FUNCURLS FOOD DIARY, BLOG and CHIT CHAT!! New target set!!

Ellebear said:
Pah - get legal on me - Red is the winning formula!!! :) x

Bring it on! Talking of legal things, I am going to see Legally Blonde at Bristol Hippodrome on July 29th! Excited.com ! Ooh and talking of blonde I'm going back blonde myself maybe next week if the salon can fit me in! X

Bring it on! Talking of legal things, I am going to see Legally Blonde at Bristol Hippodrome on July 29th! Excited.com ! Ooh and talking of blonde I'm going back blonde myself maybe next week if the salon can fit me in! X

going blonde eh:flirt2: swit swoo,im trying to go back to blonde after my red phase .never doing it red again,lol,bloody nightmare to change it.im going to have all mine chopped off next week ,a bit like kerry katona hair :eek: another mad 5 minutes by me,il have it done then il decide to grow it again,gah.
bet it will give you a boost haing a new hair colour,it will go with your new trim size 12s xxx post a pic when your a blonde godess,and you know what they say,Blondes have more fun.....perhaps thats why i was so misereable being red,haha

gonnabesmall said:
going blonde eh:flirt2: swit swoo,im trying to go back to blonde after my red phase .never doing it red again,lol,bloody nightmare to change it.im going to have all mine chopped off next week ,a bit like kerry katona hair :eek: another mad 5 minutes by me,il have it done then il decide to grow it again,gah.
bet it will give you a boost haing a new hair colour,it will go with your new trim size 12s xxx post a pic when your a blonde godess,and you know what they say,Blondes have more fun.....perhaps thats why i was so misereable being red,haha

I've always been blonde but in November took the plunge and gave brunette a whirl! It keeps changing colour as I wash it so I'm more a reddy-gingery brown at the mo! But next Fri going back to blonde! I'm just going to have lots of highlights to start with as Ive heard that stripping back can be time consuming and costly! Then maybe blonder again next time! I hope I'm pleased! Good luck with your new chop! Hope you're happy with it! It's good to reinvent ourselves from time to time XxX

Last edited:
Week 84- Day 2 (Wed)- Red day- Day off.

Late breakfast/ brunch (had lie-in-well it is my last day off of my hols-work tomoz boooo!) - 3 egg smoked salmon omlette. 2 kiwi fruits (S/SF).

Mid-afternoon snack- 1 black pepper Ryvita (1/3 HEXb1) with 1 Laughing Cow xl triangle (1/6 HEXa1). 3 baby easy-peeler satsumas (S/SF). Small pot Activia fat free forest fruits yogurt.

Early tea- Griddled chicken breast (S) with fajita spices and stirfried veg- Red onion, Chinese leaf, courgette, mushrooms, green pepper, orange pepper, cherry tomatoes (All S), teriyaki sauce ( 1 syn). 100g frylighted precooked Jersey new potatoes (part HEXb2). Strawberries (SS/SF) and blueberries (SF) with Total 0% yogurt sweetened, meringue nest (2.5 syns) and Eat Smart squirty cream (1.5 syns).

Snack later PM- 2 black pepper Ryvitas (2/3 HEXb1) with 2 Laughing Cow xl triangles (1/3 HEXa1) and Marmite. An apple (S/SF).

350ml skimmed milk (HEXa2), some in cups of tea, some drunk from glass. (I have started measuring out my milk allowance into a seperate bottle at the start of the day so I know what I'm working with!)

Total syns 5.
11 speed and 1 superspeed foods!

Last edited:
Wow i'm really impressed with this new, back to the books, trying different things regime! You should be definitely be seeing big numbers on Monday if you keep it up!

I might try to get a few red in the coming week as I definitely think it boosts those losses!

Keep up the good work!

AmyS said:
Wow i'm really impressed with this new, back to the books, trying different things regime! You should be definitely be seeing big numbers on Monday if you keep it up!

I might try to get a few red in the coming week as I definitely think it boosts those losses!

Keep up the good work!

