I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Hello lovely, how's you today?
Keeping well I hope
Have a lovely day sweetie and I hope the sun is shining where you are, it's glorious here, so on with the decorating lol xxx:hug99:xxx

Hello lovely, how's you today?
Keeping well I hope
Have a lovely day sweetie and I hope the sun is shining where you are, it's glorious here, so on with the decorating lol xxx:hug99:xxx
Caught another ruddy cold, must have been when I was out grocery shopping. But the show must go on. Popping round to mums later on to give her a haircut, Yep another string to my bow, I've cut mums hair for years now, she did try going to a professional once or twice after I had the transplant but didn't like how they did it so the job returns to me. I also used to do my dads and he reciprocated by doing mine. :D I take it ill out that I have to get a real hairdresser to do it now as they always want to do more than trim it and as I can't abide it touching my face I like it all one length and able to be tied back easily. Boring I know but hay it's what I'm used to. :D

Hello PP

Happy start to the week to you x
Thanks Kals and I hope you have a good week too. :D

Hello patsy,
Hope the colds not getting you too down Hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello patsy,
Hope the colds not getting you too down Hun xx

Just doping myself with sudafed and Benylin and pretending it's not happening. Had to take my mum out for lunch today with her sister and bil. The drive up miles but the last bit to pick up mum is a step to far, so instead they get to put up with my company, go figure. :D

So once more too much lovely food was consumed. I'll not go into details as I don't want to put all you expert dieters off. :D Now just chillin watching the mentalist and glugging back the water. Why is restaurant food so salty. I never use very much salt normally so really notice it in other foods.

I'm much the same thanks Von but battling on none the less. Power co was working on the supply all day today so no power and no minis from 8.00 to 4.30 AAARGH So to relieve the tedium of no telly no radio and no light for hobbies I took my mum out shopping and for lunch, so way hey I have food again as the cupboards were getting a bit empty before, well not really empty but low on things I could use to cobble together anything edible. Hope you've had a good day hun. :D

I'm much the same thanks Von but battling on none the less. Power co was working on the supply all day today so no power and no minis from 8.00 to 4.30 AAARGH So to relieve the tedium of no telly no radio and no light for hobbies I took my mum out shopping and for lunch, so way hey I have food again as the cupboards were getting a bit empty before, well not really empty but low on things I could use to cobble together anything edible. Hope you've had a good day hun. :D

Oh what a nightmare having no power , but a great excuse for shopping :)
Hope the cold doesn't hang around too long xx

Morning pp, my sis and bruv in law are visiting his aunt and uncle in Scotland , she sent pics yesterday glorious blue sky , not exactly sure where they had drove to the pic she sent me was across a loch , absolutely beautiful, xx

Boo to the cold hope u feel betta soon xx
Thanks Em. :D

Morning pp, my sis and bruv in law are visiting his aunt and uncle in Scotland , she sent pics yesterday glorious blue sky , not exactly sure where they had drove to the pic she sent me was across a loch , absolutely beautiful, xx

We've had a few gorgeous days weather here and what a difference it makes. Tis a lovely country really especially when the sun shines. :D:D

Happy Easter patsy xxx

Thanks Von, and you. :D

HappyEaster PP hope it's a good one
You too Kals. :D

Happy Easter patsy! Hope your enjoying the weather and feeling a bit better x
Thanks, Hope you had a good one too. :D

Hello patsy hope your ok Hun xxx

Hi Von good to see you. :D

Missed you pp,
Hope your ok Hun xxx

Hello again Von, Sorry I've been neglecting minis. :D

Hey pp hope your ok... It's not like you to be on here less than me! *hugs* x
Thanks hun. I hadn't realised I'd been away for so long. LOL. :D

Sorry for being AWOL folks, has been a combo of different things mainly feeling a bit yuck. And still trying to fullfill my prearranged commitments, well when I say commitments it was mostly funtime planned with friends but when I'm feeling rough I have to force myself to go and then I pay the price for a few days afterwards, but it's worth it. :D:D:D:D

Then there has been the healthy eating failures of late. I have fallen back into the habit of eating rubbish to often and too much of it too. I weighed myself (which I had been avoiding cos as we all know if we don't have a figure to put on it, it clearly hasn't happened) and I have gained loads. So annoyed with myself cos it's so hard to shift and goes on like lightening. Why can I not be string when I feel unwell, I have just been reaching for junk then replenishing it when I have gone shopping. AAARGH

I had a half plan to lose loads before my next milestone birthday next year and this has now been over a month when I have been going the wrong direction, why do I do this to myself? Even my mum has had a go at me about gaining :eek: she normally keeps quiet when I gain and only mentions it when I'm losing, but yesterday on the phone she had a good five minute rant on how much happier !! I am when losing and then to rub salt in the wound had a go at how awful my clothes are looking on me these days. Thanks mum I really needed the boost. She doesn't appreciate how yuck I feel but that's OK cos I don't always tell her so she won't worry as there's nowt she can do about it. I just wish she would be a bit more supportive when I do say I'm not well cos then it means I'm really not very well at all. And to cap it all, pretty much as soon as she finished having her weight related go at me she was wanting to out for lunch. I think the irony of it was lost on her cos she got a bit miffed when I pointed it out to her but again the best she could come up with was well you could just have a main course and no chips or potatoes and no sauces, complete failure to comprehend that the restaurant she likes to go to has no SW friendly options at all. Hmmm what's a girl to do??? Bottom line is she's now in the huff with me and muttering that she'll never ask to go out for a meal again. Overreacting much there mum. :rolleyes:

Anyway enough of my own private pity party, and back on with the show. I have so much to do in the house and garden with having been ignoring it for the best part of a week. How does it get so bad so quickly. All I feel like doing is curling up and sleeping but needs must.

OK whinge over (for now at least)

Hope you are all well and having fun. :D

Back