Don't you just love it when...

When your hubby gets up with your son and you have a nice lie in!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

When you have your daughters baby shower to look forward tomorrow knowing her little bundle is due in 4.5 weeks. Texty will be a very happy nanna ????

DYJLIW your ironing pile is all gone :)

When you have your daughters baby shower to look forward tomorrow knowing her little bundle is due in 4.5 weeks. Texty will be a very happy nanna ????

Have a lovely time tomorrow xx

Dyjliw we've decided to dip into the savings to redo the whole house & garden! :)

We've been considering moving as the garden is a second job for Rob as it's so large!

What are you going to have done?

Not a clue yet lol. It's the borders in garden think were having all grassed over. We have a area we have got gravel down before the hot tub.. and a raised pond opposite.
Getting the old green house taken down as its so old and some glass is broke.
Could do with a landscape gardeners advice.. anyone? ;) Lol.

For the house were needing new carpets throughout and lino in the kitchen as the one we have is a pain to clean as we have dogs. I've literally to get on hands and knees with a small wirebrush style of brush to scrub. And with bad knees I'm unable to do that. :/ x

Ooh that's brill!

Have you always been crafty?

Thanks yep, it started when I was about 6 we'd go to my auntie's house in the school holidays and she taught me to knit; I love the bag, I was umming & ahhing about the material, but I must have pi$$ed OH off as he said, 'just get it'!!!! I thought it may be too tacky but now it's made I love it!

Thanks yep, it started when I was about 6 we'd go to my auntie's house in the school holidays and she taught me to knit; I love the bag, I was umming & ahhing about the material, but I must have pi$$ed OH off as he said, 'just get it'!!!! I thought it may be too tacky but now it's made I love it!

He was right it works well!

I should make the effort to do more but don't think could do anything like that. I want to try crocheting again, have seen some lovely crochet things on pi nt erest.

Back