FUNCURLS FOOD DIARY, BLOG and CHIT CHAT!! New target set!!

Ey up Hevs!

Just thught I'd pop by and have a little nosy at your diary - and I am very glad I did! Your positivity is very infectious! I love it! :D :D
A belated :birthday: to you - I am sure you had a fab time and some time off plan looks like it's done you no harm at all - those 4lbs will fly off you - your determintation certainly shines through! :D

Thank you for being a fab motivator for us on/off/on/off slimmers - I love reading some opf your posts - and good luck this week xxx

Ey up Hevs!

Just thught I'd pop by and have a little nosy at your diary - and I am very glad I did! Your positivity is very infectious! I love it! :D :D
A belated :birthday: to you - I am sure you had a fab time and some time off plan looks like it's done you no harm at all - those 4lbs will fly off you - your determintation certainly shines through! :D

Thank you for being a fab motivator for us on/off/on/off slimmers - I love reading some opf your posts - and good luck this week xxx

Aww thanks KP!! That's very encouraging!! Yes for the last few months I've been an on/off slimmer, just treading water really but I am DETERMINED to get to target soon and stay there!! I think the secret is just to never give up!! You can do it!! Thanks againXXX

i tried that last week and only lost a pound of what i put on :( that dosent seem to work for me anymore.so will eat loads of ss free this week to see if that helps,gonna have my hair chopped off so maybe that will lose me a pound,haha.
the only let down i had this week since starting on sat was mothers day and i was totally spoilt,i ate like a woman posessed,but hoping to pull it back with having a few less syns ,o er x

OMG Leanne, you've got me worried now!! Well I'll try and go for 4lb and if I get 2 off I'll be happy!! Defo try the superspeed challenge! I'm sure it will help!!X

Week 76- Day 2 (Wed)- Extra Easy- Working 7.30am-8pm.

Before work-6.30am- 3 egg omlette with herbs.

Work break 1- An apple, a banana and blueberries. Cherry Mullerlight.

Work break 2- Smash pizza (the other half- see yesterday- 0.5 syns for tom puree, 3 syns for 14g cheddar). A spicy sweet & sour Mugshot. 3 mini clementines.

Work break 3- Mixed salad leaves with chicken, cold roasted butternut squash and sweet potato cubes, cherry tomatoes, yellow pepper, radishes and 28g crumbled feta cheese (2/3 HEXa). Light balsamic dressing (0.5 syns).

Snack- Kelloggs dark choc/almond Fibre Plus bar.
Milk in tea/coffee- 1/3 HEXa.

At home- 4 Joes garlic & herb sausages (was cooking them for tomorrow's work food and taken away by the moment!!! My breath now reeks of garlic!). A little Ainsley Harriott Moroccan Medley couscous (0.5 syns- 1/3 packet).

Total syns 4.5.

Last edited:
Sorry haven't been checking up on you, but it's rare for me to get more than 15-20 mins on the laptop these days, so busy with work and family life. Also wanted to wish you a happy belated birthday and hope you had a great time...need to read up on your diary as to what you did. Don't worry about your gain as I know you can turn that around and your birthday only comes once a year, so best to enjoy it. I plan on enjoying mine at the end of May too :) Can't wait for it!

Meli said:
Sorry haven't been checking up on you, but it's rare for me to get more than 15-20 mins on the laptop these days, so busy with work and family life. Also wanted to wish you a happy belated birthday and hope you had a great time...need to read up on your diary as to what you did. Don't worry about your gain as I know you can turn that around and your birthday only comes once a year, so best to enjoy it. I plan on enjoying mine at the end of May too :) Can't wait for it!

Lovely to hear from you and thanks for your Bday greeting! I haven't spent much time here over the past week and my food diary was not existent for 11 days! Time to focus now! I've already posted on your page but well done on your loss! X

Ellebear said:
Great planning for a long day ahead at work - GO HEV!!! isnt it nice to be back in control???

xxx

Thanks chicklet! Yes it's a fab feeling! Today isn't over quite yet but even just 1 100% day makes me feel great...and simmer lol x

4lb should be come off qute soon so I hope you manage to shift it. Good to see you are in focus and all planned out for this week. I might have to try this Smash pizza. I need to have more meals organised, everything has been all over the place with regards to cooking recently so it's all been a bit sameish. I'm looking to you for inspiration Heather. Have a great 100% week x :D

Week 76- Day 3 (Thurs)- Extra Easy- Working 7.30am-8pm.

PLAN:-

Before work- 6.30am- 2 egg omlette with leftover chicken.

