FUNCURLS FOOD DIARY, BLOG and CHIT CHAT!! New target set!!

hey chic,hows 1st week back on plan going.?

Hi Leanne, good thanks!! I feel so much better and 'lighter' after just 3-4 days! I'm eating plenty but just knowing you're eating properly makes you feel psychologically that you're about 10 stone lighter!! How about you? Are you having a good week?X

So glad you are back in the zone and feeling so positive! I can see a big T approaching if you carry on like this!!

xx

Hi Leanne, good thanks!! I feel so much better and 'lighter' after just 3-4 days! I'm eating plenty but just knowing you're eating properly makes you feel psychologically that you're about 10 stone lighter!! How about you? Are you having a good week?X

yes thanks,ive had lets say a 99% week,seeing as it was mothers day on sun and i was totally spoilt so i dont feel too bad.weigh in tomorrow so hopefully see a loss but also tom,typical.
im starvin marvin at the mo,roll on tea time i say lol.

Week 76- Day 5 (Sat)- Extra Easy- Day off.

Wedding Day (not mine- just one we've been invited to!!!)

Breakfast- 4 Joe's chilli & garlic sausages, 2-egg omlette and 2 large grilled tomatoes (4 halves). A little tommy ketchup (0.5 syns).

Lunch- At wedding:- This is going to have to be a flexisyn day but it could have been a lot worse!

Drinks- 2 small glasses champagne
1 small glass Bucks Fizz
2 gin & slimline tonic

Food- 1/2 wholemeal bread roll (no butter- HEXb). Prawn cocktail (syns in sauce). Roast beef dinner (syns in gravy, 2 roast potatoes, ?butter in mashed potato- didn't have Yorkshire pud). Lemon gateaux with ice cream (this was the real spanner in the works but it was lovely!! Can I incorporate my HEXa into the ice cream?!!)

Supper- Some ham, a few chips (approx 10) and some salad.

Overall it could have been a lot worse! I didn't drink much, only had half my bread roll, didn't have butter, gave my Yorkshire pud to someone else! If I hadn't had the gateaux I think I would have called it a pretty good day! Will have a brilliant day tomorrow and see if I can be practically syn-free!!

Last edited:
yes thanks,ive had lets say a 99% week,seeing as it was mothers day on sun and i was totally spoilt so i dont feel too bad.weigh in tomorrow so hopefully see a loss but also tom,typical.
im starvin marvin at the mo,roll on tea time i say lol.

Sounds like you've been very good and that you had self-control on Mummy's Day!! Glad you were spoilt rotten!! Good luck for WI 2moz hunX

Week 76- Day 6 (Sun)- Extra Easy- Day off.

Late breakfast- 28g Tesco fruit & nut porridge (HEXb) with 175ml skimmed milk (1/2 HEXa) topped with a chopped pear and blueberries.

Snack- Some pickled onions. A cherry Mullerlight.

Bang go my intentions of being practically syn-free today- going to pub for food but will be very very careful!

Late lunch in local pub- Mini bruscetta thingy as entree (?2 syns). No starter or pudding (aren't I good!) Main course tagliatelle with roasted vegetables in a tomatoey sauce with a little parmesan (?5 syns plus 1/2 HEXa).

Tea- Roasted turkey breast with Asda spicy vegetable couscous (1.5 syns), a corn on the cob and oriental bean stirfried vegetables.

Total syns 8.5.

Last edited:
Mmm... Tea sounds lovely!

Good luck!! x

good luck for weigh in later.i hope its a goodun.i only lost 1/2 a pound this week,so i have totally blown out this weekend,god its bloody hard somtimes x

Yes buuutttt....it is still a loss!! Have a good week and you can get an even better one next week!!XXX

Week 76- Day 7 (Mon)- Extra Easy- Day off.

Breakfast- 3 egg smoked salmon omlette with herbs.

Lunch- Crab salad in Frankie & Benny's (?5 syns for sweet chilli sauce).

Before WI- Some cherry tomatoes. A Kelloggs dark choc/almond Fibre Plus bar (HEXb). A vanilla/choc sprinkles M&S fat free yogurt.

After WI- Chicken caesar salad in pub- ?10 syns for the dressing?! Pineapple upside-down cake with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream!! (?15 syns)

Okaayyy, STOP!!! Perfect week from tomorrow!!

Total syns ?30- didn't have HEXa though!

Last edited:
Lost 3lb this week!! Really pleased with that, although I did gain the 4lb last week which means I'm still 1lb off my lowest yet, so hopefully I will get that off or more next week! I'm going to aim for 1.5-2lb!X

Week 77- Day 1 (Tues)- Extra Easy- Working 7.30am-8pm.

Before work- 3 egg smoked salmon omlette with herbs.

Work break 1- Strawberry Mullerlight, 2 pears and some blueberries. 2 butterscotch HIFI bars (HEXb).

Work break 2- Stirfried vegetables (broccoli, mangetout, carrot, spring onions, leek, pak choi, cherry tomatoes) with a creamy cheese Batchelors Pasta Pot-Shot (1.5 syns).

2 Quality Street chocolates (5 syns). Some KP chilli flavour jumbo peanuts (12 syns!!!!!!!!!!)

Work break 3- Couscous made with veg stock and herbs, mixed leaves, cherry tomatoes, red onion, beetroot and 42g feta cheese (HEXa). Light choices balsamic dressing (0.5 syns).

Snack- 2 SW butterscotch bars (HEXb).

Total syns 19!! Will have to minimise syns for next few days!

Last edited:
Woohoo! That is AMAZING! Well done!! xx

Back