10 stone something getting into the 9's

10st2 this week I don't think I've ever been this close before :)

I've been 100% so far this week so fingers crossed I can make it through the weekend without sabotaging it all. It's my Hen do on sat so I recon ill go over my cals on the sat but not be able to stomach anything on the Sunday n hopefully it'll even itself out :) hmmm we shall see.

Fingers crossed for another pound next Monday :)

10st3 this week haha not to disheartened it was truly deserved. Was back at the gym yesterday so i will get rid of that lb this week I will!!!! :)

Hope everyone Is doing well x

I'm 10.4 as per day :) been trying to get into the 9's for the last year but keep going up and down. My lowest was 9.13 so fingers crossed I can beat this :) 53 days till wedding dress fitting x

I'm 10.4 as per day :) been trying to get into the 9's for the last year but keep going up and down. My lowest was 9.13 so fingers crossed I can beat this :) 53 days till dress fitting x

Hi All,

I was 10 stone 8 lbs last week and would love to be back in the 9 stone bracket.

I was 11 stone 4 lbs about 14 months ago when I joined Slimming World. Lost weight for the first few weeks but really struggled with it as I lost weight very slowly. Lost a few pounds recently on calorie counting and this week is week one of the 5:2 diet. Think I've lost a bit of weight but tomorrow is my weigh in day.

Really hope I can get back in the 9 s. it's been a lot of years since I was last there!

Good luck to everyone else trying to do the same. :)

Eek at 10st 0 and a quarter pounds!

So hopefully on to the next stone bracket next week! Very happy :)

Well done. Nearly there for you. I weighed in today at 10st 4.2lbs. I've a bit further to go but nearly there. We can do it!

Thanks! I'm so excited to see the nines on the scales :)

Only 4lbs for you too, won't take you too much longer hopefully! So exciting to see progress hey :)

Well a week on holiday and I put on 0.8lbs, which is not too bad considering... Now at 10 st 5lbs so still a way to go until I see a 9. Feeling quite positive about it though. Fast day yesterday and another one planned for Sunday so getting back on track. Onwards and downwards! :)

Hey guys I've lost 4 stone in the last 10 months and I want to get down to my new lower target of 9st 10lbs and as I'm currently 10st 10lbs it means another stone to go. Hope you don't mind me joining, just started calorie counting this week having 1200 using my fitness pal and I go to the gym 4-5 times a week so hopefully I'll get into the 9's soon!!

Hol x

Well Done.

How did you manage that and why are you changing plan now? If u don't mind me asking!

G x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey guys I've lost 4 stone in the last 10 months and I want to get down to my new lower target of 9st 10lbs and as I'm currently 10st 10lbs it means another stone to go. Hope you don't mind me joining, just started calorie counting this week having 1200 using my fitness pal and I go to the gym 4-5 times a week so hopefully I'll get into the 9's soon!!

Hol x

That's a fantastic loss, well done.

Weigh in this morning with a 2.2 lb loss - that makes up for last weeks disappointment. I'm now 10 st 2.8 lbs. haven't been this weight for years, hooray!!!!!!!!

I hope everyone else is doing ok. :)

I'm all over this thread! 10.3 currently and the lure of that elusive 9 stone bracket is enough to spur me on. I want to lose 10 lbs for my Tunisian holiday in 11 weeks time!
This is my final push as I've lost 57 lbs or 4.1 stone so far and I want my bikini body now!

Keep up the good work folks.

I'm all over this thread! 10.3 currently and the lure of that elusive 9 stone bracket is enough to spur me on. I want to lose 10 lbs for my Tunisian holiday in 11 weeks time!
This is my final push as I've lost 57 lbs or 4.1 stone so far and I want my bikini body now!

Keep up the good work folks.

Good luck with it Mell. It's so close for us both now, that number 9! (Not sure I'll ever brave a bikini again though!) :)

Good luck with it Mell. It's so close for us both now, that number 9! (Not sure I'll ever brave a bikini again though!) :)

Lol thanks Denise, I might have got a little carried away with the bikini bod statement, it's wishful thinking but ill take not being quite so wobbly in a one piece!

Back