Don't you just love it when...

Poor little thing bless him - lots of cuddles today for him.

Im fine hun thanks, got daughter and son in law here watching the local derby match on Sky as they dont have the sports channels. Ive done nowt today lol im a lazy mare. x

Lots and lots ;-)

Awww that's nice little family afternoon ;-)
I've got ironing to do only kids pjs I went to asda early this morning to get my supplies and I have pulled my back carrying the bags in from the car I was lazy and grabbed as many as I could to carry so maybe my own fault :-0
Just having a chill on the couch XxX

Lots and lots ;-)

Awww that's nice little family afternoon ;-)
I've got ironing to do only kids pjs I went to asda early this morning to get my supplies and I have pulled my back carrying the bags in from the car I was lazy and grabbed as many as I could to carry so maybe my own fault :-0
Just having a chill on the couch XxX

Oh no!!!!! I feel your pain hun. Just be careful and rest x

When you're all cosy on the sofa with candles lit on the fire place... 1382901420973.jpg

When you buy a waterproof coat for a fiver :)1382903813871.jpgwinfields by us has a clearance section.... I picked up the same coat but in a different colour for my son a couple of months ago... This one is also for him but in the next size up.... Bargain! :)

Oh... and when OH finally finds a waterproof coat he actually likes too..... On offer! :) thanks to the best mum in the world he now owns it :)

When you buy a waterproof coat for a fiver :)View attachment 111740winfields by us has a clearance section.... I picked up the same coat but in a different colour for my son a couple of months ago... This one is also for him but in the next size up.... Bargain! :)

Jammy sod lol

Back