♥♥♥ Loulabella's Weight Loss Journey ♥♥♥ Thesis is DONE!!!! Go me!!!!

You will soon be there Lou and revelling in those 10s

M

I sure hope so my sweet!

Wow Lou!!!! M'beeatch! You're doing brilliantly!!!! Am delighted you're nearly at the 10s...sure you're only gorgeous anyhooz! :) Am glad to be back hun, I really need this place...it's cheap therapy ;)

Well, I have got to get back there as saw them back in June and then gained a stone....
So glad your back - tis lovely to have u back on board! :)

woot nearly in the 10's! well done chuck! :D xxx

Well, am gonna try my best to get to WI in an hour....but Tyler has chicken pox! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!

Well I managed it.... I've lost...... 4lbs! :) (not been to wi for 2 weeks due to snow...and estimated I'd lost a lb last week so technically it's 3)... So, I'm only a 1lb away from my 1stone goal which was for valentines day! :D

Very well done on the 4lbs - make sure you post it up on the weight loss thread!

Hope Ty feels better soon x

well done Lou thats fantastic! :D xxx

p.s hope Tylers okay! is he absolutely covered in the pox?

He is covered in the pox - yea, nasty as hell - urgh.
Well, I got on my scales this morning and after WI... silly I know but on my scales I've lost a stone.....stone in 5 weeks so really chuffed.... doubt I can do another stone in 5 weeks... but here is to trying! lol x

Ah yes, the joy of childhood diseases.

A stone in 5 weeks is excellent Lou. You can always cross your fingers for a repeat of that but don't get your hopes up x

well done on the 4lbs, thats fantastic.
Hope tyler better soon, thankfully we have done the 'pox'

Thanks mommy B! It's nasty this pox....

Ah yes, the joy of childhood diseases.

A stone in 5 weeks is excellent Lou. You can always cross your fingers for a repeat of that but don't get your hopes up x

I know....be nice tho... I am quite happy.

Thats fantastic, well done...Hope little one is better soon...My son is 8 and has avoided chicken pox so far!

Your lucky - apparently u can immunise against it...I found out today - a bit too late tho!

Well done on your 4lb's loss that is brill ;o)

Hope your likkle fella is better soon x

Me too...thanks hun!

Well done chief,hope your little lad is better soon,calamine at the ready!!!(do they still put that on the itchy areas??)
xx

Yep... Got some piriteze to help with itching, some calamine cream for the spots and dome sodium bicarbonate for the bath....poor little monkey... :(

i got the pox when the girls had it cos i didnt get it when i was a kid and i CANNOT recommend it as an adult not only did i feel really ill but i had those itchy spots everywhere !! in places you dont even want to imagine.
can recomemd the calamine cream rather than the lotion and you can give him piriton if the itchying is really bad ( will help him get some sleep too)

Yep have those...and I sympathise... I had it at 7 and yes, they were everywhere...just like tylers are :(

poor little soul!! Olivia wasnt too bad with it but Rhiannon was only about 15months old and did suffer a bit, probably didnt understand what was going on at that age.
Hope he feels better soon

Back