Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Official weigh in 12:7:8 so same as yesterday but still 3.2 down from Monday so I'm happy, just need to get nearer to 12:0 so then I know I can fit in my blooming clothes again!

And yes I'm ok today just worrying a bit about having another which isn't a good idea I know but I can't help it

Well done on the loss Hun. X x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Made the Hairy Dieters korma today, OMG I can't believe I made something that tasted that amazing & was diet friendly!!! Only problem was my pregnant workmate ended up sharing it with me as she was dribbling in my bowl lol

Am feeling positive & now I can see the end of my journey. I bought loads of clothes yesterday at a designer outlet & although a lot of it is currently very tight & I wouldn't wear it I know it will be ok in about 1/2 a stone & great when I get back to 11:7 which I hope to do within the next 10 weeks. I am going to do the shred again from tomorrow although in this heat I will likely drown in sweat!!!

Made the Hairy Dieters korma today, OMG I can't believe I made something that tasted that amazing & was diet friendly!!! Only problem was my pregnant workmate ended up sharing it with me as she was dribbling in my bowl lol

Am feeling positive & now I can see the end of my journey. I bought loads of clothes yesterday at a designer outlet & although a lot of it is currently very tight & I wouldn't wear it I know it will be ok in about 1/2 a stone & great when I get back to 11:7 which I hope to do within the next 10 weeks. I am going to do the shred again from tomorrow although in this heat I will likely drown in sweat!!!

Ooooh I love korma, but Chris isn't keen... I wonder if he would make me it.. Would like to see some pics of your clothes ... Think it's a good idea getting some too tight clothes to slim into gives you an incentive, but I bet once you get shredding we will soon be in them.
Keep meaning to ask how your back is x

Ooooh I love korma, but Chris isn't keen... I wonder if he would make me it.. Would like to see some pics of your clothes ... Think it's a good idea getting some too tight clothes to slim into gives you an incentive, but I bet once you get shredding we will soon be in them.
Keep meaning to ask how your back is x

Your wish is my command, everything looks creased too cos it'd just come out the bags. I have also bought 5 other pairs of trousers from either eBay or charity shops, a pair of Boden chinos, pair of Jasper Conran linen, 2 pairs of m&s work trousers (one navy, one black) & a pair of grey & black stripy next work ones. Thing is they are all 16s & even at 11;7 that is what I was so figured if I see bargains I'll buy them!

Attachments

• image-2111601814.jpg
    image-2111601814.jpg
    584.7 KB · Views: 26
  • image-4290939407.jpg
    image-4290939407.jpg
    478.4 KB · Views: 27
  • image-2030030875.jpg
    image-2030030875.jpg
    456.8 KB · Views: 30
  • image-2948189149.jpg
    image-2948189149.jpg
    514.6 KB · Views: 27
  • image-207868454.jpg
    image-207868454.jpg
    421.3 KB · Views: 29
  • image-4068505505.jpg
    image-4068505505.jpg
    563 KB · Views: 21
  • image-2634701019.jpg
    image-2634701019.jpg
    577.1 KB · Views: 26
  • image-2790244456.jpg
    image-2790244456.jpg
    431.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Charity shops aka my favourite boutiques! The korma looks like something my cat chucked up (sorry) but somehow still manages to look delicious too?? Loving the shiny new attitude and sense of purpose. x

Very nice on all fronts my dear :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Korma sounds fab, i haven't tried that from the HB book but will def give it a go.

I got a booked callled taste of asia from slimming world which has some great recipes in it. Now OH is now 'dieting' i will try and make a few recipes from there this week.

Have had a couple of really good days with decent calorie burn & food so I'm hoping the scales will come down a bit more by Friday as not moved much at all up to now.... Have 6 pairs of new/eBay/charity shop trousers I'm wanting to be able to wear soon & need to shift probably 1/2 a stone to be able to do that

You can do it ! Proud of you for getting back on it! Bit jealous too :)

Another good couple of days am hoping for at least a 2lb loss this week come official weigh in in the morning. That will take me down to 12:5ish which is much better than it was a fortnight ago but still a lot higher than I want it to be

Back