Jumping to JUDDD to get me to goal, and beyond!

You're doing so well Cate you need to remember that! This losing weight lark ain't easy sadly but it makes each pound we fight to lose so much more worthwhile xx

Thanks Lexie. The support on this forum from you, Kitty and Ali is so morale boosting, not to mention my Exante chums who pop over. It really helps to keep you focused - well that and knowing you only have to hold out for 24 hours at time.

Just made my butter bean dip. Had a tiny, tiny taste (well, you have to don't you?) and it's delicious. Also, made probably three times the quantity for half the price of the one I bought in Sainsbury's AND I know exactly what's in it. Funny thing is, I can't stand butter beans as they come; but then I only started liking avocados after getting into guacamole so maybe in time I will.

Having had my Coke Zero I'm not feeling hungry anymore so am going to hold out to have my last shake/bar at 8pm and have it while watching Bake Off. Can't wait. :D

Wishing everyone a pleasant evening.

Ooooh! Bake Off - I'd forgotten that was on tonight :) - wish I'd saved my bar now, I've just munched it! I don't like butterbeans either Cate - do they taste different as a dip - is it a bit like hummus doesn't really tase of chickpea because of all the lovely garlic and oil? (mmmmm hummus - goes into a food daydream :D)

Ooooh! Bake Off - I'd forgotten that was on tonight :) - wish I'd saved my bar now, I've just munched it! I don't like butterbeans either Cate - do they taste different as a dip - is it a bit like hummus doesn't really tase of chickpea because of all the lovely garlic and oil? (mmmmm hummus - goes into a food daydream :D)

Yes, exactly like that. I added olive oil, garlic, ground cumin, paprika, lemon juice and salt and then blended it. Really nice although I might add a bit less paprika next time; I don't like things too hot and this is just on the edge for me. This is the Moroccon version; there's a Greek recipe too with basil which I'll try next time to see which one I like best.

I like the sound of that - will keep note for when food is on the menu again ta!

Cate without everyone's support I wouldn't be where I am now so I just give back what I get

Did you survive GBBO, it nearly killed me. May change my fast day to Thursday you know

Just caught up on your diary Cate, you're doing really well and I'm glad that this fits in with your life in a much better way - as others have said pay no heed to the gain, it'll be your body adjusting and even on a vlcd some people don't lose in week two.

Stick with it honey xx

Did you survive GBBO, it nearly killed me. May change my fast day to Thursday you know

LOL. Yes, I survived. I can cope OK because when I'm on a fast day if I am getting the munchies they tend to be for savoury stuff, not cakes and chocolate. If they'd been baking steak pies I'd have definitely been in trouble!

LOL. Yes, I survived. I can cope OK because when I'm on a fast day if I am getting the munchies they tend to be for savoury stuff, not cakes and chocolate. If they'd been baking steak pies I'd have definitely been in trouble!

I don't really have a sweet tooth but I love cherry cake. My hubby said "god I want cake" before a went to the gym so I may bake him one today

I don't really have a sweet tooth but I love cherry cake. My hubby said "god I want cake" before a went to the gym so I may bake him one today

That would be a very noble gesture. I love cherry cake too but I think my favourite is lemon drizzle. Oooo, thinking about making a lemon drizzle cake now but really shouldn't as I'm the only one who would eat it. James won't.

That would be a very noble gesture. I love cherry cake too but I think my favourite is lemon drizzle. Oooo, thinking about making a lemon drizzle cake now but really shouldn't as I'm the only one who would eat it. James won't.

Lemon drizzle is my favourite too, I have an amazing lemon drizzle recipe made with oil so it's lower cals than normal & soooo moist if you want the recipe x

You're doing so well, Cate. I know the gain was disappointing, but it is so tiny; if you round it down, it counts as 0! Your body needs time to adjust; you were on a VLCD for 3 months, so your body is getting used to eating. I am sure that after a month on JUDD, you will get consistent losses. The butter bean dip sounds really nice; I love caramelised onion hummus, so I will give this a try once I am off Exante.

Just reminded me that I missed GBO - I will have to watch it on catch up, this weekend.

Lemon drizzle is my favourite too, I have an amazing lemon drizzle recipe made with oil so it's lower cals than normal & soooo moist if you want the recipe x

Errrrr, yes please!!!!

Here you go. It's 60ml of milk (my 6s are funny) so 191 cals a slice & it's not tiny x

Attachments

• image-3637056721.jpg
    image-3637056721.jpg
    454.9 KB · Views: 38
Back