Gonnabesmall is gonnabesmaller x ;o)

Hiya Chickadee!! Well just thought I'd pop in for a cuppa and a chat!! OMG what an amazing week you're having! Great planning and food diary and great exercise too!! You are so heading for a loss this week!! You sound really motivated and positive! It makes you feel great when you have a 100% week doesn't it!! I'm really chuffed for you!XXXXX

ive had a brill week thanks and i feel great for doing it x
i feel im starting fresh again,got a new buzz from it again,thank god,how you been doin?

Last edited:
sunday...ee

breakfast - banana,scrambled eggs and tinned tomatoes

now off for a bike ride,oh how good am i,lol

dinner - pineapple chunks and shape yogurt

tea - roast chicken,roast potatoes,mushy peas green beans,parsnip,carrots,brocolli ,cauliflower,stuffing

hea x 1 = 75g primula light
heb x 1 = 2 x weight watchers bread

syns = flora el,1 merainge 2,paxo 28g 1.5,squirty cream light 2

total syns 7

got parents and sister coming over for tea today,im getting a headache trying to work my syns out for everything,shall i just have a little of everything,or have none of it at all? thinking synnes stuff is paxo,my sis wants cauliflower cheese so do i save my a choice or use a packet and syn it,me mums sent up canned strawberrys and single cream,god i know thel moan if i stick to my squirty stuff,aarrrgghhh always hurdles in front of me,actually more like brick walls,will re post later how it goes,hope i can stay on track.....did have a half hour bike ride this morning though,god me bits are sore from yesterday

Last edited:
monday....ee

breakfast - mushroom omlette

mullerlight vanilla with choc sprinkles

dinner - butternut squash ,bacon,sage,onion,garlic risitto,few chunks of melon

tea- maggi garlic chicken,roasted leeks,red onion,peppers,tomatos,garlic and whatever else i can find in the fridge , butternut squash

curry004.jpg

sw mousse,squirty cream and frozen peach slices

curry005.jpg

hea x 1 = 75g primula light
heb x 1 = 2 slices ww bread

used my heas for tea time snack of garlic bread,uuumm its been a very garlicy day today,no vampires for me ?!?!?!?

syns = 2.5 maggi,0.5 mousse,2 squirty cream half fat

total syns = 5

Last edited:
gonnabesmall said:
thanks sweetie,all excited to go and restock tomorrow,no idea what to do for tea,i got asparagus in the freezer,never had it b 4 dont really know how to do it or what its like

I love asparagus tho be warned if u eat too much of it it turns ur wee funny (true lol)! It's lovely healthy fried or roasted with seasoning & garlic, lovely with salmon & in pasta. Tummy rumbling now lol x

gonnabesmall said:
im not a fish lover,yyyyyyuurrccckkk,think its the smell,ive heard that about asparagus too,fancy it in a pasta dish though but wouldent have a clue,perhaps il have it on its own,maybe wrap it in some ham with a poached egg,what do ya think

Yeah that sounds v nice!! Take a pic for me x

thanks sweetie,all excited to go and restock tomorrow,no idea what to do for tea,i got asparagus in the freezer,never had it b 4 dont really know how to do it or what its like

Hi Chick,

Do you like smoked salmon? I like the following recipe (in the loose sense of the word ... not much cooking involved ;))

Lay out a small sheet of smoked salmon

Spread on generous amount of Philadelphia (any flavour you fancy)

Place asparagus spear in the middle and wrap salmon & philly mixture around the spear ... nom nom nom!

Hi Chick,

Do you like smoked salmon? I like the following recipe (in the loose sense of the word ... not much cooking involved ;))

Lay out a small sheet of smoked salmon

Spread on generous amount of Philadelphia (any flavour you fancy)

Place asparagus spear in the middle and wrap salmon & philly mixture around the spear ... nom nom nom!

is salmon a fishy fish,i cant stand fish that smells fishy,but salmon ive always wanted to try,hows that frozen stuff you can get?

phew what a day,ive only now got in the door at 3pm just in time to pick kids up from school,i havent had anything to eat today apart from a banana and 2 cups of tea,too late to do much now today
might do a green day

tuesday...green

breakfast = none

dinner = none

tea = asda meatfree bolognase with pasta and cheese

carrot sticks

hea x 1 = 42g light cheese
hea x 2 = 65 g primula light
heb x 1 = 2 slices of ww bread
heb x 2 = same as above

syns = 2 x choco dairy milk 2,scrape of flora 1.5

total syns = 3.5

Last edited:
Aww hun, poor you :(
Don't like going without food :eek:

Hope you don't get the munchies later - choose wisely ;)

i know,bad really isint it,just had tea,so was thinking maybe later i could have my heb choices on 4 slices of ww toast,will that be ok do you think,might spread them in primula light so i use my other a choice

Back