FUNCURLS FOOD DIARY, BLOG and CHIT CHAT!! New target set!!

Hey sweeties, I'm still here!!! Just about! Off to Center Parcs now- was intending to keep a food diary but haven't had the time as just come off night shifts, packing and away to go!! But as Elle just said, I AM on plan and intending to keep it that way!!! See yas soon amigos...XXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi chicks, just a quick visit from Center Parcs! Having a lovely time! We've been doing tons of walking and I haven't been too bad on the food front, resisting lots of things that the others are all having like alcohol, icecream, pancakes and cheese & biscuits and chocolate late at night in the villa, and made a really good choice at dinner in Cafe Rouge last night (and no lid!) I'm having a break from strict syn counting but over all I feel I'm doing OK! Hope all you chappies are having a good week! XxX

Syns? What are syns when you are on holiday! :D
Glad you are having a good time and I'm pretty damn sure you are making sensible choices.

Weekend here going well. Watched the Silverstone GP today - shame none of the brits did too well but that's F1 for you.

Enjoy the rest of your break.

Hey hun,

Glad you are having a good time and a MASSIVE well done for making such good choices!!! Its always that little bit more difficult when you are away.

Enjoy the rest of your time and we'll speak to you soon!! xx

Heather what's Cosmo? I've been wondering for ages!

Heather what's Cosmo? I've been wondering for ages!

Hi Honey,

Here's the link! Cosmo It's buffet style Asian food but forget China China and places like that- this is quality!! Far too yummy and dangerous! I've even banned myself from going there until I hit target and will go there for a special treat and probably gain 7lb that week lol!!!

Hope baby is doing well and you're loving mummyhood!!!XXX

Hi guys, just popping in as back home for a full day then going down to Devon tomorrow! Had a great time in Center Parcs, lots of walking hopefully balanced out the treats I did have! Overall I think I've done OK although I don't know because I haven't weighed myself on my home scales! Another week to go before next WI and I wasn't too good last night! We went to my bro-in-law's because my other bro-in-law and his family is over from Singapore and we had an Indian takeaway! I was good in that I had a chicken shashlik (dry, with salad and boiled rice!) but it wasn't so good that I helped myself to 1/2 large onion baaji, some of dh's korma, some of dh's naan bread and then ate lots of chocolate!! Kind of defeated the point!!! So back to being sensible from today and I just hope I can keep it up whist in Devon and really really hope the gain isn't too damaging next Mon!!! Will be back for good next Monday night or Tuesday taking the whole thing very seriously, rigidly keeping a diary and correcting any gain!!!X

funcurls said:
Hi Honey,

Here's the link! Cosmo It's buffet style Asian food but forget China China and places like that- this is quality!! Far too yummy and dangerous! I've even banned myself from going there until I hit target and will go there for a special treat and probably gain 7lb that week lol!!!

Hope baby is doing well and you're loving mummyhood!!!XXX

Ah, of all the things I thought it was I never even considered that!! Lol! Had a look and their food sounds good!

Mummyhood is great though I think Rosie's going through a growth spurt so wakes twice at night to feed, I'm so exhausted! Oh I offered her a nectarine today and she really went for it, properly chomping away lol! I think she may have her mummy's appetite :eek:

Have fun in Devon, I love it there!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ah, of all the things I thought it was I never even considered that!! Lol! Had a look and their food sounds good!

Mummyhood is great though I think Rosie's going through a growth spurt so wakes twice at night to feed, I'm so exhausted! Oh I offered her a nectarine today and she really went for it, properly chomping away lol! I think she may have her mummy's appetite :eek:

Have fun in Devon, I love it there!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awww bless baby Rosie!! Good to see she likes her fruit though!! She's got her Mummy's healthy ways too hehe!! Glad you're loving it! Yes Devon is lush, but I would say that as I'm from there :D- from Exeter- it's a trip to see the folks, but it's also our 10 year anniversary on Thurs so we're going to Brixham to a fish restaurant which should be very nice and yummy!!X

when are you next weighing in at class?? xxx miss you on here :(

Aww I miss you too hun!! I spend so much time here normally though I thought it would be healthy to have a bit of a 'screen break' during my annual leave, as well as darting here there and everywhere!! So 'Part Un' (Center Parcs) is done and dusted (been mostly good but a bit bad!) and 'Part Deux' (Devon) starts tomorrow! Staying with parents who are quite healthy so generally I should be OK, but we will be going to Wagamama prob tomorrow and a fish restaurant on our Anniversary (10 years!!!!!) on Thurs so I will just do what I can and a walk around the block every day should help a bit!! Judging by my overall behaviour if I carry on like I have been I'll probably have a gain but praps not a huge one as I haven't been a piggy by any means (but that mad crazy moment last week is still playing on my mind!!!- Oh well!!) Hope you're OK hun and still overjoyed by your fitting and cracking on with it stress free!!XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi Heather - hope you are having a good holiday. Screen break a good idea. My poor hubby thinks he definitley needs to take me for therapy soon as all I seem to do is laugh at the goings on on Minis!

I just know it's gunna be a big one!! I'm preparing myself for a 7lb gain!! Which would mean I then have 1 stone to go to target! And I'm setting myself a 12 week challenge to reach it, whatever the damage this week!! 12 weeks is the number of weeks I have in work before my next A/L on October 10th! Which would also take me up to basically 2 years since starting SW (October 26th!) I'm determined to do this! No interruptions! No sabotage! No excuses!!! Looking forward to starting afresh tomorrow with food diaries and work routine!!X

WOOHOO!! You sound so determined hun!! No matter what the gain is your attitude towards it is the main thing.

Get the formal bit out of the way tonight and then we will all be with you for the next 12 weeks to watch the lbs fall off and help you where needed to get you to target!

xx

Back