beccas diary

ye your right hun. i feel full and satisfied now and happy with 1900 cals.
going to bed now and looking forward to starting another new day with the calorie counting tmoz
its been hard this week as been off work . back to norm tue so will be easier to eat better in work as i dont pick as much

been calorie counting again today. had two chocolate weetabix for breakfast with cup of tea and then had an orange as snack.
was planning on having sw chips and having chicken breast fillets cut up into jar of korma curry sauce and naan bread from aldi.so i added this to my fitness pal and it was really high.
ended up goin to my mums and we had chippy chips with large sausage and curry
came home and changed my calorie counter to the chippy what i had and i was shocked to see this was a lot lower than what i had planned
it says i have only had 1100cals today
shocked

well yday i had
two choc weetabix
orange
2 coffees
2 teas
chips sausage aNd curry
two wholemeal bread with ham and mayo
packet of aldis crisps

had 1560 cals yday

I'd try to make sure you have 3 meals then your cals will even out better, try make sure you have a proper lunch xx

today ive had
two choc weetabix
small chips from takeaway with
half cheesy garlic bread
large chicken shish and donner kebab
2200 cals today
w

yesterday went over my cals i ended up haVing 2399
i had two chox weetabix for breakfast and then me and my big ideas decided to make a homemade lasagna.
with all the ingredients i used it was very high in cals
wont be making it again as it wasnt very nice
didnt eat it all
so had sabdwich later on and two packets of crisps.

so far today ive had
two choc weetabix with ss milk
1 coffee
pasta with tuna onion sweetcorn and cheese
used 500 cals so far so will post later when i have ate more

Dont worry about yesterday it's not very much over cals and not all the time is it! I really fancy a lasagne now, were having pizza tonight but not til 7ish I'm starving now so tryna think of a healthy snack!

pizza sounds good hehe.
oh going to work n half an hour o i think i just goin to end up snacking tonight which is ok ill jus add up my cals. dont like making tea for one.
back in work tomorrow after 9 days off
boohoo!

ive had 1100 cals today so far
ive had
two choc weetabix
pasta with tuna onion sweetcorn and cheese
2 poached eggs with two white pieces of toast
half ruby grapefruit

I had cereal for brekkie and pizza hit fit lunch well enjoyed it and picked for tea yog and crisps bit quiche not a healthy day but hey ho think I have had 1700 today

You need to eat more than that hun, minimum you should eat when on any extreme diet when not pregnant is 1200 otherwise you are starving your body, you need to be eating about 2000 at least otherwise you could be putting your baby at risk and your own health x

didnt end up having crackers and cheese but oh jus come in from work and brought me in packet butty cheese and onion
brough my daily cals too 1900

That's more like it :) I hope I dont sound like I'm being nasty I don't mean it like that just trying to be helpful x

Back