Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

1/2kg off this week, to be honest a bit disappointed but it's totm so maybe that isn't helping. I'm not going to be able to carry on with kettle I've done my back badly, I can't move properly & hubby had to help me out of bed this morning, I can't straighten up properly & as much as I loved it last night I can't do this to myself as I'm struggling today & have so much to do. So looks like back to Thursday Zumba for me.....

1/2kg off this week, to be honest a bit disappointed but it's totm so maybe that isn't helping. I'm not going to be able to carry on with kettle I've done my back badly, I can't move properly & hubby had to help me out of bed this morning, I can't straighten up properly & as much as I loved it last night I can't do this to myself as I'm struggling today & have so much to do. So looks like back to Thursday Zumba for me.....

Take if easy with your back if it aches that bad there is a good chance you are retaining water too .. Well done on the loss x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on the loss for a start. Be so careful of your back-voice of experience here! Lie on your stomach and actively relax the muscles in your lower back while deep breathing. Or stand with your hands on your hips and arch backwards as far as you can as often as you can. This is as much as you should do while your back is so acute. Take it easy!

If your back is so sore .. Perhaps the way your doing the swings is not quite right?? My back was achy 1st class .. But not that bad!

Well done on the loss :)

Kettlebell Swing - YouTube
? 1:44? 1:44
www.youtube.com/w...
Feb 23, 2008

following primal blueprint and 5:2 /4:3 fasting plan

If your back is so sore .. Perhaps the way your doing the swings is not quite right?? My back was achy 1st class .. But not that bad!

Well done on the loss :)

Kettlebell Swing - YouTube
? 1:44? 1:44
www.youtube.com/w...
Feb 23, 2008

following primal blueprint and 5:2 /4:3 fasting plan

Thanks Tara but instructor says she checked my form last night & it was ok.

Will try the exercises kb thanks x

Bad weekend celebrating hubby's bday & have gained 0.9kg but it is deserved & I will just have to work hard to shift it although don't think I'll be able to exercise this week as back is still as bad as it was Friday! I got stuck on the bloody loo this morning!!!!

Completely fed up, works private health care scheme have currently refused physio & have given me exercises to do & will ring me next week. They've also said I need to lay off exercise for up to 4 weeks. Am almost in tears constantly & currently at a loss as to what to do. Am in pain more or less all the time & am rattling with so many painkillers!

Completely fed up, works private health care scheme have currently refused physio & have given me exercises to do & will ring me next week. They've also said I need to lay off exercise for up to 4 weeks. Am almost in tears constantly & currently at a loss as to what to do. Am in pain more or less all the time & am rattling with so many painkillers!

Oh no Hun .... Big hugs... You have to rest it if they say to hunni ... x x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

From one back sufferer to another, it is sooooo hard when it's bad but it does get better. You do need to take it gently, do the exercises they gave you (and the ones I mentioned) and take the drugs as required, hopefully there is some diazepam in amongst them to relax the muscles and give you some ease. Chin up, it WILL get better x

Sorry you are suffering so much at the moment, hope the pain killers/meds work their magic soon and you can at least move around pain free.

What's half a kg in pounds?? Don't be too disheartened... And what are we like with our bad backs!!!

A pound is good then... Its better than sts or gaining

Back