Thanks Amy, it's always a scary thought thinkin outside the box, and knowing you've got to try something you're not comfortable with, but the truth is it's fine, infact for some reason I feel spoilt for choice! It's worth a try anyway, and I really really hope it gets results next Monday!! Good luck for yours! XxX

Looks perfect Hevs - throw some fishyness in for tea and i bet you will be loving the Red days even more (i only say that cos i am having a Fishy Red day today!) xxx

Looks perfect Hevs - throw some fishyness in for tea and i bet you will be loving the Red days even more (i only say that cos i am having a Fishy Red day today!) xxx

Horraah!! Well you know I luvz me fish so more fishy teas coming to a home near me (my home lol!!) Thanks for having a look hun!!X

no probs - the question will be - are you going to be able to return to EE after this love of RED? xxx

Ellebear said:
no probs - the question will be - are you going to be able to return to EE after this love of RED? xxx

Hmmm we'll see what the scales throw at me next Mon! If its a goodun it'll be mainly red all the way to target and EE to maintain?! Only time and dem scales will tell!! X

Last edited:
funcurls said:
Hmmm we'll see what the scales throw at me next Mon! If its a goodun it'll be mainly red all the way to target and EE to maintain?! Only time and the dem scales will tell!! X

I used to love red days :) still follow that principle alot now on WW. Fishy wk gave fab results too so well worth a go Hun, keep it up xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I used to love red days :) still follow that principle alot now on WW. Fishy wk gave fab results too so well worth a go Hun, keep it up xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Chickadee!! A little bit stuck at the moment and weight struggling to budge at the moment, so trying new tactics and I have to say this red lark is great!! X

Week 84- Day 3 (Thurs)- Red day- Working 12.30-8pm.

Breakfast- 28g bite-size Shredded Wheat (HEXb1) with sliced banana and 150ml skimmed milk (3/7 HEXa1). 2 kiwi fruits (S/SF).

Lunch- In work break- Tin of Asda Extra Special sardine fillets in spicy tomato sauce on 2 slices wholemeal Nimble toast (HEXb2). A pear (S/SF).

Tea (work break)- Grilled chicken breast (S) with fajita spices with stirfried veg -Red onion, Chinese leaf, courgette, mushrooms, green pepper, orange pepper, cherry tomatoes (All S), teriyaki sauce ( 1 syn) (same as yesterday) including 80g Jersey new potatoes (3 syns). A small pot of Activia strawberry fat free yogurt.

At home- A very small amount of bolognese whilst preparing tomorrow's work food (xl beef mince, onion, garlic, tomato, mushroom, pepper, spagbol stock- not counting as S/SF foods as minimal). Strawberry (SS/SF) and blueberry(SF) sundae- with Total 0% Greek yogurt, a meringue nest (2.5 syns) and 12.5g Eat Smart squirty cream (1.5 syns).

Remainder of HEXa1 skimmed milk allowance in tea and drunk from glass.

Total syns 8.
10 speed and 1 superspeed foods!

Last edited:
Week 84- Day 4 (Fri)- Red day- Working 7.30am-8pm (long day).

Breakfast before work- 3-egg smoked salmon omlette.

Work break 1- Smoked mackerel (4.5 syns) salad with mixed leaves, cherry tomatoes, red onion, yellow pepper (all S/SF) with balsamic vinegar and 1 tbspn xl salad cream (1 syn), small punnet of cherries (S/SF). Mint choc HIFI bar (HEXb1).

Work break 2- Bolognese (beef, onion, peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes (all S/SF), garlic, spagbol stock). With stirfried veg (red onion, courgettes, mushrooms, yellow pepper, spring greens and cherry tomatoes (all S/SF). 100g wholewheat spaghetti (HEXb2).A pear (SF).

After work- 15 white chocolate Mikados (7.5 syns). Some blueberries (SF). 4 easy peeler satsumas (S/SF). 28g cheddar (HEXa1). A small pot of Activia fat free cherry yogurt.

Skimmed milk in tea (<1/2 HEXa2).

Total syns 13.
17 speed foods!

Last edited:
Back