Gonnabesmall is gonnabesmaller x ;o)

tuesday--ee

breakfast - bowl of melon and grapes,banana

dinner - large mushrooms with garlic ,tomato puree and cheese melted on top with a huge salad slice of chicken,beetroot and pickled onions

tea - new potatoes garlic roasted,fish in parsley sauce...eek,being brave,asparagus

strawberries

heax1=42g hf cheese
hebx1=kellogs plus bar

syns = puree 1,cod in parsley sauce 4,ww jaffa roll 4

total syns=9

Last edited:
gonnabesmall said:
tuesday--ee

breakfast - bowl of melon and grapes,banana

dinner - large mushrooms with garlic ,tomato puree and cheese melted on top with a huge salad

tea -

heax1=42g hf cheese
hebx1=kellogs plus bar

syns =

Saw those mushrooms & took done recipe , let me know how they taste!

I used to do one with those big flat mushrooms. Filled them with wilted spinach, garlic and nutmeg (fried), a slice of tomato and Mozzarella. I used to have 2 with cous cous salad and they were nice.

You got to try things though hey?

Thanks for your kind words today. I really appreciate them. Made some gorgoeus creamy mushroom peppercorn stuff tonight. Really yummy. x

tuesday--ee

breakfast-strawberries and raspberries

dinner - batchelors brocoli and cheese pasta with bacon and leeks topped with cheese,pineapple,ate that 1st b4 dinner whilst i was waiting

apple

tea- bacon ww sausagesx3,beans tomatoes,mushrooms,new potatoes,egg

heax1=42g hf cheese
hebx1=kellogs plus bar

syns=ww caramel thing bit like pink n white 3 syns ( these are amazing,yummy) 3x ww sausages 1.5

total syns = 4.5

Last edited:
ooh eck,bad day yesterday,ruined it all.went shopping,stopped fpr a lattee and shared a bit of carrot cake between 3 of us so not bad,then dinner time went weatherspoons and was very good had a 5 bean chilli = 4.5 syns THEN my sis had desserts and so did i ,i had treacle pudding and custard THEN i came home well late and had chinese ....oops

Back