Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Thanks girls!

Am thinking I've made a huge mistake but I've just had my tea before kettle class at 730, was going to wait until I got home but I couldn't wait I've had pork in the slow cooker & it's been teasing me all day. Hope it's settled before class or I'm gonna regret it!!!

You should be fine :) I always eat before I go, take it at your own pace .. And use your butt muscles when coming up from a squat position as then your legs don't / won't hurt as bad..

I'm going tonight too but at 8:30pm and I still ache from Mondays class lol I'm sure Gillian has prepared you - maybe she's just meaner ;) with her shred DVD

Enjoy :)

following primal blueprint and 5:2 /4:3 fasting plan

You should be fine :) I always eat before I go, take it at your own pace .. And use your butt muscles when coming up from a squat position as then your legs don't / won't hurt as bad..

I'm going tonight too but at 8:30pm and I still ache from Mondays class lol I'm sure Gillian has prepared you - maybe she's just meaner ;) with her shred DVD

Enjoy :)

Aw thanks Tara! I haven't done Jillian for a week I'm too naughty!!! I wish I had carried on as it wouldn't be as bad tonight I reckon you're right!!! I don't normally eat before I go to an exercise class that's all

I have decided I love Jillian Michaels, she is so much nicer than my kettle instructor. I really think I'm going to die, my legs are shaking already & I'm scared I won't be able to walk tomorrow... I suppose no pain no gain & all that...

I have decided I love Jillian Michaels, she is so much nicer than my kettle instructor. I really think I'm going to die, my legs are shaking already & I'm scared I won't be able to walk tomorrow... I suppose no pain no gain & all that...

Sounds hideous!! Well done you! :)

Sounds hideous!! Well done you! :)

Seriously it was, I thought we were about done when she announced we were halfway through!!!! I'm expecting to cry tomorrow at attempting to sit on the loo, go down stairs, the crosstrainer at the gym. I was the biggest there & the most unfit which bothered me a bit but hey ho at least I'm trying hey

My legs and arms are like jelly and my face is beet red!! HRM says 460 kcals .. Mon class was easier ..

It's the fact that it works both upper and lower body sometimes at the sometime and makes your heart work harder .. My blood pressure is very good mostly due to Kettlebell class :)

My advise hot bath and arnica cream or deep heat on your thighs - outside and ham strings

Well done :)

Thanks honey I had a radox bath which helped but omg why did you not tell me how hard it is, actually I know the answer cos I'd not have gone. I've got bruises developing on my wrists from a couple of the exercises, gonna have to wear wristbands or something I think.

Right here we go, Christmas do!!! Not sure whether to wear the pink dress or the black, I prefer the black as its more slimming even though its an identical dress! I wore it to the last do though so I am not sure whether I can get away with it, I will try both once hair & makeup are done & see how I feel then. I have just asked Conal & he said "wear the pink one mummy". Some of the girls at work I don't really get on with are going though & I want to look the best I can... This time next year I will have an amazing new outfit hopefully in a size 16!!!!

Just reading back in my diary from Dec 2011 & I did have an amazing size 16 dress for my Christmas do in 2012 & even better I had to have it taken in, things like this remind me how far I've come!

Thanks honey I had a radox bath which helped but omg why did you not tell me how hard it is, actually I know the answer cos I'd not have gone. I've got bruises developing on my wrists from a couple of the exercises, gonna have to wear wristbands or something I think.

I "hinted" but didn't want to put you off.. It's an hour of non stop moving .. No breaks .. I love it but day1 after class hurts but it's day 2 that's the worst ! By day 3 your ready for class number 2 ;). Stairs are horrid! Sitting down and getting up! Now you will know when I say ouch!! What I mean! Lol

As long as you keep going to class regularly your legs get used to it!! The results you get from kettlebells is amazing, upper back, arms, bum thighs, stomach.. Is just so worth the pain ! My plan is to go 2x week .. 3 x was just too much for my body to handle as you need recovery time lol

Deep heat in your legs is worth doing 2-3 x a day for next few days .. It really helps! Nurofen helps too as its a muscle relaxer pain killer etc

Well this morning the only place that hurts is my back but quite badly. My class is only 45 minutes Tara & I have to admit I stopped several times! Am seriously not sure this is something I'll be able to do on a weekly basis but I have paid upfront so I can't really justify not going & I suppose last night is the hardest it will ever be...

Well official weigh in is 77.7kg so 2.2kg off since Sunday which for those who don't do kg is 4.84lbs so I'm happy takes me down to where I was hovering for a while & only 1kg higher than when I went away so by next week that will be gone.

Gym this morning with the lovely Kat although am dreading it as my back is not happy with me....

My back hurt too after Monday, but its just the muscles and if you put deep heat rub there too lol it will help.,

The lightest in my class is a 2kg, but most people use a 4kg, unless they have injuries or are older - we have a few seniors in the class and they use the 2kgs with the 4kgs for swings and squats

Im also assuming you did stretchers after class .. Specially the hamstrings and butt/ hip flexers ., quad muscles ?

Good advise ! Don't sit too long as you may never get up lol

Back