Gonnabesmall is gonnabesmaller x ;o)

Hi hun, glad you enjoyed your time last night!! Happy meal and Kopparburg sounds fun! Doesn't sound like you went mega mad with the syns! I'm sure you'll be fine at WI!X

wel im in a much much better mood today,just weighd and ive lost 4.5 lb.im thriled cos im now down to my lowest weight ever of 11st 4lb.....never thought id see beow 11st 6lb let alone get to 11st 6lb...wow i feel like this has been a very long time coming.phew.had to get on here and brag, lol. i even put on a pair of my jeans yesterday that have been a bit nip b4 and i had to keep pulling them up :) :) :) :)

gonnabesmall said:
wel im in a much much better mood today,just weighd and ive lost 4.5 lb.im thriled cos im now down to my lowest weight ever of 11st 4lb.....never thought id see beow 11st 6lb let alone get to 11st 6lb...wow i feel like this has been a very long time coming.phew.had to get on here and brag, lol. i even put on a pair of my jeans yesterday that have been a bit nip b4 :) :) :) :)

Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!!!!! That is UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!! Well done leanne!!!!! Such a great great loss, am soooo chuffed for u! 11 4, wowwwwwweeeeee :) :) :) xx

saturday - - - - ee

breakfast - bacon,tomatoes,egg and mushrooms and 2 nectarines

dinner - did finish half a burger my daughter left ;( few cherries

ready done melon,had a few chunks and tasted off? all that prepared stuff seems to go off very quickly if you dont eat it the same day :(

tea - jamacan casserole with loads of ss in,brocolli carrots and roast garlic potatos

apple

heax1= 42 g half fat cheese
hebx1= 2 harvest morn bars

syns =half a burger 5? ww cookies 5

total syns = 10

Last edited:
Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!!!!! That is UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!! Well done leanne!!!!! Such a great great loss, am soooo chuffed for u! 11 4, wowwwwwweeeeee :) :) :) xx

thank you ,thank you,thank you.im thrillleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

i feel amazing,i can feel a pair of new trousers coming on,yeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

t

gonnabesmall said:
thank you ,thank you,thank you.im thrillleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

i feel amazing,i can feel a pair of new trousers coming on,yeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

t

Absolutely!!! Treat urself to a pair of the flowery palazzo trousers, I love them. V on trend la de da lol x

(I got a pair & a lovely coral lace waistcoat in primark, £20 for both!!)

wow.i love primark but we dont have a primark down here,well we do but its a hour more drive away i love primark....i saw some leather type trousers in matalan,sounds mingin i know but they are really nice

s2457127c101_1.jpg

omg its meant to be they are reduced to £3....oh wont bloody take me though.

gonnabesmall said:
wow.i love primark but we dont have a primark down here,well we do but its a hour more drive away i love primark....i saw some leather type trousers in matalan,sounds mingin i know but they are really nice

omg its meant to be they are reduced to £3....oh wont bloody take me though.

£3!!! Bargain, won't it let u buy them? X

Back