Gonnabesmall is gonnabesmaller x ;o)

gonnabesmall said:
monday - ee

well resisted on the chinese last night and had a bowl of soup instead...part of me is saving syns cos im off to c a trex tribute band on wed eve so o know wel be eating out....but hey ive done it now.

breakfast - plums,strawberrys and raspberries

dinner - omelette and mushrooms

tea - steak,chips,roasted veg

heax1=
hebx1=

syns =

Blimey, first the pasties, then the Chinese! I've never seen you so focused!! Well done, this is all gonna pay off big time 4u!!! As long as you dont beat me to target lmao!! X

Noooo DO NOT think negative thoughts like that!! You WILL keep losing and NOTHING will crop up that you won't be able to deal with perfectly!!!!X

gonnabesmall said:
aaw huney,it was sooo hard the pastys smelt so good and not to even have a 99 with a flake i could of cried...cant be good can it i felt realy sick when i got home,was bloody starvin.

never even had my chinese,i had some fruit and some soup x

Holy moly!!!! She's on a roll :) :) x

gonnabesmall said:
monday - ee

well resisted on the chinese last night and had a bowl of soup instead...part of me is saving syns cos im off to c a trex tribute band on wed eve so o know wel be eating out....but hey ive done it now.

breakfast - plums,strawberrys and raspberries

dinner - mugshot and 2 pieces of bread and apple

tea - steak,chips,roasted veg and mushroom sauce with garlic and onions + philly

heax1= 71g phily extra light
hebx1=2 x bread ww

syns = scrape of flora e l 1,ww cookies 5

total syns = 5

Loving the sound of the steak, drool....

Ur beating the poooooo out of this week already :) gonna make broccoli & blue cheese soup tomorrow with the last of my deli LC x

gonnabesmall said:
let me know how it goes hun,its one of my favourites and ive got it down to a t now,love it.....if you need anymore cheese you know where i am xxx

this week is 100% so far but im out wed,so not sure xx

Weather too wonderfully warm so haven't made soup yet! Either tonight or tomorrow evening, will defo let u know how it turns out.

Well have u decided on ur tea tonight? Where rya heading tomorrow x

nope still havent thoght of anything 4 t,ony really fancy a sandwich,really not hungry....amazing,never thought id ever say that,.

tomorrow im going to see a t-rex tribute band,cant wait,but think we are either going weatherspoons 1st if we got time or we gonna stop a mc donalds after if not,but will try to be good,but hey that NEVER happens,lol

gonnabesmall said:
nope still havent thoght of anything 4 t,ony really fancy a sandwich,really not hungry....amazing,never thought id ever say that,.

tomorrow im going to see a t-rex tribute band,cant wait,but think we are either going weatherspoons 1st if we got time or we gonna stop a mc donalds after if not,but will try to be good,but hey that NEVER happens,lol

It's steak night at Wetherspoons on a Tuesday! XxX

dont go till tomorrow my sweet,if i go spoons i might go for the 5 bean chilli which i think is 4.5 syns and its not bad...can cope with that,thanks heather

Oh whoops lol!! Yes I had the 5 bean chilli last Thursday! It is indeed 4.5 syns and I thought it was very nice with the tortilla chips! Nice to eat out and know how many syns you're having! They also do a fruit salad for afters with low fat yogurt which I also had- I counted 3 syns for the yogurt which I think was fair!X

Wow look at you go :) Hope you have a fab night tonight x

wednesday - ee

breakfast - same as yesterday with 2 choc weetabix

dinner - very late about 4 oops,bns risitto

tea - wel i had a happy mea at mc donalds with a diet coke and after we went into spoons and i had a kopparbarg cider .very nicehopefully ive saved enough syns for this,fingers crossed

heax1 =
hebx1=2 choc weetabix

syns = 2 for weetabix

Last edited:
Back