beccas diary

Got 25 week check up tmz,get really excited every time have an appointment as it shows i getting further. are the rest of appointments at docs norm after 20 week scan?

Yeah my midwife checked my belly at 16 weeks but only cos I started with a lot of pain otherwise I don't think she would have. I haven't been measured yet or anything either but was told I would at 25 weeks x

25 week check went well.
midwife said i very healthy blood pressure great
no problems in urine etc
and bump measured measured exactly right to the amount of weeks
next app at 28 weeks and looking forward to it

trying ti calorie count my day But just ate 10 fizzy ring sweets amd it dont say in bag how many cals in them.
anyone have a guess?
need to count them

That's fine hun, and don't worry about the sweets, compared to rest of the day a little treat is fine, better than depriving yourself!
Im going to carry on tomorrow normally end up going off at weekends but really need to concentrate now or I'm going to start shooting up the scales. I know I'll have gained tomorrow just hope it's only a 1 or 2lb gain!

i going to try calore count every day but on weekends i usually have a takeaway and few treats so wont b as strict
do you weigh yourself or go to a class?
i aint weighed for weeks scared to step on scales

I weigh myself every Friday morning, missed the odd one but I know if I didn't weigh every week I'd lose control and slip, your best to do it at least every few weeks to keep an eye on it,
Yeah that's the best way don't be too hard on yourself and still have some treats, at the end of the day we are pregnant and it is only time you can enjoy it, like I always have full fat mayo and coke now because I love it but if I'm not pregnant I won't have it because it's high in calories, so it's nice to enjoy it while I'm pregnant! x

i started by weighing myself and battery on scales ran out and being lazy i still aint replaced it .i weighed on the wii few weeks ago but i dint thiNk that very accurate.
stil hungry after sandwich ha and look how late it is. oNly had 1614 cals but ig i have soMtHing else my choices wont be healthy

If your hungry though then you need it, you shouldn't leave yourself hungry it's bad in pregnancy, I had a few week gap when I didnt weigh and I put nearly all the weight I've gained on then so I know now I have to weigh or ill go off track! x

Better to be safe though last thing you want to do is starve the baby you needs to make sure you get enough, I never let myself go hungry even if I've already gone over cals or ate loads already Cus I think baby must need it if I'm wanting food xx

Back