FUNCURLS FOOD DIARY, BLOG and CHIT CHAT!! New target set!!

well done you,bet you feel great,i didnt weigh this week .too scared,but well done you ,i seemed to have lost my willpower,this week has been 100% though.x,mind you ,its only tues,lol

OOh GBS you shoulda weighed! At least you'd have known what you were working with and it may not have been as bad as you thought!!! But don't panic, there are 7 days left til your next weigh in and you can do a lot to get a big loss if you want it!!XXX

Week 74- Day 1 (Tues)- Extra Easy- Day off.

Breakfast- 2 Choc/orange Alpen light (HEXb), Some blueberries and an apple. 4 seafood sticks.

Lunch- Salad (mixed leaves, red onion, beetroot, cherry tomatoes, tiger tiger red thai dressing-0.5 syns). Tesco Light choices chocolate mousse (3 syns).

Turkey meatballs in rich tomato sauce (meatballs- turkey mince, egg, red onion, Dijon mustard, breadcrumbs- 2 syns, garlic, fajita spice mix, thyme. Sauce- red onion, green pepper, red pepper, tinned tomatoes, tomato puree- 0.5 syns, red wine- 1 syn, chicken stock, thyme, seasoning ) With rigatoni pasta and salad (italian mixed leaves, cherry tomatoes, red onion, red pepper, beetroot).

An orange.

Skimmed milk in tea (<HEXa, so did not have full compliment today).

Total syns 7.

Last edited:
Well done on the diary huni!! Lots of speedy foods!!! xxx

Thanks chicken! Slight change of plan from the original draft though, but less syns and I still had the turkey meatballs which were lush!! Can't wait for you to log in and for us to see your result tonight!!!X

Week 74- Day 2 (Wed)- Extra Easy- Working 7.30am-8pm.

Before work- 6.30am- 3 egg omlette with onion and herbs.

Work break 1- Peppered smoked mackerel salad- mackerel (5 syns) with Italian mixed leaves, cherry tomatoes, red onion, beetroot and 2 tbspns xl salad cream (2 syns).A cherry Mullerlight.

Work break 2- Turkey meatballs in rich tomato sauce (see yest for recipe- 1.5 syns) with rigatoni pasta. 4 mini clementines.

At home- Asda wholemeal pitta toasted (HEXb) with 4 Laughing Cow XL triangles (2/3 HEXa). Some crinkle cut butternut squash chips cooked in Actifry with Frylight. 2 tbspns HP honey BBQ sauce (2 syns).

A little semi-skimmed milk in cups of coffee (<1/3 HEXa).

Total syns 10.5.

Last edited:
Hi y'all!! Thanks for your kind well wishing messages!! I lost 1.5 lb!! Yayyy!! It's not new territory but I am back to the lowest I've been on my journey so far, which is the lowest I've been since I was 21 (ahem 13 years!!) so it's all good!! Time to see some real progress though and actually get to that target which is so close but seems so far!!! XXXX

Yay!!!!!! :D:D:D:D That's fantastic - well done xxx

Blimey you do really long days at work hun!!!

Diary looks good again today!! Im trying to do 1/2 superfree for all my meals this week to give me a boost!!

Heres to a 100% week!! xx

Ooh I knoooowwww!! But it's not all bad, I get quite a lot of days off! I tend to cram my shifts into small spaces of time then have long stretches off! So don't feel sorry for me!! X

Week 74- Day 3 (Thurs)- Extra Easy- Working 12.30-8pm.

Late brekkie- 2 chocolate Weetabix (HEXb + 2 syns) with 175ml skimmed milk (1/2 HEXa) and sliced banana.

Half a chocolate chip cookie (2 syns).

Work break- Turkey meatballs in a rich tomato sauce (see Tues-2.5 syns) with Asda oriental bean stirfry veg. An apple and a vanilla/choc sprinkles Mullerlight.

Went to Sainsburys after work- gave in to a Chunky Caramel Kitkat (13.5 syns!!!!! Yikes).

Went to visit S-I-L who has just got home from hospital after a hysterectomy- had one of her chocolates (2.5 syns) and a blackberry sweet (1 syn).

At home- 11.30pm- Spicy sweet & sour Mugshot.

