FUNCURLS FOOD DIARY, BLOG and CHIT CHAT!! New target set!!

Week 82- Day 1 (Tues)- Extra Easy- Day off.

Breakfast- 28g mini honey-nut Shredded Wheat (HEXb) with sliced banana and 150ml skimmed milk (3/7 HEXa). A kiwi fruit and an orange.

Lunch- Harvester- 7oz gammon steak (?free without fat?) with a fried egg (1 syn), jacket potato, peas, salad- free apart from a little dressing and BBQ sauce (3 syns).

At home- 2 Thai Mugshots (1 syn). 2 Laughing Cow XL triangles (1/3 HEXa) wrapped in thin ham slices.

After choir- Strawberry Mullerlight. A comice pear.

Total syns 5.

Last edited:
gonnabesmall said:
hope you have a lovely evening tonight.we havent got any harvesters down here but ive been to one once and it was amazing,is that the place where there is a huge salad bar?
good idea taking your own sauce x

I'm off in a bit- going there to meet some of my work girlies 4 lunch! Yes great salad bar and plenty of choice for slimmers! X

Hevs - dont be shocked when you see the calories on the menu now at Harvester. I was surprised at some of the numbers to be honest!!!!

x

Week 82- Day 2 (Wed)- Extra Easy- Working night shift 7.30pm-8am.

Long lie-in (preparation for night shift).

Brunch- 28g Tesco fruit & nut porridge (HEXb) with 150ml skimmed milk (3/7 HEXa), topped with strawberries, blueberries and chopped pear.

Tea before work- Smoked haddock and king prawn kedgeree (smoked haddock, king prawns, hard-boiled eggs, basmati rice, curry powder, with Mayflower curry sauce on top (2 syns). Green beans.

Work break- Chicken curry (chicken breast, onion, garlic, ginger, courgette, sweet potato, red and green pepper, mushrooms, fresh tomatoes, tinned tomatoes, chicken stock, Pataks madras curry paste (0.5 syns for portion), chilli powder, ground cumin, coriander and garam masala). Served with basmati rice. Activia cherry fat free Snackpot.

A Cadbury Mini Creme Egg (2.5 syns).

Milk in tea (<1/2 HEXa).

Total syns 5 (but do feel I over did it on the basmati rice- had big portions with both the kedgeree and the chicken curry!!)

Last edited:
I have just sent you a big OMG OMG OMG message on your page!!! I have only just seen it!! Woooowwwzers! You must feel on top of the world hun, CONGRATS (once again!!!) You enjoy that curry- you deserve it!!XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks lovely lady!!! It does feel GREAT but also a bit scary - stepping into the unknown and all that!! lol

I might have the curry Sat or wait til the end of the month so i can go a bit mad on pay day :D xx

Thanks lovely lady!!! It does feel GREAT but also a bit scary - stepping into the unknown and all that!! lol

I might have the curry Sat or wait til the end of the month so i can go a bit mad on pay day :D xx

Save it til the end of the month and it will taste even better!!!X

Week 82- Day 3 (Thurs)- Extra Easy- Day off/sleep day.

Early morning in work- Spicy sweet n sour Mugshot. An apple.

At home before bed- Small forest fruits Activia fat free with light squirty cream (2 syns).

On getting up- Kedgeree (see yest) with Mayflower curry sauce (2 syns) and steamed broccoli. A Comice pear.

Before choir practice- Meringue nest (2.5 syns) with Total 0% yog, sweetener, fresh raspberries and light squirty cream (2 syns).

A pint of lager shandy (10 syns).

At home- More Kedgeree (small bowl) with broccoli and hot beetroot.

Total syns 18.5. Did not have my HEXa OR b! Whoops!

Last edited:
Week 82- Day 4 (Fri)- Extra Easy- Day off.

Breakfast- 3 egg smoked salmon omlette. Sweet chilli sauce (0.5 syns). An apple and a few strawberries.

Went out for lunch- Starter- Asparagus with other veg- really yummy- served with a buttery sauce but tried not to have too much (?5 syns). Main- Lemon sole fillets with king scallops, potatoes, samphire, carrots (small portion!- Came with a buttery sauce- again!! But again tried not to have too much ?5 syns). Bread- no butter! (HEXa).

At home- Small forest fruits Activia fat free yogurt.

Late tea- Stirfried vegetables (pack from Tescos with added Chinese leaf) mixed with basmati rice and Asda chickpea dahl over the top. A grapefruit with sweetener.

2 Babybel lights.

Milk in tea (<1/3 HEXa).

Total syns 10.5.

Last edited:
Week 82- Day 5 (Sat)- Extra Easy- Day off.

Had to cancel plans to go to Cardiff for conference/party as dh unwell! A bit relieved to be honest (not that dh unwell!!!) as lots going on this weekend, parents coming to stay tomorrow, and was a little worried about food planning/options! Plus dh didn't really want to go anyway!! So £300 odd saved and now in control!!

Breakfast- 3-egg smoked salmon omlette. A comice pear.

Lunch- Stirfried vegetables (with added Chinese leaf) with Straight To Wok wholewheat noodles (1 pouch- 2 syns). Teriyaki sauce (1 syn). Some Actifried chips (2 syns for added oil) with some baked beans. Reggae Reggae sauce (1 syn). Small pot forest fruits Activia fat free yogurt.

Tea- 28g mini Honey-nut Shredded Wheat (HEXb) with 150ml skimmed milk (3/7 HEXa) and sliced banana.

14g cheddar (1/2 HEXa)

A Wicked white chocolate Options (2 syns).

Milk in cups of tea (1/7 HEXa).

Total syns 8.

Last edited:
Wow sounds like a great day planned today- hope you are having a good time.
Enjoy!!!

Didn't end up going to Cardiff Meli (see above)!! Nevermind, at least I got some control back!!! Every cloud has a silver lining!X

Week 82- Day 6 (Sun)- Extra Easy- Day off.

Breakfast- 3-egg ham omlette. Vanilla/choc sprinkles Mullerlight. A comice pear.

Lunch- Chicken tray bake (1 chicken drumstick and one chicken thigh/leg with red onion and peppers- ?2 syns for oil) with Actifried rosemary chips (2 syns for oil) and peas.

In pub after our choir concert- 2 sandwich quarters (HEXb for 1 slice bread, ?3 syns for filling).

At home- Outrageous Orange Options hot choc (1.5 syns).

Tea- A Thai Mugshot (0.5 syns). 2 corn on the cob. A teeny weeny bit of brie (1/3 HEXa) on a small cracker (1.5 syns).

Total syns approx 10.5.

Last edited:
Hope your OH gets better soon. £300!! You can get a load of new clothes with that :)
Debating whether to go back to my WI. Wondering if I should just try to do it on my own and just WI at the gym?

Back