FUNCURLS FOOD DIARY, BLOG and CHIT CHAT!! New target set!!

Week 73- Day 6 (Sun)- Extra Easy- Working 7.30am-8pm.

Before work-6.30am- 3-egg omlette with onion, mushroom and herbs.

Work break 1- Lunch 12.30pm in hospital canteen- Jacket potato (no butter) and baked beans. A raspberry & cranberry Mullerlight. A choc/orange Alpen light bar (3.5 syns).

1/2 shortbread biscuit (2.5 syns).

Work break 2-tea- 6pm- Batchelors wholegrain mediterranean tomato & herb Pasta & Sauce (1 syn) with added chicken, broccoli and peas. An orange. A cherry Mullerlight.

At home- Packet of sweet chilli Ryvita Minis (HEXb). An apple. A Babybel light (1/3 HEXa) and 4 Laughing Cow XL triangles (2/3 HEXa) 5 seafood sticks.

11pm- Small portion crinkle cut butternut squash chips (cooked in Actifry with Frylight) with rosemary.

Total syns 7.

Last edited:
English has always been one of my best subjects, but my HTC touchscreen phone with corrective text has put pay to that!!!X

Oh tell me about it - I have sent out some erm, interesting texts with the touchscreen and auto correct too. Have you seen the website 'Damn you Autocorrect' - it almost always makes me laugh.

Diary is looking lush as always. Mmmmm you are making me crave smoked mackerel I haven't had it since I started because it is synned that and avocado - I really miss avocado.

What is Success Express then?

They are THE chocolate ones!! They are both chocolate AND contain chocolate drops! Very nice, full of fibre AND don't break the syn bank!! And may warn off more dangerous chocolate!!

Aww bless you, yes it's a difficult and stressful job but we have such fun sometimes and I lurrve my colleagues which is half the battle!!X

BTW I bought some of the weetabix (by power of suggestion ;) ) haven't tried them yet though. I need to get some skimmed milk.

Oh tell me about it - I have sent out some erm, interesting texts with the touchscreen and auto correct too. Have you seen the website 'Damn you Autocorrect' - it almost always makes me laugh.

Diary is looking lush as always. Mmmmm you are making me crave smoked mackerel I haven't had it since I started because it is synned that and avocado - I really miss avocado.

What is Success Express then?

Thanks hun, althought I have changed today's substantially from the original plan!! Went and ate in canteen with a friend which I don't normally do!

I really love smoked mackerel and at 1 syn per 28g I don't mind spending a few on something so healthy! The same goes for avocado! I know it's doing me good and sometimes I feel like spending the syns on healthy stuff rather than chocolate (but obviously only sometimes!!!)

Success Express is where you have 1/2 superfree with your meals and snack only on superfree! I can't remember the other rules, but people trying it tend to get good losses! It's not designed for the long term, just as a boost for people struggling (ie not you lol!!) They don't seem to promote it much anymore!x

Hope you have had a great weekend!!X

Can't wait for your verdict!!X

It was ok but I wasn't that sold. Then again I've never been all that keen on cereal, so never mind. The boys will benefit (in fact they will be amazed they are allowed a choccy cereal and may make you their queen for putting the idea in my head to buy it ;)). That said, I would probably eat it again. I think I'll have to syn some avocado soon though :D

Hi y'all!! Thanks for your kind well wishing messages!! I lost 1.5 lb!! Yayyy!! It's not new territory but I am back to the lowest I've been on my journey so far, which is the lowest I've been since I was 21 (ahem 13 years!!) so it's all good!! Time to see some real progress though and actually get to that target which is so close but seems so far!!! XXXX

Week 73- Day 7 (Mon)- Extra Easy- Day off.

Calling today a flexi-syn day as haven't been on plan!!!

Breakfast- A Ravishing Ruby HIFI bar (HEXb). A banana.

Lunch- Went to friend's house- 8 of us from work went and we had a bit of a spread! Tried to avoid most of the naughties but as well as the ham, salad, pickled onions and olives I had cheesy pesto breadcrumby bite things, crisps and the worst thing possible a big gooey chocolate brownie!!! Did avoid bread, cheese, scotch eggs and pate though!

After WI- Went to pub- Taverner's chicken- chicken breast, bacon, melted cheese (HEXa), BBQ sauce, with Jacket potato (did add approx 1 tspn butter!) peas and salad leaves.

Stopped at Co-op with friend and bought a Cadburys Buttons Easter egg (small one) with Buttons inside. Ate the lot in the car home!! Tut tut tut!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------=BIG LINE!!!

Woohoo! Go you with your 1.5lb! Oh, you are SO close to target now! xx

Back