Milk in 2 cups of tea and 2 cups of coffee (<1/2 HEXa).

Total syns 23.5. (OK though as 41 syns in 3 days not too bad!)

Last edited:
Mmmm... meatballs. Nom! In Argentina we call them Albondigas (same in Spain) and mix the mince with very finely chopped and cooked onions, peppers, garlic and parsley. Bound with an egg and a slice of bread soaked in milk (I use 2 slices of wholemeal and skimmed milk, now!)

I'll really have to start looking at making some more Argentine recipes SW friendly - although my favourites (Dulce de Leche, empanadas, criollitos) are NOT GOOD for SW. Shame!
x

Mmmm... meatballs. Nom! In Argentina we call them Albondigas (same in Spain) and mix the mince with very finely chopped and cooked onions, peppers, garlic and parsley. Bound with an egg and a slice of bread soaked in milk (I use 2 slices of wholemeal and skimmed milk, now!)

I'll really have to start looking at making some more Argentine recipes SW friendly - although my favourites (Dulce de Leche, empanadas, criollitos) are NOT GOOD for SW. Shame!
x

Mmmm I lurve meatballs!! I will definitely be making them much more often and went down well with dh too!! I'm sure you can adapt some of your fave recipes hun by substituting some of the naughter of ingredients! For example you could make a filo pastry version of the empanadas OK they may not taste quite as good but you never know!!!XXX

Last edited:
Week 74- Day 4 (Fri)- Extra Easy- Day off.

Breakfast- 3 egg omlette with 28g cheddar (HEXa) and herbs. An orange and some blueberries.

Lunch- Eating out at a new restaurant called Cosmo!! It's a buffet style place so will have to exercise caution!! Good job I've had a filling breakfast!!......OK, writing today off as the buffet was very dangerous indeed and was so delicious that I went back for seconds (and I'm not just talking about the savoury stuff!!!!) I had that horrible stuffed full feeling which I haven't had for ages and to be quite honest didn't like one bit!! Then after the cinema did a bit of shopping, filled up with diesel and ended up buying the 2 Creme Eggs for 84p offer in the Murco garage and stuffed them both in my gob whilst going through the car wash!!!! Why?!?!! Je ne sais pas!!! X

Went to pub.

At home- 10.30pm- A creamy cheese Mugshot (2 syns)

Rubbish food day, but hey, what's one day amongst so many good ones?!?!?!

Last edited:
Okeydokey...urrrmmm....well you'll see from today's diary entry that today didn't go so well!!!! Flexisyn day me thinks!! That damn buffet was so delicious, you were sooooo right EB & Pesty about it being dangerous!! It was like entering a lion's den and then of course as these things invariably do it opened the floodgates for a disastrous rest of the day!!! Whoops!! Oh well, all I can do is draw a big line and move on from this!! London all day tomorrow though so that will be a challenge!! Going to see The Lion King (saw it 10 years ago....awesome! Can't wait!!) We'll see how it goes foodwise! Won't be visiting here tomorrow but will catch up on Sunday! Have a great weekend guys and dolls!!XXX

Okeydokey...urrrmmm....well you'll see from today's diary entry that today didn't go so well!!!! Flexisyn day me thinks!! That damn buffet was so delicious, you were sooooo right EB & Pesty about it being dangerous!! It was like entering a lion's den and then of course as these things invariably do it opened the floodgates for a disastrous rest of the day!!! Whoops!! Oh well, all I can do is draw a big line and move on from this!! London all day tomorrow though so that will be a challenge!! Going to see The Lion King (saw it 10 years ago....awesome! Can't wait!!) We'll see how it goes foodwise! Won't be visiting here tomorrow but will catch up on Sunday! Have a great weekend guys and dolls!!XXX

Have fun seeing The Lion King! I saw it 10 years ago too, and we loved it! Trying to find some cheapish tickets to take Aaron for his birthday in October, still not coming in under £200 though! Eeekkk!!

Ooh it was fantastic! Even better than when we saw it in 2000! Blimmin amazing! A lovely day was had by all despite the demonstrations holding us up for aaages, but they were for a very good cause after all! I will not go into what kind of a food day I've had- let's just say I've now had 2 days off plan and REALLY need to refocus!! I have so many meals out planned its going to be a tough week! X

Back