Last Person To Post Wins

Lurking, isn`t that a chargeable offence, Oh Great master of all that is man. lol

Lurking, isn`t that a chargeable offence, Oh Great master of all that is man. lol

:D Not in cyber space, :D I`m just :Dkeeping an eye on all the wannabees who think they can steal my crown :p I WIN

AWWWWWW pwease. Oh I know that doesns`t work

Mine mine mine then !!!!!!!!!!!!

AWWWWWW pwease. Oh I know that doesns`t work

Mine mine mine then !!!!!!!!!!!!

:D Now now ladies, no fighting over something that is already mine, mind you some people pay good money to watch female wrestling, even more when mud is involved:p:D I WIN

We did the mud wrestling for you last time Alan, NAKED I seem to remember eh Mrs D
It was obviously to memorable for you Alan :D:D

:D Now now ladies, no fighting over something that is already mine, mind you some people pay good money to watch female wrestling, even more when mud is involved:p:D I WIN

Hehe you dirty dirty boy! :D:D I'm going to leave you with your lurid thoughts now, as I'm off to bed and the ex is sleeping on the sofa. Don't want him looking over my shoulder reading my posts :mad::mad:

Morning everyone, I declare myself the winner today, you will all have to try another day lol

Why can`t you all play nice, its good to share and I will let you have it tomorrow lol

Back