I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Afternoon patsy have a lovely day Hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Afternoon PP Wishing you a nice weekend
Thanks Kals you too. :D

Afternoon patsy have a lovely day Hun xx

Thanks Von, Hope you enjoyed your shopping spree. And well done on the loss.

I'm just having my regular weekly fix of Sean Bean in his lovely green uniform. YUMMEE, Then I think I'll go have a wee tidy up of the garden. as it's quite a nice day. :D

Didn't go out in the end ,
Went in the wii instead that's dedication and a better way to loose pounds hopefully xx

Hope your having a good day Hun xx

Had a lovely day yesterday Von thanks. Took mum out for lunch - so another meal thet bore no relation to healthy eating but it was yum. Garlic breaded mushrooms, chicken stuffed with haggis wrapped in bacon served with a whisky sauce and broccoli,carrots boiled and roast spuds to accompany it. The pud was amazing lemon meringue profiteroles. :D Mum enjoyed her too but had totally different things black pudding and apple fritters, chicken breast in pepper sauce and sticky toffee pudding. All were yummy. :D Was so full all I had after that was some toast at about 8 o'clock.

Haven't eaten yet today either, I could call it a fast day if I was doing 5:2 but I'm not so I'll eat at some point when I feel up to it. :D

Hey patsy it's your friend the serial yoyo dieter who disappears for months on end!!

How are you doing? I waited till I'd been posting about a week before popping over... Just to check I won't disappear after one post lol!! I've a new diary btw http://www.minimins.com/calorie-counting-diaries/338337-trying-calorie-counting-90lbs-loose.html I think is the link!

Xxxxxx
Hi hun, this is going to sound like a bluff but I really was just thinking about you yesterday. I was looking through my subscribed threads for someone and saw your old diary. Spooky huh. I've just been over to your new thread and read up, :bighug:and added my tuppenceworth.

Hello lovely PP, just popping into say hello before I go put my feet up, been up since 4am (slept from 12-4) and now I hear my bed calling so I am going to answer :giggle:
Have a fab friday and wicked weekend my lovely xxx:hug99:xxx

Hello lovely PP, just popping into say hello before I go put my feet up, been up since 4am (slept from 12-4) and now I hear my bed calling so I am going to answer :giggle:
Have a fab friday and wicked weekend my lovely xxx:hug99:xxx
Hope you sleep well Lily. Hope you have a fab day and weekend too. :D I haven#t got anything planned but who knows. :D

Back