Gen's CD Diary... Day 185... gonna give SS another bash!!

GEN - you were so positive yesterday on the texts!!! What happened!??????? How about when you go to order the Chinese instead of calling them give me a text and I'll give you a good old kick up the @rse!! :D

By the way, incase you hadn't guessed, I can now get onto Minis site from work! Prob won't be able to tomorrow coz I'll spend so much time on it the afternoon that they'll take it off me again!

Good on you for skipping lunch! I think what you need more than anyting is a CDC!! That will solve all your problems! How much longer? A week? I really do feel that having that support will help you no end. I dont think I'd be able to stick to it if I was going it alone! Good on you for not putting on more weight!

Gen, you've done it once, you CAN do it again, have more faith in yourself girly! As always, I'm only a text/call away if you need me!

Love Sarah x

GEN - you were so positive yesterday on the texts!!! What happened!??????? How about when you go to order the Chinese instead of calling them give me a text and I'll give you a good old kick up the @rse!! :D

By the way, incase you hadn't guessed, I can now get onto Minis site from work! Prob won't be able to tomorrow coz I'll spend so much time on it the afternoon that they'll take it off me again!

Good on you for skipping lunch! I think what you need more than anyting is a CDC!! That will solve all your problems! How much longer? A week? I really do feel that having that support will help you no end. I dont think I'd be able to stick to it if I was going it alone! Good on you for not putting on more weight!

Gen, you've done it once, you CAN do it again, have more faith in yourself girly! As always, I'm only a text/call away if you need me!

Love Sarah x

yay sarah you can get back on... they probably thought no point in blocking ya since you are leaving soon ha ha

i got sooooo god damn far yesterday it was mad it was as if i wasn't doing it... totally just lost control and let the other 'me' take over.

i know i can do it i just feel at the moment WHEN and why not now??? but only i can make that decision which kinda makes it harder... i acting like a child at the moment which is quite pathetic really!!

sorry totally skipped ur cdc question... i have a new one starting hopefully next week, so fingers crossed that'll give me the incentive... altho i have a press full of cd goodies so i don't neccessarily need to go to see her for that but for my head i do!!

hows ur day??

love

Gen xx

Like I said, sure the CDC will sort you out! Or at least help!

My day is going good! WI tonight, so finders crossed, although it's a bit late for that now, should have said that before I ate the bad things I have this week! Oops!

Have a good afternoon - are you trying to ss??!

Love Sarah x

Like I said, sure the CDC will sort you out! Or at least help!

My day is going good! WI tonight, so finders crossed, although it's a bit late for that now, should have said that before I ate the bad things I have this week! Oops!

Have a good afternoon - are you trying to ss??!

Love Sarah x

what bad things you naughty girl!!! don't cross ur fingers cos it adds 2lb hee hee i'm off to have a read of ur thread young lady!!

i'm not not trying to ss if that makes any sense??? i had a rasher sambo this morning and nothing since... met my friend for lunch and just had a black tea where i was totally planning on having lunch so we'll see how the day goes!!

good luck for laters girl.. ur doing brill

love

Gen xx

well guys

i have had a cd bar and a cup of tea and am drinking away at the water... i haven't made the decision to ss all the way today but i'm sure as hell trying to minimise the damage!!!

just had to jot that down.... hoping for a miracle soon lol

love

Gen xx

Hi Gen,

Sorry to see that your having a tough old time of it...not easy getting back in the saddle but you can do this...

I just after reading about your best feature on another thread!!! HHHHHHHHHHmmmmmmm that use to be mine as well.:rolleyes:

I must say it no longer looks like a pancake and is beginning to get some shape on it after all these months.

Your very lucky to have such supportive friends and all us here as well want to see you do so well as you have done before.

You know you can...you deserve the best and don't you forget it.

Your doing good so far...keep it up!

Sending hugs and love.

Love Mini xxx

thanks mini... without this site i would be a total disaster... i'm planning on starting ss'ing 100% from tomorrow with the help of all of you lovely people. i'm gonna have a getting my head together night tonight and then just stopping the crap talk and just doing it cos i really bloody want to...

thanks for your support girl

love

gen xx

ps... saw ur pics of the wedding they are lovely and ur hair is fab!!

I'm back yippee!!!

Good morning all... after all the support and words of encouragement and slaps and kicks that i got of you lovely people yesterday... I'm back ss'ing!!! i'm so positive and i want to do this so much. have had a few spats with the oul chatterbox already... the bloody cheek of it eh :) :) when i hear it telling me stuff i just go 'whisht' and it shuts up yay!!!

so here i am on day 1 of the final journey to the slimdom i have wanted FOR AS FAR AS I CAN REMEMBER!!!

i'm having a cd bar with a cup of black tea at the moment and its yummy. i'm gonna allow myself 4 packs today IF and only if i need them!

thank you soooo much for all your encouragment and support yesterday it worked wonders!

lots of love and hugs

Gen xx

YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good for you, hun!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so proud of you that you started SSing half way though the day!!! That's amazingly controlled of you - very well done!!!

Just think - in two days, you'll be at least 6lbs lighter, won't you! Then the size 16s will be getting loose on you again!

You can do this!

YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good for you, hun!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so proud of you that you started SSing half way though the day!!! That's amazingly controlled of you - very well done!!!

Just think - in two days, you'll be at least 6lbs lighter, won't you! Then the size 16s will be getting loose on you again!

