FUNCURLS FOOD DIARY, BLOG and CHIT CHAT!! New target set!!

Week 77- Day 2 (Wed)- Extra Easy- Study Day in work 9-5.

Breakfast- 3-egg smoked salmon omlette with herbs.

Mid morning- 1 mini Cadburys finger (1 syn) and 1 mini egg (1 syn).

Lunch- Chicken tikka Pot Noodle GTI (4.5 syns) accompanied by stirfried veg (broccoli, mangetout, carrot, spring onions, leek, pak choi, cherry tomatoes).

After work (after shopping in Tesco) 142g fish sushi (1.5 syns). 2 butterscotch HIFI bars (HEXb).

Tea- M&S 'Fuller for Longer' ham hock, tangy mustard sauce, mash, carrots and runner beans (as advertised in new SW magazine- 2.5 syns) Really yummy!!

Snack- 3 Babybel lights (HEXa). A raspberry & cranberry Mullerlight. A pink grapefruit with sweetener.

Total syns 10.5.

Last edited:
Week 77- Day 3 (Thurs)- Extra Easy- Working night shift 7.30pm-8am.

Late breakfast- 2 Shredded Wheat (HEXb) with 175ml skimmed milk (1/2 HEXa)- warmed, a sliced banana and sweetener.

Snack- Some roasted butternut squash and sweet potato chunks with chilli and thyme. An apple. Some sweetcorn and some beetroot.

Tea before work- Baked sweet potato with curried baked beans. Some blueberries.

Work break- Peppered smoked mackerel (5 syns) salad with roasted BNS and sweet potato chunks, 21g feta cheese crumbled (1/2 HEXa), mixed leaves, cherry tomatoes, red onion, beetroot. 1 tbspn light choices balsamic dressing (0.5 syns). Fruit salad of orange, apple and kiwi fruit. A vanilla/choc sprinkles Mullerlight.

Total syns 5.5.

Last edited:
Week 77- Day 4 (Fri)- Extra Easy- Day off/sleep day.

Before bed- Spicy sweet n sour Mugshot.....then sneaked in another...Thai Mugshot (0.5 syns)

On waking up pm- 28g Tesco fruit & nut porridge (HEXb) with 100ml skimmed milk (2/7 HEXa), banana and blueberries.

Snack- A choc/orange Alpen light (3 syns). 3 onion Laughing Cow Deli Light squares (3/5 HEXa).

Tea- Tesco lamb shank in minted gravy (2 syns), roast parsnips in Actifry (2 syns for 1 tspn oil), mashed potato and steamed asparagus.

A small orange flavour boiled sweet (0.5 syns).

Total syns 8.

Last edited:
Mmmm... your tea sounds delicious! xx

Week 77- Day 5 (Sat)-Extra Easy- Working 7.30am-3pm.

Before work- 3- egg smoked salmon omlette.

Work break- Stirfried veg with Quorn chicken style fajita pieces (1 syn) and prawns. A pink grapefruit (with sweetener), 2 kiwi fruits and a cherry Mullerlight.

Slice of wholemeal bread (HEXb).

Tea- Went to Beefeater- didn't have steak as planned! Starter- Honeydew melon with orange slices. Main- Mediterranean veg risotto (?5 syns) with a salmon fillet, parmesan cheese (HEXa), salad, 6 onion rings (?14 syns)!!!, 1 small slice garlic bread (5 syns), a few of dh's chips (?3 syns).

Total syns ?29 but maybe more!!

Last edited:
Mmmm... I haven't had a steak in ages! Xx

Snack- Some roasted butternut squash and sweet potato chunks with chilli and thyme. An apple. Some sweetcorn and some beetroot.

That sounds seriously good.

I think its great how you manage to stick to all this doing night shift and all, you must have to be so organised.

I am currently loving the vanilla/choc sprinkles mullerlight with strawberries it's my new favourite thing. Although I read on here that the toffee one with banana is a good combo to try too.

Your 3lb loss is completely fanstastic !!! Well done you'll get the other 1lb off this week - hopefully with some company for it. ;)

Red Riding Hood said:
That sounds seriously good.

I think its great how you manage to stick to all this doing night shift and all, you must have to be so organised.

I am currently loving the vanilla/choc sprinkles mullerlight with strawberries it's my new favourite thing. Although I read on here that the toffee one with banana is a good combo to try too.

Your 3lb loss is completely fanstastic !!! Well done you'll get the other 1lb off this week - hopefully with some company for it. ;)

Thanks Red! The bns and sweet potato is gorrrgeous and feels like a real treat even though its absolutely free! You'll see that I put them into my smoked mackerel salad for my night shift, lovely with some feta cheese crumbled in and drizzled with light balsamic dressing mmmmmmm! Exactly as you say I just have to be mega-organised when it comes to planning my work food ! Which fits in quite nicely with my OCD so that's good!! It helps me a lot to write my plan the day before the shift as it really stops me from going astray and helps me avoid the naughty things I'm constantly surrounded by at work!! Thanks for the kind words re my loss! I would LOVE to get another loss Monday but *week is looming, and rarely is a great week succeeded by another great week! But if it doesn't happen this week it will next week, that's how I always look at it! You're doing so well, you must be delighted with your achievement! ! XxX

Week 77- Day 6 (Sun)- Extra Easy- Working night shift 7.30pm-8am.

Late breakfast (had lie-in)- 3- egg omlette with 28g cheddar (HEXa) and onion.

Late afternoon- A duck breast (removed skin!) in plum sauce (3 syns) with Actifried rosemary roast potatoes, steamed spring greens and carrots, mashed sweet potato.

Just before going to work- A couple of leftover potatoes. 2 kiwi fruits. An orange.

Work break- Peppered smoked mackerel salad (4.5 syns for mackerel), mixed leaves, cherry tomatoes, spring onion, radishes, grated carrot, chilli. A pear. A strawberry Mullerlight.

Kelloggs dark choc/almond Fibre Plus (HEXb)

Total syns 7.5.

Last edited:
Have never tried the dark choc/almond Fibre Plus bars... are they nicer than the chocolate/chocolate ones? xx

Have never tried the dark choc/almond Fibre Plus bars... are they nicer than the chocolate/chocolate ones? xx

Hi Sugarlips! Ooh yes I much prefer the dark choc/almond ones! But I am a fan of dark so that's probably why! Try them! Hope you're OK and ready for a fun-packed week in work! I've just finished a night shift and am relieved to say I'm off til Friday which is good! Literally!!!X

Love dark choc so will definitely give them a try! I am SO glad that this is a short week. Yay for Bank Holidays! Hope you have a good rest. Looking forward to hearing about your shenanigans! xx

Week 77- Day 7 (Mon)- Extra Easy- Day off/sleep day.

After work/before bed- A Thai Mugshot (0.5 syns). A jumbo salt & vinegar Snack-a-Jack (2 syns). A pear.

On getting up- 6 seafood sticks. 28g Tesco fruit & nut porridge (HEXb) made with water with Total 0% yogurt stirred in.
After WI- In pub- Taverner's chicken- chicken breast, bacon, melted cheddar (HEXa), BBQ sauce (2 syns), jacket potato (tiny bit of butter- 2 syns), peas and salad.

At home- Mini Green & Black's cherry chocolate bar (4 syns).

Total syns 10.5.

Last edited:
Back