert.
What have you been up to today then? x

Afternoon Lou, glad you enjoyed the tapas sounds great.

Popcorn chicken
Chop 2 chicken breasts into small cubes (or be lazy like me and buy it in chunks). Dry it off on a kitchen towel.
Breadcrumbs - if you like to spice these add cajun seasoning, oregano and cayenne pepper to taste.
Beaten egg or you can use natural yoghurt if you don't do eggs.

Put chicken cubes into beaten egg and swish around. Put breadcrumbs into small plastic bag. Bung the chicken bits in and shake them about until coated. Put coated chicken into actifry with approx 2-3 teaspoons sunflower oil and cook for 20 - 30 minutes and test if done if not give them more time.

The cooking time is a bit hit and miss as the cubes differ in size each time.

Hash browns and croquette potatoes OH buys them and cooks in the actifry sometimes with a bit of oil but often not. I have seen as receipe for hash browns on the slimming world site and I'm going to find it and try tomake them from scratch I'll report back

Sorry have filled up your thread with above

M

Glad you had a good time last night hun, Sound snice the dessert.
What have you been up to today then? x

Urm, brother 21st, so I baked a chocolate cake and took over.... (low fat one!) poor git...lol.

Thats about it love - u?

Afternoon Lou, glad you enjoyed the tapas sounds great.

Popcorn chicken
Chop 2 chicken breasts into small cubes (or be lazy like me and buy it in chunks). Dry it off on a kitchen towel.
Breadcrumbs - if you like to spice these add cajun seasoning, oregano and cayenne pepper to taste.
Beaten egg or you can use natural yoghurt if you don't do eggs.

Put chicken cubes into beaten egg and swish around. Put breadcrumbs into small plastic bag. Bung the chicken bits in and shake them about until coated. Put coated chicken into actifry with approx 2-3 teaspoons sunflower oil and cook for 20 - 30 minutes and test if done if not give them more time.

The cooking time is a bit hit and miss as the cubes differ in size each time.

Hash browns and croquette potatoes OH buys them and cooks in the actifry sometimes with a bit of oil but often not. I have seen as receipe for hash browns on the slimming world site and I'm going to find it and try tomake them from scratch I'll report back

Sorry have filled up your thread with above

M

Oh thanks you amazing lady! Tres chuffed here. :D

Hi,
Do you have the recipie for the chocolate cake as it is my 21st in 2weeks and my mum is making me a cake but dont want to fall off the diet. X

Hi,
Do you have the recipie for the chocolate cake as it is my 21st in 2weeks and my mum is making me a cake but dont want to fall off the diet. X

Low Fat Chocolate Cake recipe on Mydish.co.uk.

I also covered in choc butter cream - Icing sugar, flora extra light and cocoa... so still kept it low.... The entire cake was 36 points and a good 12th of the cake worked out at 3 points for me. I used quite a big tin... :)

Your weekend Tapas sounded really nice and not overly bad - as you say, you can claw it back.

Happy birthday to your little bro! x

Thanks hunny bunny.... He was hanging yesterday from being in Bournemouth for his bday night before... was highly amusing.
Good news is I've not gained from the Tapas, in fact I've lost.....! I'm not too far now from seeing the 10's....! :)

Hey Lou

I was doing CD and lost about 5 kg's in 3 weeks then rewarded myself with food and yo yo ed with this for 2 months on off with 2kg's. Lost these after Xmas and secretly have gone back to my Cohens program, intense and similar to Sureslim, but with real food. I have been 97% all week which is amazing for me and hoping tomorrow will show a 2kg + lossm (more than 2kg's lost).

Want to do this hard core for 4 weeks (3 to go now) and then do my refeed for 3 weeks, leaving 1 week to myself and managing it before I go to Thailand (fingers toes and everything crossed). You can see my holiday ticker.

Bren
X

Hey Lou

I was doing CD and lost about 5 kg's in 3 weeks then rewarded myself with food and yo yo ed with this for 2 months on off with 2kg's. Lost these after Xmas and secretly have gone back to my Cohens program, intense and similar to Sureslim, but with real food. I have been 97% all week which is amazing for me and hoping tomorrow will show a 2kg + lossm (more than 2kg's lost).

Want to do this hard core for 4 weeks (3 to go now) and then do my refeed for 3 weeks, leaving 1 week to myself and managing it before I go to Thailand (fingers toes and everything crossed). You can see my holiday ticker.

Bren
X

CD - devils work....lol. I love CD - the loss is amazing, but I just cant hack it!!!!

Good luck with the hardcore... I know it's not easy but the loss always spur you on. :)

Thanks Lou, well it's officially a 1.7kg loss for the week as i did sneak in a few bits of cheese, grapes and dried fruit which were not allowed. But i reckon in 2 days the 300gm should jump ship.

Bren
X

Well, I'm not there yet....but I can nearly see them!

10's are my goal weight or just a bit further depending on the item in question!

But bring them on I say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bren
X

Your not far from them? I need to lose 5lbs... was 11.4 this morning... :) I was 12.3 5 weeks ago :)

Wow Lou!!!! M'beeatch! You're doing brilliantly!!!! Am delighted you're nearly at the 10s...sure you're only gorgeous anyhooz! :) Am glad to be back hun, I really need this place...it's cheap therapy ;)

Back