Cruise PV ChrisR dukan journey

ty chris .... she loves the diet as she gets all the scraps, chicken skin, egg yolks etc LOL

Well I can't work out what bfn means so I'll stand in the corner quietly until someone gives me a clue.....

But I did spot some nougat flavouring in the Dukan shop when I recently ordered some more caramel, so you should be ok chris. I havent tried that one, i was tempted by the creme brulee but stuck to my old favourite, they are delivering really quickly at the moment Mine arrived before the email telling me it had been dispatched!
Ellie is that your dog? He/she is gorgeous! What a beauty - such a funny expression!

Well I can't work out what bfn means so I'll stand in the corner quietly until someone gives me a clue.....

Bye For Now ST - LOL

But I did spot some nougat flavouring in the Dukan shop when I recently ordered some more caramel, so you should be ok chris.

Caramel is one of my favs too ST but my dukan friend at work had 2 nougat so she kindly gave me one. Love it in my daily muffins. Its currently out of stock that's why I couldn't see it the other day :(

Friday 13/1 PP
Off today had a lie in until 7.30 lovely - a few jobs to do then off to see my brother for a good walk. Weather doesnt seem too bad so looking forward to it. Coffee & muffins this morning, going to have 2 dry fried eggs for some energy for my epic walk (my bro takes me on a trek not a walk !) lunch not sure yet and tonight beef casserole.
Managed to get some nice trousers from Next that are actually long enough so next week will buy another pair so I'm sorted for work. Some other very nice stuff in Next too :)
Right then Im off have a good day everyone x

Enjoy your day

Thanks Ellie Ive just got back.

Walking boots full of mud and I landed on my rear twice so mud up my back too but loved every minute of the 5 mile walk in the winter sun with my lovely brother. Late having lunch my brother forgot I was on a 'special' diet. So just had a bowl of beef casserole that was for tonight. Think I'll have some chicken or salmon later saving the rest for MrR.
Another walk tomorrow with the equally lovely MrR along the canal. Plenty of exercise before Sunday weigh in time:)

Sounds like a lovely day Chris and I really hope the scales reward your exercise! Have a lovely walk with Mr R tomorrow - think it will be cold but hopefully the sun will still be out. Ottoman arrived and is perfect so now totally happy with my little house!!! Getting bit obsessively tidy which is not like me but it looks sooooo nice when everything is in it's place. Sorted through my wardrobe today which was the only place that was a nightmare still - realised I had missed some size 20 trousers which are now too big - what a waste - now have a pile of size 14/16 stuff ready to fit into and all the other 'big' stuff was taken to the charity shop!!!! Feel really much better now - couldn't sort through it until I had started to lose weight as nothing would have fitted and it would have reminded me of what I needed to do - now I have got so far down the road it was easy to face it all. Glad you got some nice trousers in next, must have been hard to resist buying the shop but not long now till your shopping trip with your daughter. Something to really look forward to. Have a great weekend. x

I will check out Next tommorow for work stuff myself, really need some new stuff for work that fits!
Must try the nougat next time I order

You are so lucky I do miss my bro a lot he died age 40, a little while ago now but still a bit of a gap.

I will check out Next tommorow for work stuff myself, really need some new stuff for work that fits!
Must try the nougat next time I order

You are so lucky I do miss my bro a lot he died age 40, a little while ago now but still a bit of a gap.

Aw ST I know exactly what you mean gaps that can never be filled - my only sister, my best friend, my surrogate Mum, and the next best thing to a Grandma to my children all rolled into one lovely person died 11 years ago. As you can guess we were very close.

She would be very proud of me losing weight in fact she would be doing Dukan with me :)

:bighug:a big hug for you x

Ottoman arrived and is perfect so now totally happy with my little house!!! Getting bit obsessively tidy which is not like me but it looks sooooo nice when everything is in it's place.

Sounds lovely but dont worry the obsessive tidyness will wear off ;)

Sorted through my wardrobe today which was the only place that was a nightmare still - realised I had missed some size 20 trousers which are now too big - what a waste - now have a pile of size 14/16 stuff ready to fit into. Feel really much better now

I have a pile of 16L ready to give to my friend. All of a sudden I have loads of stuff that I just cannot wear - suitcase full of summer stuff in the loft that will defo be too big come the warmer weather - can get away with tops but not a good look in very droopy trousers - crotch between kneecaps :eek:

must have been hard to resist buying the shop but not long now till your shopping trip with your daughter. Something to really look forward to. Have a great weekend.

I know very tempted but did resist - yes cannot wait to go on the train to Manchester. Hope Ive reached target then because I thought I might book a Champagne afternoon tea for us both to celebrate in the Midland Hotel or in Kendals :D

I'm gonna venture into my walk in wardrobe over the weekend and start clearing out too... Any one need about 30 pairs of size 16 - 18 jeans lol

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE please Ellie, good luck with the clear out - it will be amazing getting it done and you will feel fab - also all the size 16-18 ladies in your part of Scotland will be v happy buying your cast offs from the charity shop!!! ! LOL. Chris you should defo book the champagne tea - getting to your target deserves a HUGE celebration, the shopping trip is going to be great fun, I bet you can't wait. The crotch round the knees look is defo one to be avoided, doesn't look good on anyone!!!! Mind you in my 'youth' i did own a pair of elephant type trousers that had folds of material around the crotch to the knee, I thought they were the bees knees, my Mum on the other hand was soooo appalled and refused to go anywhere with me when I wore them!!!! I think she had a very valid point!! We still laugh about them now! You are right I am sure the tidyness will wear off - it's not a natural trait of mine tbh - you can eat your dinner off the stable floor but I would probably put any food I dropped in my house in the bin!!!! LOL - when do you weigh Chris??? Fingers crossed! x

I am so chuffed at being able to wear a size 14, think thats why people are commenting more recently. I keep looking for bargains on Ebay. The ironing is calling .............

Tomorrow Trudy cant see it being much of a minus to be honest as Ive only got .......... OMG ............. 5lbs to go ............... LOL x

That is such a little amount - 5lb to go is amazing. :)

Back