Consolidation Eilidh's 285 days of conso!

Paulinegin said:
Woo hoo ..... maybe I can wear my peach taffeta ensemble twice?! ;)

P x

I'm putting you all in potato sacks....no one is upstaging me ;)

lol xxx

Aw you're all charmers. Met him again tonight. He's lovely but so shy physically...nothing dodgy, just mean he struggles to even make the move to put his arm round me!! X

Awwww bless xxx

Aw you're all charmers. Met him again tonight. He's lovely but so shy physically...nothing dodgy, just mean he struggles to even make the move to put his arm round me!! X

I think that's quite endearing!! I'm sure once he warns up, they'll be no stopping him!! ;)

P x

PS - fnar!! ;)

Loving the romance story - and the fact he is shy on making a move - that is sooooo lovely!!!! Sure he will get plan soon - meanwhile enjoy being wooed!!! LOL! x

alottolose said:
Ooh Eilidh so you want him to make a physical move on you? ;) hehe xx

Not like that.... Just be a bit more tactile. It comes with my profession, we're very tactile people!!

Love a good fnarr pauline....

And trudy I plan on enjoying it. And ignoring the voice in my head pointing out it doesn't feel the same as with Danny, cause its early days and I'm comparing it with getting to know someone over 19 months.

Ps p there's a good fnarrr on my fb...

oooooo yeah hes gawgus who is he???????

sididd said:
oooooo yeah hes gawgus who is he???????

He? I was meaning the status but have I missed something?

ooo yeas your photos you posted, Theres a good close up of you and a very handsome lad Ill pop on your fb to see if youve named him xxx

Ah ok... If its the most recent pic I'm tagged in its http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Boyle I worked for the team he played with last season, and we've both moved teams now. Happened to bump into him drunkenly whilst out! X

he had a white tee shirt on.....very nice....im old enough to be his granny lol

sididd said:
he had a white tee shirt on.....very nice....im old enough to be his granny lol

Haha I feel too old for him too ;) x

I've eaten crispy onions. Naughty but needed. Feeling dizzy and detached from body, like I'm drunk :( not good. Scared to drive home!

Hope you got home safely lovely one... :) How's your head? Working this morning?

Maintainer said:
Hope you got home safely lovely one... :) How's your head? Working this morning?

Yes :( unfortunately not managed to lift head from pillow. And I've not even had a drink! Horrible. X

Back