Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Scales finally coming down (must have been the gym!) & this morning 77.4 so hopefully with Zumba tonight & kettle on Thursday & good food days I'll have a nice loss come Friday & be closer to that 73 kg target weight.

Pmt is really bad this month & I'm very tearful & am relying very much on my rescue remedy, hope it passes soon!

Yay to your scales, which I have had to convert hehe x

Yay to your scales, which I have had to convert hehe x

Yeah 12:2:2....

It's hubby's bday tomorrow but poor thing has an all day meeting & I mean all day 9am-7pm then he has about 90 minute drive home & so he wants a takeaway for tea but I really don't as want another good loss this week & up to now it's not much..... Maybe I'll have a chicken breast meat kebab

I don't see how a chicken breast kebab would set you back Hun. That's been a long day for hubby :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I don't see how a chicken breast kebab would set you back Hun. That's been a long day for hubby :(

Yeah it's a resident consultation about a traffic scheme they don't like!!!! He's gonna have a hellish day from the sounds of it!!!

Weight was still the same this morning as yesterday which I was a bit gutted about as had a really good day yesterday & did work really hard at Zumba. Totm arrived just after I'd weighed though so hopefully the weight will start to come down now & I'll be closer to 76kg by Friday

Don't be disheartened... The scales are not going to move every day. Daily weighing is not always a good idea for that reason.

Hope they show the results of your hard work tomorrow :)

Yeah I'm feeling a lot better now about it. Hoping hubby rings soon to say he is on his way home cos even when he does he's an hour & a half away & I'm hungry!!!!

Damn totm I'm so bloated, doesn't look like I'm going to get a loss this week as scales back up to 77.7 this morning :(

Try some fennel tea?

following primal blueprint and 5:2 /4:3 fasting plan

But it's all water Hun, that will disappear with your TOTM x

I hope,so too hun. Xxx chin up and try and drink plenty

Most of kettle class much easier but it's not good on my back, as soon as I lifted the bell it hurt.... I'm taking my 2.5kg next week to see I'd that is any easier/better. Decided not to gym tomorrow to try & give my body a rest & see if that makes things any easier

Lexie2005 said:
Most of kettle class much easier but it's not good on my back, as soon as I lifted the bell it hurt.... I'm taking my 2.5kg next week to see I'd that is any easier/better. Decided not to gym tomorrow to try & give my body a rest & see if that makes things any easier

Ooh, yes, you definitely don't want to do your back in! Take care. :) xx

Be careful with your back, wait and make sure it's ok before working out next x

Back