You can do this!

thanks isobel... but i have a little confession to make.... i did ss up until about 8ish last night but i knew from yesterday afternoon when i was ss'ing that i was gonna break it ie didn't really have any intention of sticking with it for the day but was just trying to minimise the damage..... anyway i just did everything different last night... i approached my 'last supper' with happiness and cleaned up my house a bit when i went home and did stuff i normally wouldn't do when i'm on a carb binge type thing so i knew last night that that was it!

i'm super positive today so onwards and DOWNWARDS!!!

love

Gen xx

YYYEEEYYY GEN!! Has the penny dropped!!?? :D (Sorry, that sounded a bit harsh, but you know what I mean!!! ;) )

Good on you for pulling your finger out and doing this! Bet you feel great! Once that decision has been made there's no stopping you!

Good luck for today hun, even though I know you won't need it! You're fab once you start!

Let me know how you're getting on!

GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!

Love and hugs,

Sarah x

just for my own records... i weighed in this morning at 13st 4lb OMG can't believe i said that out loud... i promised myself i would never be in the 13's again... well i should be out of them in a day or 2 and I WILL NEVER EVER BE IN THEM AGAIN!!!

YYYEEEYYY GEN!! Has the penny dropped!!?? :D (Sorry, that sounded a bit harsh, but you know what I mean!!! ;) )

Good on you for pulling your finger out and doing this! Bet you feel great! Once that decision has been made there's no stopping you!

Good luck for today hun, even though I know you won't need it! You're fab once you start!

Let me know how you're getting on!

GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!

Love and hugs,

Sarah x

Oh sarah honey, the penny has well and truly dropped!!! i knew last night i would start today, i just got a feeling that i hadn't had in a while... then i weighed myself this morning and was 13st 4lb ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and my size 16's that were very very loose on me.. are still loose but not very very well maybe very but ya know what i mean... it is time to start and i want to get to my cd goal by xmas... not sure what that is (my cd goal not xmas cos we all know what that is lol lol) i'm gonna do a bit of thinking on that one today so hopefully there will be some lightbulbs and stuff!!!

i'm really positive and just getting on with it this morning so thats all good!!

hows things with you girl?? i'm gonna head over now and have a read of the trials and tribulations of sarah now anyway!!

love

Gen xx

Well done Gen! Great to hear you sounding so positive, now there's only one way to go & you're on your way there now!!!

Be good today & text me if you feel like slipping, remember what you told me that it gets so much easier after the first couple of days!!

13st is soooo last week!!!

Top of the morning to you my dear!

Well i'm pleased to see you're in great form today and feeling very positive. Tell CB to shut the F up or send her round to me and i'll sort her out for you!!

You know it's gonna be hard for a few days don't ya? But also if you STICK WITH IT it will get v v v v v easy! Just keep that goal in site, you are gonna be one sexy chick in your knee high boots at Christmas time!!!!

Be good.....

Well done Gen! Great to hear you sounding so positive, now there's only one way to go & you're on your way there now!!!

Be good today & text me if you feel like slipping, remember what you told me that it gets so much easier after the first couple of days!!

13st is soooo last week!!!

cheers hun and thanks for the text last night and ur support...

13st is soooooooo last week lol

hope you are having a lovely day

love

Gen xx

Top of the morning to you my dear!

Well i'm pleased to see you're in great form today and feeling very positive. Tell CB to shut the F up or send her round to me and i'll sort her out for you!!

You know it's gonna be hard for a few days don't ya? But also if you STICK WITH IT it will get v v v v v easy! Just keep that goal in site, you are gonna be one sexy chick in your knee high boots at Christmas time!!!!

Be good.....

Hey karen thanks a million.... i'm prepared for the bad times and am just gonna keep my little ass busy hee hee

chatterbox is quite at the moment but i'll send her round if she starts again hee hee

chat to ya soon

love

Gen xx

On a Learning curve!

thanks isobel... but i have a little confession to make.... i did ss up until about 8ish last night but i knew from yesterday afternoon when i was ss'ing that i was gonna break it ie didn't really have any intention of sticking with it for the day but was just trying to minimise the damage..... anyway i just did everything different last night... i approached my 'last supper' with happiness and cleaned up my house a bit when i went home and did stuff i normally wouldn't do when i'm on a carb binge type thing so i knew last night that that was it!

i'm super positive today so onwards and DOWNWARDS!!!

love

Gen xx

Hi Gen,

I found the above statement just magic to read!!!

It does go to show how much you are changing your old habits and not being a slave to them...this is such an important step...one we must all take in order not to regain the weight we have lost and that is to change our old habits that helped lead us to gaining the excess weight in the first
place!

This is so encouraging to read this.

Well done!

Here is to a good day SSing:)

Love Mini xxx

Hi Gen,

I found the above statement just magic to read!!!

It does go to show how much you are changing your old habits and not being a slave to them...this is such an important step...one we must all take in order not to regain the weight we have lost and that is to change our old habits that helped lead us to gaining the excess weight in the first
place!

This is so encouraging to read this.

Well done!

Here is to a good day SSing:)

Love Mini xxx

Good morning mini, hows things with you girl?? you are just doing super and seem to be in the zone!!!

i always said i would never put back on the weight and in some ways i know i will never go back to the weight i was but i can totally understand now how people put it back on... its sooooooooooo bloody easy if ya take ur eyes off the prize at all!!

i'm doing really well so far so good and i'm full of positivity!!! the oul chatterbox is keeping quite for the moment yipppeee its all good in gen world this morning!!

lots of love

Gen xx

Back