FUNCURLS FOOD DIARY, BLOG and CHIT CHAT!! New target set!!

Wow well done on a fab loss :)
Loving the car and brought a new caravan this weekend, a pic of it is on my diary.
Can't wait to get it...21st may and it'll be all ours wohoo
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oolalaaa!! Caravan looks ace!! Well you spend a lot of time in it, you may as well have a s****y new one- you'll get your money's worth out of it!! Glad you're enjoying your new wheels too!! 2 new sets of wheels, you are one lucky chick!! Good luck for WI tomorrow!!X

Wow well done on a fab loss :)
Loving the car and brought a new caravan this weekend, a pic of it is on my diary.
Can't wait to get it...21st may and it'll be all ours wohoo
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

OMG I just used the word s.w.a.n.k.y and it censored it, presumably because of the middle 4 letters!! Funny!!!X

Well done on the loss tonight, sweets! And only 7lb from target!! That is brilliant! Xx

Thanks chicksticks!! Sorry I haven't been here chatting much lately!! Busy lady and all that!! You're doing great, glad you're still really enjoying it!XXX

FUNCURLS FOOD DIARY, BLOG and GENERAL CHIT CHAT!! 7LB TO TARGET!!

well done honey.hopefully il be back down there with you soon :) bet your well chuffed xxx

Thanks chick, yup I am soooo chuffed as it's the lowest I've been since I was about 16 apart from when I got down to 11 st 1lb when I was 21 but it was so short lived (I piled it back on straight afterwards) I'm not even counting that!! You'll do it soon!! You've only 8lb to go!!!X

Last edited:
Week 81- Day 1 (Tues)- Extra Easy- Day off.

Breakfast- Mushroom and red onion 3-egg omlette with herbs. A pink grapefruit. A summer berries Mullerlight.

Went for a long walk! Beach, cliff tops and fields!

Lunch- in cafe- Greek salad (mixed leaves, tomatoes, cucumber, red pepper, olives (2 syns), feta cheese (approx HEXa), served with bread (HEXb + ?3 syns), balsamic dressing (?3 syns).

Tea- Fruity tabbouleh salad (Bulgar wheat, chopped parsley, chopped mint, thinly sliced clementines and pomegranite seeds). Some bits of leftover roast chicken, a few SW chips, peas and Mayflower curry sauce (2 syns).

Total syns 10.

Last edited:
Week 81- Day 2 (Wed)- Extra Easy- Working 7.30am-8pm.

Before work- 6.30am- 3 egg smoked salmon and herb omlette.

Work break 1- 4 mini clementines, strawberries, a banana & custard Mullerlight.

Work break 2- Peppered smoked mackerel fillet (2.5 syns) with homemade fruity tabbouleh (bulgar wheat, thinly sliced clementines, pomegranite seeds, fresh parsley and fresh mint) and mixed salad (mixed leaves, cherry tomatoes, red onion, red pepper, Light Choices balsamic dressing- 0.5 syns).

An orange cream Quality St (2.5 syns).

On way home stopped off at Tesco- Prawn mayo & avacado sushi wrap (2.5 syns).

At home- Roast chicken breast, butternut squash bake (see Sunday- 1/2 HEXa for cheese + 2 syns for Schwarz spice mix), broccoli and carrots with Mayflower curry sauce (2 syns).

Total syns 12.

Last edited:
Well done on staying on track yesterday huni!! Diary looks yummy today as always!! xx

Thanks chick, I do try!! But there is usually the odd unplanned item snuck into the equation, for example today was an orange cream Quality St and a prawn mayo & avacado sushi wrap from Tesco on the way home from work!! Tut tut!! But at least it was one Quality St and the whole tin was on the nursing station for my entire 12.5 hour shift!! In the olden days I would probably have polished off 10, 15 of the little devils, or even more! Frightening- no wonder I developed a weight problem doing that regularly!!!X

Last edited:
Wow Hevs you are so close to target - it's exciting. I haven't been on much recently the exams are coming up so I'm working reallly hard with my students, by next Friday it will all have calmed down then we just have to wait and see it they have passed. I've written so much about literature recently it's strange as I didn't think I'd ever do that again. Its been good though, I've rediscovered a love.

You diary looks super scrummy - I have to say mine has suffered a little (haven't seen my friends either) looking forward to the week after next. I'll have more time but less money!

Just love to visit your diary - it always makes me feel motivated. xxx

Wow Hevs you are so close to target - it's exciting. I haven't been on much recently the exams are coming up so I'm working reallly hard with my students, by next Friday it will all have calmed down then we just have to wait and see it they have passed. I've written so much about literature recently it's strange as I didn't think I'd ever do that again. Its been good though, I've rediscovered a love.

You diary looks super scrummy - I have to say mine has suffered a little (haven't seen my friends either) looking forward to the week after next. I'll have more time but less money!

Just love to visit your diary - it always makes me feel motivated. xxx
]

Hey Melissa me dear!!
What kind words to say that you get motivated by my diary!! Whatever you do pleeeeeaase don't even look at what I had today!!! I went to that blinkin' Cosmo again with some pals!! It's going to be the death of me!! I can't just go for the healthy stuff when I'm surrounded by such indulgence and beautiful food!!

Wow sounds like you really have been a busy bunny with all the school stuff recently- I imagine it's an extremely busy time of year! Well at least there will be some let-up for you when you can concentrate on yourself a little more, however there's nothing wrong with what you've been doing because you're still on track and still losing so no problemo!!

Keep up the good work XXXXXX

Week 81- Day 3 (Thurs)- Extra Easy- Manual handling study day 9-5.

Breakfast- 3 egg smoked salmon and herb omlette.

Lunch- Sweet chilli pasta/veg dish at swimming pool cafe by hospital training room (?3 syns). A packet of prawn cocktail Snack-a-Jacks (4.5 syns).

Tea- Went to Cosmo (AGAIN!!!!) I must admit I shouldn't really have done this as went last Wednesday too and despite best intentions it's totally impossible for me to stay on track during such a dining experience!! Let's just say I'm going to take this as a flexi-syn day and try not to do it often in future!! This could have blown my chances for another loss next Monday!! Plus I'm eating out tomorrow so will have to be extra careful now!!X

So long as you enjoyed yourself hun it's fine, everything in moderation and one bad day does not spoil a good week!! Keep up all your hard work and im sure you'll see the loss you deserve come monday xxx

pesty said:
So long as you enjoyed yourself hun it's fine, everything in moderation and one bad day does not spoil a good week!! Keep up all your hard work and im sure you'll see the loss you deserve come monday xxx

Ooh thanks 4 the positive slant pumpkin! Hope it will be ok, gotta see the bigger picture I guess! XxX

Back