♥♥♥ Loulabella's Weight Loss Journey ♥♥♥ Thesis is DONE!!!! Go me!!!!

Ooo well done Miss Lou-Lou-loser!!! Poor little Ty has the pox I see, miserable! I remember when we got it here, every kid in the house had it and as I was the youngest of six it hit me pretty hard...eugh, it was horrid! Only thing is once it's done it's done and it's better to get it over and done with while he's young x I did okay today so I'm hoping for a lb off next week...not quite as good as yours but hey, I'll take anything at this stage ;)

Lou congrats on the loss! Hope you boy isn't suffering too much. Some days off and videos on the couch sound good for him.

Bren
X

4lbs off is a star performance Lou, excellent. Sorry re Tyler but hope he comes through it OK and of course you as I'm sure its doubly stressful for you. Here's hoping that 4lbs has at least 2 friends next week ..you are defintely a loser now

M

....LOSER! :p

poor little soul!! Olivia wasnt too bad with it but Rhiannon was only about 15months old and did suffer a bit, probably didnt understand what was going on at that age.
Hope he feels better soon

He's quite upset by it all today.... his mouth is a right old state and he's quite teary.... They are very sore... I bought him the incredibles today and he sat and watched it... bless him.

well done hu thats amazing xx

Why thank you missy G!

Ooo well done Miss Lou-Lou-loser!!! Poor little Ty has the pox I see, miserable! I remember when we got it here, every kid in the house had it and as I was the youngest of six it hit me pretty hard...eugh, it was horrid! Only thing is once it's done it's done and it's better to get it over and done with while he's young x I did okay today so I'm hoping for a lb off next week...not quite as good as yours but hey, I'll take anything at this stage ;)

Your not far from goal and I know it get harder near then end eh? Yep - he's poorly alright - driving me a little mental - thank fook his dad is having him sat night, I need some sleep! He was up loads in the night...terrible. :) I am exhausted...totally shattered and had to go to uni and talk thesis with my eyes around my ankles and my tongue licking the ceiling... lol

Lou congrats on the loss! Hope you boy isn't suffering too much. Some days off and videos on the couch sound good for him.

Thats exactly what I did....he loved the incredibles.... :)

Bren
X

4lbs off is a star performance Lou, excellent. Sorry re Tyler but hope he comes through it OK and of course you as I'm sure its doubly stressful for you. Here's hoping that 4lbs has at least 2 friends next week ..you are defintely a loser now

M

Ooooh if they have a few friends I will be well into my first stone and quite chuffed... not quite near your 100lb splendor!

....LOSER! :p

Huhuhuhuhyup....thats me!

poor little soul, at least this phase only lasts a couple of days i seem to remember but its still no fun. Bet its keeping you on your toes as well!! make sure you take care of you too:)

aww bless his lickle cotton socks...

I had chix pox as a little girl mum watched me avidly as i had a big spot at the side of my nose!!!she had to go to work and left me with dad yep you guessed it i scratched it!!still have the scar now !! :sign0007:she didnt forgive him for wks...xx

Poor little fella, hope he's feeling better soon...I know in America they immunise, My niece and nephew were both done when they were babies x

Yea, tyler has a mahussive one on the left of his top lip....and I am dreading him picking that one... that will be some hell of a scar... so far he's been quite good... It's just that main spot I am dreading coming off... I have a few scars from when I had it but they are hidden in my eyebrows...weirdness. :)

Thanks for the support people...glad to say he slept through last night although I still feel very unrefreshed....

Lack of nursery time I think..which = less time for me to work... Luckily rents are having him when I am actually lecturing but trying to mark 24 essays is difficult with a poz fulled toddler on your hands...!

Ooooh - I got my ethics submission granted yesterday which means I am free to get on with my thesis research! Whoop whoop!

Congrats on your submission being granted Lou, what are you studying??

Bren
x

Glad to hear pox are starting to vacate.

A masters in forensic psychology hunny... I'm a bit of a serial student - been at uni 8 years! lol. Where is your Diary hun? x x

hope you've had a good day Lou-ser :) x

Not sure where my diary is but click on my name and it's under my posts - Bren's diary, the journey begins again!

Lost again this morning I'm really chuffed!:happy036:

Bren
X

I did 7 years of study after high school.

3 yr Graphic design and Multimedia
3 yr Bachelor of Art Degree
1yr Diploma of Education

I'm and artist and a fulltime Art Teacher (secondary)

X

Coool cool = I teach college level psychology (A Level).... but not sure if I wanna carry that on tbh....

So, valentines was lovely.... went to tootsies - shared some nacho's, had a superfood salad with salmon and some chips.... have managed to point all but the superfood salad as not in the EOG!!! I am stuck!! Help me....

Besides that, OH got me 12 roses....of course....and took me shopping for some jewellery :) I gave him a Police watch - cost be a fortune but he is so worth it :)

Awwh That's lovely. Glad you had a beautiful day Lou.

Bren
X

Luckily he went to Daddies yesterday at 10am and back today 4pm so at least have managed to sleep! :)

glad you had a lovely valentines Lou, you deserved it! :) x

Back