Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Ooh bet it's the cal burn from yesterday x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Probably but I'm struggling not to inhale anything I walk past. I'm about to take my book in the bath to delay lunch for a bit & also see if I can ease my aches a bit

Ok who wants a giggle? I just had to crawl up the stairs to bed cos I'm so achy!!!! Down them on my bum in the morning I think....

Blimey how can doing this to your body be good, am seriously struggling to move & already worrying as next Saturday I can't be like this as going out for the day to celebrate Dans birthday at an airshow.... If I don't loosen off during the day I'm seriously gonna have to consider not doing this....

I'm not so bad today after my 2nd class .. Now did you rub deep heat into your legs??? ?!

following primal blueprint and 5:2 /4:3 fasting plan

I'm not so bad today after my 2nd class .. Now did you rub deep heat into your legs??? ?!

Seriously I'm so stiff & didn't have any deep heat but think I need to get some. My concern is my back as the legs I can cope with. I'm on extra strength painkillers lol

Go get the deep heat!!! Arnica cream!!! It makes a BIG difference :)

OMG how right are you Tara, deepheat is my new best friend! I stink though although why do the blokes in my office seem to think its some sort of turn on the smell of deep heat cos they are all like they are on heat!!!!

OMG how right are you Tara, deepheat is my new best friend! I stink though although why do the blokes in my office seem to think its some sort of turn on the smell of deep heat cos they are all like they are on heat!!!!

Yay to new best friends lol I like the smell too :)

Finally stopped aching & am thinking I will manage it every week as I know there is 48 hours pain but then it stops. I seriously was considering not going back. Am currently at the gym with Kat & her tiny weeny got daughter who makes me feel like a whale ;) actually though I think her being here focused me as did more than I normally do lol. Food has been okish over the weekend but I have been hungry at night. Think it's probably totm related as am due on midweek, scales currently showing 0.3kg/0.6lb gain but I didn't do any exercise over the weekend so I'm sure today's gym session will shift that... Feeling really positive

Scales finally coming down (must have been the gym!) & this morning 77.4 so hopefully with Zumba tonight & kettle on Thursday & good food days I'll have a nice loss come Friday & be closer to that 73 kg target weight.

Pmt is really bad this month & I'm very tearful & am relying very much on my rescue remedy, hope it passes soon!

Back