Kay's journey to health and happiness

What's in the stuffed peppers? Xx

Rice with a bit of the chilli con carne ontop, topped with melted cheese, it was really yummy :D

Glad you're feeling better today. Those stuffed peppers look yummy xx

Thanks Rae Rae, they were delish, think I will try them again next time with a different filling :D.

Kay xx

Thanks Kathryn, sorry for the TMI, but if I drink late in the evening then my sleep gets disturbed by always having to get up and go loo. To make matters worse my bladder is well sensitive to caffine, it always makes me wonna go and I love my coffee :rolleyes: . I try to limit it to 1 cup a day but even with water I have to limit it to the early part of the day or I will be up all night. But even then I am drinking but still no sign of the pf, she has gone on strike :(.

No need to apologise about tmi... Have you seen my diary?? Lol :D

I've given up caffeine completely now, even one cup a day of coffee or a can of diet coke and I'm wide awake all night! Everything has to be caffeine free now.

My bladder is awful... I won't have a drink in the morning with breakfast before work just in case I need the loo whilst on the school run/dog walk..... Same when I get in from work at 9am,i won't have a drink until I've walked Alfie just in case.. Will only have a small one with lunch as I walk the dog at work in the afternoon too :rolleyes: then if there's pick ups with the kids at work from clubs I can't have too much to drink in the afternoon either!! Evenings is when I have to drink, but I'm up at least 3 times in the night! Nightmare!

You probably didn't want to know all that! Sorry lol. Xx

No need to apologise about tmi... Have you seen my diary?? Lol :D

I've given up caffeine completely now, even one cup a day of coffee or a can of diet coke and I'm wide awake all night! Everything has to be caffeine free now.

My bladder is awful... I won't have a drink in the morning with breakfast before work just in case I need the loo whilst on the school run/dog walk..... Same when I get in from work at 9am,i won't have a drink until I've walked Alfie just in case.. Will only have a small one with lunch as I walk the dog at work in the afternoon too :rolleyes: then if there's pick ups with the kids at work from clubs I can't have too much to drink in the afternoon either!! Evenings is when I have to drink, but I'm up at least 3 times in the night! Nightmare!

You probably didn't want to know all that! Sorry lol. Xx

Nope I did need to hear it, feel a lot happier now, knowing I'm not the only one :) . I'm the same if I'm going out, I make sure I haven't drunk too much. It's a bit of a bother sometimes, watching when to drink water and when not too. No wonder the pf doesn't visit so often :rolleyes: . Anyway I decided not to drink the prune juice, its too many syns for my liking just for 100ml . My doc has given me a med called `movicol' bit like a soft laxative to help the pf arrive. I don't like depending on those things and I don't but only when I really need to I take some, so think I'm going to take that tonight. When I do take it, it proper bloats me, but better to do it now then near weigh in day so I can get the bloating out of the way :( . Hope by tomorrow morning I'm all clear and empty :D, again sorry for the TMI.

Kay xx

I think I'm going to watch some telly now then hit the pillow. Will chat to you lovely ladies tomorrow. Night night. :)

Kay xx

Morning Kay....

Saw this and thought if you..... actually I thought it might be you out doing your shopping....

1780623_10203142981392667_393825513_n.jpg

Afternoon Kay I hope your well. Im just catching up on diaries as I wasnt around much yesterday. Your food looked lovely yesterday. xx

Morning Kay....

Saw this and thought if you..... actually I thought it might be you out doing your shopping....

1780623_10203142981392667_393825513_n.jpg

Thanks bcp the pics really cheered me up :p, I absolutely love buns, they are the sweetest and cutest things on this earth, well to me anyway :D . This bun is well cute, its a Rex, buy my fav's are Holland lops, lionheads and some angora buns but not the ones that are too puffed out though lol, the poor things, they use them for their fur :( .

Afternoon everyone, not feeling great today, the cramps have gone but pf only made a small guest appearance this morning (if you know what I mean :rolleyes:) and that was after taking some mild laxative last night. My stomach has swollen like I'm 6 months pregnant or something ! Don't know whether to take some more laxative tonight. Don't know whats going on I was fine just a few days ago, she was visiting me regular. It's weigh in day on Tuesday, I can see everything going horribly wrong here. I'm too scared to eat dinner tonight, think I will leave it. Feeling crap ! :cry:

Afternoon everyone, not feeling great today, the cramps have gone but pf only made a small guest appearance this morning (if you know what I mean :rolleyes:) and that was after taking some mild laxative last night. My stomach has swollen like I'm 6 months pregnant or something ! Don't know whether to take some more laxative tonight. Don't know whats going on I was fine just a few days ago, she was visiting me regular. It's weigh in day on Tuesday, I can see everything going horribly wrong here. I'm too scared to eat dinner tonight, think I will leave it. Feeling crap ! :cry:

Aww Kay - I would definitely take some more movecol hun its very gentle on the system and works well usually. If you dont feel like eating because your not well thats fine, but please dont go without just because you think it may affect your weightloss. Once you have "been" im sure you will feel so much better.

What about eating some fresh oranges or increased veggies with a laxative effect (greens).

I bought some Quark today in the hope of making one of your delicious desserts nom nom x

Have you eaten anything that could have disagreed with your tummy? X

I'm eating lots of quorn, don't know if it's that, I know it doesn't suit some people, but I've never had any problem with it before :( .

Aww Kay - I would definitely take some more movecol hun its very gentle on the system and works well usually. If you dont feel like eating because your not well thats fine, but please dont go without just because you think it may affect your weightloss. Once you have "been" im sure you will feel so much better.

What about eating some fresh oranges or increased veggies with a laxative effect (greens).

I bought some Quark today in the hope of making one of your delicious desserts nom nom x

Thanks Sheila, I feel clogged up :( don't feel hungry, really would like the pf to come back . Think I will take more laxative. I have been eating lots of apples, though that would do the trick but still nothing. My stomach is making all sorts of noises since this morning but no action . :mad:

Hope you enjoy making lots of yummy cheesecakes with the quark :) .

Kay xx

Forgot to add, I have some brussel sprouts in the freezer, I know they are ment to be really good for some pf action, but I hate the taste of sprouts :rolleyes: .

Forgot to add, I have some brussel sprouts in the freezer, I know they are ment to be really good for some pf action, but I hate the taste of sprouts :rolleyes: .

You could chop them up and add them in with loads of other veggies to disguise the taste :D

You could chop them up and add them in with loads of other veggies to disguise the taste :D

Yep or just block my nose and gulp it down like medicine :9529: :sign0137:

Lol I hate sprouts so I know what you mean

Think I'm going to go for the sprouts been reading on the benefits and how the pf likes them as much as prunes :p . Will report back if I'm not sick already lol .

Back