♥♥♥ Loulabella's Weight Loss Journey ♥♥♥ Thesis is DONE!!!! Go me!!!!

Glad you had a lovely valentines Lou and how exciting ready to start the dissertation not long now until Dr Lou

Good luck

M

Meh - good few years yet! But Dr. Louise does sound good... Can add it to the MSc, Dip (Psych), BSc I shall have after my name by the end of September. :) Phd would fit nicely.

Thanks for the messages... am exhausted tonight....TOTM has appeared which has annoyed me.... doubt will go to WI wednesday as I hate WI on TOTM.... :( bloody things... It feels like only yesterday I was on my last one! :( Oh was annoyed...apparently I was in for the time of my life tonight too!!! Grrrr humbug.... x

Glad you had a nice v.day, xx

Thanks hunny... shame it's back to reality now but hey.... thats the way the cookie crumbles....hmmmm cookies.... :)

Just caught up Lou - fantastic result on the weight loss front.

Hope Tyler is at least comfortable and enjoying being at home with mum for a bit.

Glad you had a lovely valentines - and nice, sloppy pic to match. ;)

Who is the man in your avitar????

My special man... my other half :)

Just caught up Lou - fantastic result on the weight loss front.

Hope Tyler is at least comfortable and enjoying being at home with mum for a bit.

Glad you had a lovely valentines - and nice, sloppy pic to match. ;)

:) Thanks hunny - yea, took the 'eating my face' pic on vallys... :D

Cookies....
Cookies....
Cookies....
Cookies....
Cookies....
Cookies....
Cookies....
Cookies.... Yup....

In fact anybody got a low low low fat/point biscuit recipe?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Why is TOTM soooooooo hard.... I am over by 2 points for the week so wanted to save them today...so I dont have to go under by 2 tomorrow... managed it up till 20 mins ago - when I stuffed a Meringue nest, and some walkers baked - 2 points gone.... I am so crazy I even chewed up a mini chocolate roll and then spat it in the bin - just so I could taste it! I am fine all month apart from about 2/3 days into TOTM - god! On top of the baked and meringue, I have munched on an entire pack of celery and pickled onions??? Sounds like I am preggers.... Ah, does anybody else find this almost insatiable eating? I will be fine tomorrow/next day - and I am NOT hungry - just like - ravenous - without hunger?? Is that even possible...

Have just made a cup of redbush and have set a variety on alarms and padlocks, electric fences, tazers, barb wires, badger traps and nails beds in front of and around the kitchen... hopefully will be no more food until breakfast. :( :( :(

i dont personally know it but have friends that do. i have the depo injections so dont do totm:)D) and dont remember ever being like that but i do remember getting an uncontrollable urge to clean, once a month my house would be completely spotless and god help anyone who messed it up!!

hope all back to normal soon for you

Ah - But I have that tooooooooooooo - was at work all day so not had chance even though Tyler been aslep since ....4.45! Catching up on pox lost sleep me thinks...
I think tomorrow will be my cleaning day!

It just drives me mad and I hate it! :(

Hahhaa - yea, it is like I am a little deranged eh? lol x

Yes, yes I do... maybe some naked dancing outside tesco express is needed....

God I am totally the same Loulouhunny! I ate an entire tin of peas the last day...no particular reason, just the whole tin, cold! With a spoon!!! I'd better not be up the Damien Duff or there will be trouble! ;) Weighing tomorrow morning...You're right giving your weigh in a miss for TOTM. It ruins me because I'm always bloated and heavier and it isn't an accurate reading x Glad you had a lovely V-day hun! I am GAGGING for a night out this weekend, shame all you lovely folks are so far away!!!!! :(

Morning for you guys!!! So good morning. Afternoon for me and just about thinking of dinner, fish.

Bren
X

All have a lovely day

TOTM is horrid! I hate it! I don't blame you for skipping WI. Good luck for this week x

Back