From 13's to 12's

:D nope !! If you notice a few posts back , I was also at 13.13, and its gone so quickly. I want to get down to 10stones 7, before Christmas hopefully, so this year I will have plenty of pictures with my children. Last year I refused to be in any photos because of my size, but this year I'm determined to be in every one

Brilliant Betty! You can easily do 10.7 by Christmas at this rate! 2 pounds a week wpuld have you at under 10 stone by christmas!! I've worked it out :D

O thanks :) we can both do it! Don't think I've been under 10 stones since I was a teenager lol! Had a sneaky weigh in this morning, and I think I've lost the stone,whoop! Its this summer I'm worried about, as I work term time only, it will be hard, going to work gives me some routine and I stick to it , it will be a big test ! How is everything going with you?

How about we make it easier? Shall we start planning now? How long do we need to plan for?
Dont laugh but ive been snacking on frozen peas! There must be loads of snacks that are absolutely fine and if they're at hand it'll be easy.
Planning has to involve variety as well doesnt it?? So it stays feeling fresh
I might have lots of melon over the summer too.. Water melon, honeydew, ooh maybe those frozen bags of fruit .. They can be quite cheap and really nice in the heat... We can do this!

Yes we can :) easy peasy! I've never snacked on frozen peas before , will give it a try!! Love melons too, so will definitely stock up! How about we plan for the next month? We can both set a target weight loss, I'd ideally like to lose 10Lb by the end of July. Had weigh in this morning, lost 2.5 Lb taking total weigh loss to 1.1 stones in six weeks :) and people have started to comment now which just spurs me on. Xx

Half a pound off this week so now 13 stone 9 pounds. Need 1 and a half pounds for my 3 stone award.

Hi everyone,

I've just got back into the 13's this week. 13st 13lb, feels good to know that im back to the weight I was in Nov 2013! I'd like to get a stone off and be 12st 13lb which is what I was when I got married in July 2013, so fingers crossed I can keep on the SW track and lose these pounds!!!

Good luck everyone xxx

I'm officially 13.4 and a half! :D Maybe I could get into the 12s in the next couple of weeks??

4 and a half pounds off this week to take me to 13 st 4 and a half pounds and my 3 stone award. I also got slimmer of the week and my other half Paul won the raffle.

Can I join?? I lost 3 stone last year doing ww as we got married in november. Since the wedding I've put 2 back on!! Joined SW last Thursday evening at a weight of 13st 3.5lbs and so far I've been doing well at sticking to it.... I hope!!

4 pounds on this week and back to 13 stone 8 and a half pounds.

After a few weeks yo young lost 5 and a half pounds to take me to 13 stone 6 and a half pounds.

I've been away for a while. Following the diet fairly well gave a weight loss of 1 1/2 stone over 6 weeks, down to 13st 4... then I fell off the wagon a bit for a couple of weeks. I'm back up to 13st 11lbs and cracking on.

I have a pair of trousers a size down that I want to wear for my holiday in 7 weeks..... I will do this.​

Hi, I was in this category about 6 months ago, then something got in my way but thankfully I've not gained much. So I'm back but hopefully not long lol I wanna be in top end of the 11s by Xmas. What's anyone elses goals?

Hi, I was in this category about 6 months ago, then something got in my way but thankfully I've not gained much. So I'm back but hopefully not long lol I wanna be in top end of the 11s by Xmas. What's anyone elses goals?

Hey,

I've also been inactive for about a two months, managed to stay in the 13's with a good september but i'm afraid october may have come back to the 14's. BUT I will get back onto it and i'm hoping to be in the 12's for christmas!

Good luck getting to the top 11's! xxxxx

Back