Kay's journey to health and happiness

Hello lovely Kay! Just catching up. First of all, I love your new avatar :D

Sorry to hear about the 2.5lb on, but that is not too bad at all. You know how great your losses can be when you're "in the zone" and it sounds like you are back there now! So it will be gone in no time. I think you've got a very sensible attitude to weight loss and aiming for 1lb a week is great. It's a healthy, sustainable weight loss. And anything more than that is a bonus!! You will do great and get lots of weigh off by the time Christmas is here - we still have 7 weeks to go don't forget :)

Also very pleased to hear that the job is going well. Hopefully you will continue to enjoy it!

Take care and have a great week. Stevie xxx

Morning Kay :)

I think you're doing the right thing in leaving the gym for a while as you've got a lot on your plate with your new job plus getting back on plan which you will be able to concentrate on more.

You always do fantastically well when you are losing so don't completely rule out the 10s for this year as you just never know but I do think that losing 1lb a week is a good way to be thinking about things, not too much pressure and it will still be going in the right direction!

No more choc now bunny unless it is within syns otherwise there will be some of this going on :asskick: :D

Have a fab week in work hun xx

OMG! Kay your working! Im so pleased for you. Wish you all the luck.
Glad to see you sounding so upbeat and relaxed with things. Bet you do really well without pressure. Keep going hun. 'See' you soon. X

Hope today's been a good one for you hun :)
Off to bed falling asleep stood up lol xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Kay! Glad to hear you're enjoying the job; long may it continue! I agree with your C - you worked so hard to get to where you are, you need to be proud of it, not just wipe it all away. You WILL get to target (maybe just try avoiding the chocolate for now? Hehe :p) and I think taking a break from the gym is a good idea while you're still healing. I'm carrying an injury myself at the moment so I'm going to give it a rest (not that I've been exercising that much...) till after my holiday. Then it will be right back into the swing of things. Hope you have a good week my dear!

Hey bunny, sorry about your gain but I know you'll have that off in no time!
Don't write off being in the 10's at Christmas altogether, we have weeks to go yet and you could still do it!! I believe you can :)
Happy to hear you're enjoying work too :)

Hope you have a fabulous week xxx

Evening everyone :wavey:,

Thank you for all your lovely messages, I promise to reply to them on Sunday ;). This is just a flying visit from me. I went to group tonight and lost 1.5lbs ;). I am happy with that, especially after choccygate on the weekend :p, there are no choccies in the house now :D. I'm doing the soup challenge this week, to give myself a proper kick up the butt :asskick:, and stay on plan and remain focused till the end of the year now !

My new mini goal for the end of the year ...

Well this keeps changing lol :D, but I spoke with my C today, and she reckons that if I work hard, I could get my 5 stone back by the end of the year (it still wont be my 5.5st, which I had back in August :rolleyes:, but every little helps I guess). I currently weigh 11st and 11.5lbs. I need to lose 10.5lbs to get to 11st 1lb which will give me my 5 stone award by the end of the year. (Also means I will have 1 stone left to lose in 2015 to get me to target, yay ! :D) So right now I have 8 weigh ins left to lose 10.5lbs. So anything between a 1lb loss or 1.5lb loss each week is good for me :p, when I break it down like that, it certainly sounds achievable, all is not lost for the bunny :).

Now all that's left to do is to stay away from the Christmas aisle :D. I don't know who keeps putting things into my shopping trolley . :giggle:hehe. Hope your all having a smashing week ! :D

Will catch up with you all on Sunday, take care ;).

Kay xx

:bighug:

Last edited:
Very achievable, especially when the Bunny gets all fired up and sticks to plan, like when you do the challenges. I have great faith in you getting to your Christmas mini target and beyond.
Just keep away from the choccy and biscuits! Oh and crisps! lol xx

Just popped in to see how it went ,
And you've done fab , yayyyyyyyyyyy
So happy for you ,
:):):)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on your loss!
Your goal def sounds achievable

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Evening everyone :wavey:,

Thank you for all your lovely messages, I promise to reply to them on Sunday ;). This is just a flying visit from me. I went to group tonight and lost 1.5lbs ;). I am happy with that, especially after choccygate on the weekend :p, there are no choccies in the house now :D. I'm doing the soup challenge this week, to give myself a proper kick up the butt :asskick:, and stay on plan and remain focused till the end of the year now !

My new mini goal for the end of the year ...

Well this keeps changing lol :D, but I spoke with my C today, and she reckons that if I work hard, I could get my 5 stone back by the end of the year (it still wont be my 5.5st, which I had back in August :rolleyes:, but every little helps I guess). I currently weigh 11st and 11.5lbs. I need to lose 10.5lbs to get to 11st 1lb which will give me my 5 stone award by the end of the year. (Also means I will have 1 stone left to lose in 2015 to get me to target, yay ! :D) So right now I have 8 weigh ins left to lose 10.5lbs. So anything between a 1lb loss or 1.5lb loss each week is good for me :p, when I break it down like that, it certainly sounds achievable, all is not lost for the bunny :).

Now all that's left to do is to stay away from the Christmas aisle :D. I don't know who keeps putting things into my shopping trolley . :giggle:hehe. Hope your all having a smashing week ! :D

Will catch up with you all on Sunday, take care ;).

Kay xx

:bighug:

Well done on your loss - glad you've gone back to class - your c will keep her eye on you and of course everyone here!

Kay! I'm back. So sorry for leaving!! What has been happening with you? How's the weight loss journey going??!!! Missed you and so sorry. Forgive me? :) xxx

Sam she's back ! :eek::eek::eek::D

We missed ya ! I'll be back on Sunday to reply to posts (I'm working full time now), so happy your back hun ! :p Hope to catch up with you then ;).

Kay xx

Back