Work break 1- A banana, an apple, blueberries and strawberries. A raspberry & cranberry Mullerlight.

Work break 2- Chicken curry (chicken, onion, garlic, ginger, peas, butternut squash, tomatoes, red pepper, curry paste- (1 syn), curry powder, chilli powder, veg stock) with basmati rice and leftover veg- broccoli and carrots on the side. Kelloggs dark choc/almond Fibre Plus bar (HEXb).

At home after work- 4 Joe's garlic & herb sausages. 4 roast parsnips (cooked by dh in Actifry- ?6 syns for oil!) Packet of Cheeky Chutney Snack-a-Jacks Curls (4.5 syns).

Milk in tea and coffee (part HEXa-did not have full compliment!)

Total syns 11.5.

Last edited:
I really need to orders some stuff from Joes. Diary is looking spendid Ms curls :D

Thanks Mrs Hood :p! Changed my supper though- didn't have the couscous and stirfried veg- will have that with something tomorrow instead! Oh I thoroughly recommend Joes' products!! It seems pricey when you do a bulk order but it lasts me ages and I find the quality great and the flavours lovely! And knowing that the products are free REALLY adds to the feel good factor!! X

Week 76- Day 4 (Fri)- Extra Easy- Day off.....and relax!!

Breakfast- Oats so simple sachet (HEXb) made with water, Total 0% yogurt stirred in, topped with a grated apple, strawberries and sweetener.

Lunch- 8 seafood sticks. Oriental bean stirfry veg and 2/3 packet of Ainsley Harriott Morrocan Medley couscous (1 syn). 3 mini clementines.

A rhubarb & custard sweet (1 syn).

Tea- Went out with some friends- pleased with my choice! I had roast chicken (I removed ALL skin) with jacket potato (no butter), salad (free), a little coleslaw (approx half the portion=?3 syns) and some BBQ sauce (approx 2 tbspns=2 syns). Everyone else had things with chips! It felt good!! I was driving so only had diet cokes and soda waters.

Total syns 7.

Last edited:
Ive got curry for dinner tonight :D

Have fun if you go out hun!! xx

Yummy, I do love curry!! I still haven't tried the butter chicken recipe yet which everyone says is AMAZING!! Must do this soon!!

Hmmm I'm undecided whether to go! I'm going to a wedding tomorrow and a few bits and bobs to get sorted today! I won't be drinking anyway, it would be a case of driving and it's an early meet- 5pm- so I could just stay for a couple of hours I guess!! Hmm what to do, what to do..

Hey Hun,

How are you getting on this week? Have you found your focus again? 4lb really wasn't too bad for a birthday and 10 days off plan so well done and I am sure you will have it off in no time.

I STS yesterday which is ok as I have gone over my syns. Glad I didn't gain. Am away for the next 2 weeks (going to Italy for a wedding then touring nothern Italy - lush!!) but when I get back I am due a new 12 week countdown and am determined to lose as much weight as poss in that 12 weeks. My consultant reckoned I could get to target but I told her she was deluded!! hehehe!

Anyway hope all is well with you and you have a good weekend!

xx

Hey Hun,

How are you getting on this week? Have you found your focus again? 4lb really wasn't too bad for a birthday and 10 days off plan so well done and I am sure you will have it off in no time.

I STS yesterday which is ok as I have gone over my syns. Glad I didn't gain. Am away for the next 2 weeks (going to Italy for a wedding then touring nothern Italy - lush!!) but when I get back I am due a new 12 week countdown and am determined to lose as much weight as poss in that 12 weeks. My consultant reckoned I could get to target but I told her she was deluded!! hehehe!

Anyway hope all is well with you and you have a good weekend!

xx

Hi Ames, well STS isn't too bad at all if you know you've had goodies!! Could have been worse! Thanks for your kind words! If I felt I'd lost the plot I'd be really worried and down in the dumps but the morning after WI, Tuesday, I was 100% back on it and I feel really great being back in control again, so much so that I'm not even worried about the wedding I'm going to tomorrow as I'm so in the zone again that I know I'm going to make good choices and I still have some syns saved up to go a teeny bit overboard (but not too much of course!) Even if I don't lose as much as I hope to on Mon I'm still back in control and feeling healthy again so for me that's the main thing! Wow Italy is going to be lovely!! Have a really great time and enjoy all the gorgeous food! Italian food is my fave (actually 2nd fave- Thai food is my fave!) And plenty of time to focus when you get back!!XXXXXXXX

Back