Don't you just love it when...

I got to see my little baby today after a scare yesterday! Put back to due date of 6th June! 9 weeks on Friday now....

Also I've just prepared Jacob's 'announcement' t-shirt for his grandma on Friday when stopping over :D

When you her home from a shocking day at work, after feeling I'll all day to find your new boots have arrived ;)

Attachments

• image-3668810224.jpg
    image-3668810224.jpg
    450.1 KB · Views: 59

Attachments

• 2013-10-29 19.03.40.jpg
    2013-10-29 19.03.40.jpg
    813.8 KB · Views: 70
  • 2013-10-29 19.03.50.jpg
    2013-10-29 19.03.50.jpg
    879.4 KB · Views: 63
It's time to finally sit down and chill out after not doing so all day just finished a nice cuppa now going to catch up on surprise surprise ;-) X

Hows the little fella Katie x

Hiiii Shelia ;-)
He's not too bad today still not himself but abit better he's had two bowls of cereal and 2 yoghurts and lots of milk so I'm happy with that ;-)

I rang the nursery to explain he won't be in and told them his symptoms she then decided to tell me a few children have had hand foot and mouth and its going right through the nursery I was really pissed off as I think letters should go out when things like this happen :-(

I took him the doctors there's nothing for it and even tho it sounds awful the name of it the doctor said its the same as a very bad viral infection :-(

So annoyed with the nursery but I know lots goes round just unfortunately my Charly caught it at least it's this week and not next as he will turning the big number 3 ;-)

thanks for thinking of him hun
XxX

Hiiii Shelia ;-)
He's not too bad today still not himself but abit better he's had two bowls of cereal and 2 yoghurts and lots of milk so I'm happy with that ;-)

I rang the nursery to explain he won't be in and told them his symptoms she then decided to tell me a few children have had hand foot and mouth and its going right through the nursery I was really pissed off as I think letters should go out when things like this happen :-(

I took him the doctors there's nothing for it and even tho it sounds awful the name of it the doctor said its the same as a very bad viral infection :-(

So annoyed with the nursery but I know lots goes round just unfortunately my Charly caught it at least it's this week and not next as he will turning the big number 3 ;-)

thanks for thinking of him hun
XxX

Im pleased hes a little better hun, thats shocking about the school grrrrrrrrrrr. I know a few weeks ago a girl at works little boy had it she took him to the walk in centre.

There are lots of viruses and bugs go around and once one gets it they all seem too. I hope hes better for his birthday bless him xx

Back