FUNCURLS FOOD DIARY, BLOG and CHIT CHAT!! New target set!!

Excellent! Do you have a recipe?
Am not really a big cereal eater, but chocolate for breakfast sounds good! x

Yes you mix a tin of chickpea dahl (either from Asda or Morrisons- both free- the one from Morrisons is 'Sundar' brand) with a packet of (cooked) Batchelors mild curry savoury rice (I've done it with Mexican before!) and 4 eggs. Pour into a loaf tin (I lined mine with foil and sprayed with Frylight first) and bake!! There are threads on it if you do a search!X

Mmm yes Chocolate Weetabix are good because you actually do get tiny bits of chocolate in them!! Great with banana!

I keep meaning to try the dahl loaf I must make it at the weekend. Also are these chocolate weetabix the actual chocolate ones (not the ones with chocolate drops in them) I am confused. I am NOT a cereal person at all but you know ... chocolate ... I could be converted. ;)

Also Heather and Alli big bow down to both of you nursing is a really difficult job. x

OK so I GAINED 1.5 lb this week!! Disappointed, I'm not going to pretend I'm not!! But I can see the bigger picture, feeling pretty good about myself and enjoying my clothes so it's really not the end of the world! I just need something to focus on to help motivate me towards target!! Whilst I'm not unhappy with how I look feel at the moment, I really would like to see some progress soon!X

You will see progress soon. I really can't wait for the day I can enjoy clothes again, it's been so long and I feel sad about that. I used to enjoy clothes shopping and now I HATE it.

I'm also pleased to see you are getting great compliments too :D :D

Sorry for the multiple replies, I'm just catching up.

Will definitely give that a go! Xx

I keep meaning to try the dahl loaf I must make it at the weekend. Also are these chocolate weetabix the actual chocolate ones (not the ones with chocolate drops in them) I am confused. I am NOT a cereal person at all but you know ... chocolate ... I could be converted. ;)

Also Heather and Alli big bow down to both of you nursing is a really difficult job. x

They are THE chocolate ones!! They are both chocolate AND contain chocolate drops! Very nice, full of fibre AND don't break the syn bank!! And may warn off more dangerous chocolate!!

Aww bless you, yes it's a difficult and stressful job but we have such fun sometimes and I lurrve my colleagues which is half the battle!!X

Week 73- Day 3 (Thurs)- Green- Working night shift 7.30pm-8am.

Before bed 9am- Spicy sweet & sour Mugshot.

On getting up- 5.30pm- Asda spicy vegetable couscous (1.5 syns). 2 Chocolate Weetabix (HEXb1 + 2 syns) with 175ml skimmed milk (1/2 HEXa) with a sliced banana.

Work break- Asda chilli beans in chilli sauce on 2 slices Nimble toast (HEXb2). A comice pear, 5 baby clementines. A Tesco Light Choices chocolate mousse (3 syns).

2 small haribo gummy sweets (1 syn) and 2 chilli Doritos (? 1 syn). 3 Babybel lights (HEXa2).

Total syns 8.5.

Last edited:
allie1904 said:
Hope you have a nice shift Hevs xxx

Hi Ali, cream crackered but goin ok thanx! 2 down 1 to go, but no rest for the wicked, doubling back to a long day on Sun after finishing tomorrow AM! X

gonnabesmall said:
hiya,me again,just wondering if youve ever tried sucess express.just been reading about it and its meant to give your weight loss a boost.im gonna give it a go on sun,fingers crossed it goes ok,been reading about it today,sounds ok,x and god knows i need a boost x hope you dont mind me asking x

Hi Leanne, no I haven't tried it but am quite tempted ! Thing is tho if I stick to plan properly Im quite happy with my rate of loss on average ! It's the social events that throw me off course! Perhaps I'll give it a whirl if as I get nearer to T and I'm being saintly things aren't budging! If u try it let me know! You may inspire me! I'd imagine it would be a good focussing tool! A challenge is good for us! X

Hey huni!! Keep up the hard work and you'll be at target in no time!!!

The closest i have gotten to success express is to make 1/2 my plate SF instead of just 1/3 it did give me a boost i must say :)

xx

lol,my spelling is awfull keep hitting the wrong key,im the same with texting,never mind im used to looking thick haha,have a good weekend,im out all day tomorrow for my eldest sons birthday,swimming in the morning then out for meal in the evening,diet starts sun again x

English has always been one of my best subjects, but my HTC touchscreen phone with corrective text has put pay to that!!!X

Week 73- Day 4 (Fri)- Extra Easy- Working night shift 7.30pm-8am.

Early morning in work-6am- 3 baby clementines.

At home before bed-9am- Fresh pineapple chunks.

On getting up- 5.30pm- Asda lemon & coriander couscous (1.5 syns) with a little free salad (mixed leaves, cherry tomatoes, red onion, green pepper). 6.30pm before leaving house 2 chocolate Weetabix (HEXb +2 syns) with sliced banana and 175ml skimmed milk (1/2 HEXa).

In work break- Smoked mackerel salad- 2 peppered smoked mackerel fillets 115g (4 syns), mixed leaves, cherry tomatoes, red onion, green pepper, beetroot. 1 tbspn light balsamic dressing (0.5 syns). 1 tbspn xl salad cream (1 syn). A comice pear. A Tesco Light Choices chocolate mousse (3 syns).

Very small slice of friend Roisin's lemon curd cake (?7 syns mmmmmm!) 1 After Eight (2 syns).

Total syns 21.

Last edited:
Week 73- Day 5 (Sat)- Extra Easy- Day off (well sort of- sleep day!)

Early morning in work- An orange. A Thai Mugshot (0.5 syns). A Babybel light (1/3 HEXa).

At home before bed- 9am- Tesco small 142g pack chicken & veg sushi (2.5 syns). A slice of chickpea dahl loaf (left over from Wed).

On getting up- 3.30pm- A fish cake (dh bought from fish & chip shop- 7 syns!) A Raveshing Ruby HIFI bar (HEXb). Some blueberries.

Tea- Roasted 2 small chickens! Ended up ravishing nearly a whole one all by myself, including some skin!! Not sure how many syns I could call that! Also had some salad with it but don't think I could say it was 1/3 superfree!!

A vanilla/choc sprinkles Mullerlight.

Total syns ?16

Last edited:
Back