10 stone something getting into the 9's

Couldn't do Lipotrim, I just know I don't have the staying power for that. Good luck with it.

Calorie counting for me....

G

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I don't really know what the name of what the hell I'm doing is!

Was cal counting last week as had STS, and was major hacked off! JUDDD did work week 1/2 but I just got too greedy on UD and DD became a struggle. Then had a gain.
was counting cals (and including a 14hr fast), last week. Decided to go back to JUDDD. However, I've had really low cal days SMTW this week-just not bothered bout eating as was mad busy, kids were off ill etc.
so, yeah-combining JUDDD with CC.

you on the mend lotto?

still doing Duran?

G x

Yeah feeling a lot better now, only took 2 courses of antibiotics, a packet of decongestants, 3 packs of strepsils, too many visits to the doctors, 4 blood tests and 4 throat swabs and nigh on 3 months :eek:....I don't do anything by halves :).

Started back on Dukan this week, Juddd started a cycle of binge/starve that I just couldn't deal with, would be fine to maintain on...but not to lose for me. Then I went just normal eating while I was ill, some days I couldn't stand for long...so bought takeaways etc...not good but necessary at the time.

Now (fingers crossed) I'm Dukan for the last 9lb :) (but still counting calories alongside) am also allowing myself to "feel" hunger so some days a 16 hour fast between meals x

alottolose said:
Yeah feeling a lot better now, only took 2 courses of antibiotics, a packet of decongestants, 3 packs of strepsils, too many visits to the doctors, 4 blood tests and 4 throat swabs and nigh on 3 months :eek:....I don't do anything by halves :).

Started back on Dukan this week, Juddd started a cycle of binge/starve that I just couldn't deal with, would be fine to maintain on...but not to lose for me. Then I went just normal eating while I was ill, some days I couldn't stand for long...so bought takeaways etc...not good but necessary at the time.

Now (fingers crossed) I'm Dukan for the last 9lb :) (but still counting calories alongside) am also allowing myself to "feel" hunger so some days a 16 hour fast between meals x

Bloody hell glad your on the mend that sounds horrific!!!

alottolose said:
Me too ;) it was severely derailing my weightloss efforts ;):eek: priorities eh? :D x

Yes I am prioritise ME from now on, I'm trying so hard to please everyone that what I need/want has gone on a back burner. Lets all get this last chunk of blubber off together, If I really commit I KNOW I could do it by Christmas. That would be the best present ever. You with me???

Bloomin' typical. Scales didn't budge this morning so I'm still hanging in on this thread at 140.2lb!! We can do this!!

Morning all and Happy Friday! Such a happy Friday for me as I'm FINALLY in the 9's, by the skin of my teeth- 9st13.4lb! Now, this was lost through Lipotrim and not calorie counting so technically I shouldn't even be on this thread, but don't worry, I'm leaving now ;) I will be refeeding next week (not sure what day yet..!) and then maintaining and hopefully even losing a little bit more with MFP and calorie counting, so I WILL see you all on the "9's into the 8's" thread very soon, I know it! Have a great weekend and a good run up to Xmas.

Morning all and Happy Friday! Such a happy Friday for me as I'm FINALLY in the 9's, by the skin of my teeth- 9st13.4lb! Now, this was lost through Lipotrim and not calorie counting so technically I shouldn't even be on this thread, but don't worry, I'm leaving now ;) I will be refeeding next week (not sure what day yet..!) and then maintaining and hopefully even losing a little bit more with MFP and calorie counting, so I WILL see you all on the "9's into the 8's" thread very soon, I know it! Have a great weekend and a good run up to Xmas.

Well done!!! See you there soon :)

Back