FUNCURLS FOOD DIARY, BLOG and CHIT CHAT!! New target set!!

missfortissimo said:
Hey, you are almost to your goal weight! Sorry for barging in; I liked your most recent shout-out and thought I would visit your blog. :)

Take care!

Molly

Hey there MissFortissimo, you are most welcome! Thanks 4 visiting! I would put my cyber-kettle on if I had one lol! Yeh nearly there, its been a long journey but worth it! X

Week 84- Day 5 (Sat)- Red day- Working night shift 7.30pm-8am.

Breakfast- 28g porridge (HEXb1) with 150ml skimmed milk (3/7 HEXa1) and chopped pear (S/SF). An apple (S/SF).

Lunch- A bit of chicken, skin (2 syns) and steamed spring greens (S/SF).

1 Dairy Milk chocolate (2.5 syns).

Tea- Poached haddock (SS) fillet with 100g Jersey Royal new potatoes (1/2 HEXb2) with steamed green beans, asparagus and spring greens (S/SF). Homemade parsley sauce (milk- part HEXa2, butter and flour- 3 syns).

In work- late break- Same as tea- Poached haddock (SS) fillet with 100g Jersey Royal new potatoes (1/2 HEXb2) with steamed green beans and asparagus (S/SF). Homemade parsley sauce (milk- part HEXa2, butter and flour- 3 syns). Activia fat free cherry Snackpot. A pear and a kiwi fruit.

Total syns 10.5.
10 speed and 2 superspeed foods!

Last edited:
Week 84- Day 6 (Sun)- Extra Easy- Working night shift 7.30pm-8am.

Early morning in work- BAAADDD moment- had a weakness at 5am and gave into friend Angela's chocolate cake that I'd been avoiding allll night!!! (?15 syns?!!) Damn bloody night shifts and drops in blood sugars!!!

Tomato and roast veg couscous Mugshot (1 syn). 4 baby easypeeler satsumas (S/SF).

In car on way home- Stupidity hit me once again and polished off the remainder of the white chocolate Mikados (15 of them = 7.5 syns!!) OK ENOUGH NONSENSE!!!

Slept until 5pm- On waking up- 28g porridge (HEXb) with 100ml skimmed milk (2/7 HEXa) and sliced banana (SF). Some cold roast chicken (no skin). 1 Scanbran (rest of HEXb) with 1 Laughing Cow xl triangle (1/6 HEXa) and Marmite.

Work break- Cold roast chicken (S) with cajun spices and salad (mixed leaves, cherry tomatoes, spring onion, yellow pepper- All S/SF) with 2 hardboiled eggs. Balsamic vinegar and 1 tbspn xl salad cream (1 syn). Strawberries (SS/SF). Activia fat free raspberry Snackpot.

Semi-skimmed milk in cups of tea/coffee- (part HEXa).

Total syns 24.5.
6 speed and 1 superfree foods!

smacked wrist over the slip ups - but they are not huge honey!!! seriously you are human and entitled to nice treats every now and then.....

Keep looking at the bigger picture honey - you are so close to target, just keep smiling and keep going!!!! xxx Do you have a bank holiday weigh in? xxx

Ellebear said:
smacked wrist over the slip ups - but they are not huge honey!!! seriously you are human and entitled to nice treats every now and then.....

Keep looking at the bigger picture honey - you are so close to target, just keep smiling and keep going!!!! xxx Do you have a bank holiday weigh in? xxx

Thanks hun, bless ya! Yup class on BHs always goes ahead as normal,with the exception of the Chrimbo one which was just a drop-in one x

Week 84- Day 7 (Mon)- Extra Easy- Day off/sleep day.

Early morning in work- Spicy sweet n sour Mugshot. Angela's lemon cake (very small amount this time!!- ?4 syns).

After sleep- 28g porridge (HEXb) with 100ml skimmed milk (2/7 HEXa) and water, sliced banana (SF). Small pot of Activia fat free blueberry yogurt. 1 Scanbran (rest of HEXb) with 1 Laughing Cow xl triangle (1/6 HEXa) and Marmite.

After WI- Went to Toby Carvery! Well it was a celebration of Swansea beating Reading at the play-off final in Wembley- Going up to the Premiership YAYYYYY!!!!! Turkey (S) and beef with broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, swede (all S/SF), 1 roast potato (2 syns), 3 skinny roast parsnips (?2 syns), gravy (?3 syns), horseradish (1 syn), cranberry sauce (1 syn). Raspberry (SS/SF- well there were quite a few in it!!) Eton Mess (?15 syns).

Skimmed milk in cups of tea (part HEXa).

Total syns approx 26.
5 speed and 1 superspeed foods!

Last edited:
Thanks peoples!! I lost 2lb this week (may have been more if I didn't fall into the chocolate cake and Mikados trap!!) Pretty pleased with that! 1 more lb and I'm officially 'NORMAL' (who am I trying to kid ?!?!! BMI- wise at least!!) Definitely going to go down the 'red route' again this week, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, then EE at the weekend! I would love to lose the 1lb I need to have a BMI of 25 and that would also make me the lowest I've been since I was 16!!! (18 years!) X

Last edited:
Congrats on your 2 lb loss! :clap: I am about 9 pounds away from a healthy BMI, I'm all antsy to get there haha.

Keep up the great work, you can do it :party0011: !

Hello fellow night owl!!! What's your excuse? I was on a night shift last night so slept til 1pm today and also on a major high because Swansea City got promoted to Premier League today!! Also waiting up for hubby to arrive home- he went to Wembley to watch the game!! Thanks for the kind comments! I am so excited but nervous to get to Target!! It's been a long time coming but it now feels really close! It won't be long for you either!! We can do it!!X

Just noticed you're in Iowa!! Wow! If you didn't have the faintest idea of what I was talking about I was referring to football!!! Are you from Iowa? No wonder you're up! It's probably daytime there!!!X

Lol, yep, in Iowa I'm 6 hours behind you. When people from Europe say "football" I tend to guess "soccer," the game where you kick the ball covered in hexagons and try to make a goal without usng your hands? Haha, I may still be wrong!

Back