Don't you just love it when...

I can :) I'm tired and don't imagine I'll be up very late which will make it easier :) Plus, I've just sat down and had a think about why I want to lose weight and it's more important than a biccy...especially when I can have another one tomorrow anyway.

Bloody well done you! Proud if you it's all choices and changing habits because your in control :)

Oh what to see?

Ohhh anything exciting on the Xmas list?? I got most of kids stuff, my mums & dads so just a few more bits for kids & hubby to do now :D

I make Christmas crackers for 11 family members, the girls are ok but the boys are a nightmare, anyhow I found a fab website today that sells miniature shots:eek: they are all over 18 so that works, I've done sock shopping & bought some coffee for my dad & my sister, I found coffee bags ideal for when she goes on hols, I've also got stocking fillers for DS &DD which includes, sweets, syrups, jelly, lip gloss loads of other things, actually when I think about it I've done quite well, I've just got 2 nephews to buy, 1 is having Fudge hair spray & hair serum & the other is having cricket stuff which I'll buy in Sri Lanka, happy days:D

Back