Last Person To Post Wins

Sunshine???? more like a Grey cloud ready to rain on our parade:D

Sunshine???? more like a Grey cloud ready to rain on our parade:D

:D OOOh negative vibes, i`m out of here for now, my grass wont cut itself, and as i have brought the sun back with me i am going to make hay whilst the sun shines :D and I WIN!!!! :D

:D Yeh, i read all the posts, No smut, No jokes, No inuendo, no Fun, so i am back to put a ray of sunshine in your lives, Here comes the WINNER!!!!!!! :p :p :p :p

There went the LOSER!!!

We sure did Carol...;)

He'd gone quite, probably up to his neck in the ironing :D

A man's work is never done eh?! ;):D

:D OOOh negative vibes, i`m out of here for now, my grass wont cut itself, and as i have brought the sun back with me i am going to make hay whilst the sun shines :D and I WIN!!!! :D

No you don't win! Can you cut my grass while you're at it Allan?

Notice I didn't ask you to trim my bush - that would've been an inuendo!! ;);):D

Love life? What's one of those? :confused::confused:

:eek: Have you not been out on the tiles whilst i`ve been away, no pirates in the wardrobe?? No young Hunk stashed away?? or have you been awaiting my return??? :D

:eek: Have you not been out on the tiles whilst i`ve been away, no pirates in the wardrobe?? No young Hunk stashed away?? or have you been awaiting my return??? :D

No, not been out on the tiles or the pavement! :D No pirates or young hunks in my wardrobe - though I wish there was!! ;)

Gotta go and do the school run now, don't miss me too much!! ;):D

ttfn

No, not been out on the tiles or the pavement! :D No pirates or young hunks in my wardrobe - though I wish there was!! ;)

Gotta go and do the school run now, don't miss me too much!! ;):D

ttfn

:D Ok then, catch you later, just going to start tea for my two comming home shortly, I WIN!!!! :D

Haha! just pushed my son off the pc chair to let you know.....................

I WIN!!!!!!! :p:p:p

Catch you later!!

:D bad mummy, child abuse, poor lad i will have to come round there and discipline you :whoopass:, Oh by the way I`m the WINNER!!!! :D

I haven't been the last person to post on here for ages and for that reason alone i think i should win what do you all say..... LET ME BE THE WINNER!!!!!!

Back